+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RainDogs
  • 1 Post By Mire

Thread: Seems I need an original thread now--I am oupacing you all--

Default Seems I need an original thread now--I am oupacing you all--

When you are attending your character in a warfront, conquest, dimension PvP match, or dueling in TB: how attached are you? Does your heart race? Do you slam the mouse, keyboard, desk, other hard surface when you face defeat? Do you just shake your head and laugh? Are you real or Memorex?

edit: Title should say "I am outpacing you all" *OOPS*
    Last edited by Flair; 06-20-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    When you are attending your character in a warfront, conquest, dimension PvP match, or dueling in TB: how attached are you? Does your heart race? Do you slam the mouse, keyboard, desk, other hard surface when you face defeat? Do you just shake your head and laugh? Are you real or Memorex?

edit: Title should say "I am outpacing you all" *OOPS*
    I can see that you have viewed it *****faces, so just respond. No one is judging.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

I feel sometimes I do the one raised eyebrow trick, but I can't really do it very good. It just feels like I do Sometimes things are ridiculous beyond words, those are the moments.

In conquest I'm pretty attached, but from what I hear I'm the only leader who doesn't rage ^_^

My mental link with my character is questionable. There are times I feel skills flow, at those times I perform great combo's and kill streaks. Other times I'm a little bewildered, character actions not matching mental image.
    Mageerza@Faeblight; Leader of that which once was, yet is still to come.
    Know before you judge, or be judged for judging what you don't know.

Just sigh and utter random rap lyrics to myself that relate to the situation.

I haven't slammed my keyboard since Q3. Was doing some "time trial" type run maps where you have to be utmost stellar at movement and flying through obstacles stupidly fast. Me and another guy always had competing top 3 times for a few maps. I was just about to get #1 time WW for a certain map he had, and on the very last 2s leg of the map I screwed up and didn't meet his time when I was about to just barley beat it.

Keyboard definitely got slammed...which you can see for years later I had to use a makeshift stand.

That is me when I was 16 (11 years ago, and pretty much how I always look when I game, dead stare, gaping mouth), and if you look close, you will see the keypad side of my keyboard being held up by an object. That is because when I slammed it I broke the leg kick-stand thing. The whole keyboard still worked, so instead of getting a new one I just found an even height object and used it for a couple years.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-21-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Look at them CRTs.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I feel at one with my toon when I'm picking out various outfits and dye options for my female elf. When I pick out the perfect shade of pink my heart races and my breathing increases. The perfect shade of pink fuchsia, toffee, or even aged cabernet will make my pulse race uncontrollably.

i oil up my keyboard then we oil wrestle. sometimes i put her in a onesie. other times i just put lipstick on the s key. what a hot s.

+ Reply to Thread