+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I tried ssoo hardddd, and got so farrr, but in the ennddd it doesnt even materrrrrr

Default I tried ssoo hardddd, and got so farrr, but in the ennddd it doesnt even materrrrrr

srsly i get grouped with other r90s/premade and they do nathing

http://i.imgur.com/PG2KgMl.jpg

most caps, most defense, most on point kills, most dmg done,

sigh

i heard you got 1v1'd by a warlord geared 0 cq power 0 dream orb bad runes mage Kappa b

At least your team has some dps. I'll hold Life on KR for 90% of the match while the rest of the team can barely kill anything

http://imgur.com/RDv42N5

Ascendant

Is going 15-2 something special now?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    depends how much healers is around
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

solo queued, freelancer gear, vs p90, no consumables, no vials, no cq power, all day, everyday, 1v1, no deaths, top kbs, top heals, most dmg taken, least healing received, underwear hanging on ankles

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    With all the healing and overtuned souls? Yes, yes it is.

During the day getting 5 kills is sometimes top killer. Dont even mention night thats just a bad view of pvp and where anyone can go 30-0 whose halfway decent
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-19-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    solo queued, freelancer gear, vs p90, no consumables, no vials, no cq power, all day, everyday, 1v1, no deaths, top kbs, top heals, most dmg taken, least healing received, underwear hanging on ankles
    Lets be real now mired you said solo qued and i know THATS a lie.

Underwear hanging on ankles-very believable. Should be a leaderboard stat.

143k damage taken lol, your life must be hard

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    143k damage taken lol, your life must be hard
    Depending on soul build taking less damage just means good positioning.

Not sure how/why someone would even point that out since it most likely means he was ganking or just plain out playing better. In either case he won the game for the team.

Id rather not sit in mid where its currently a healfest game and get some real pvp in on the sides, as was most likely the case here. Do people not know how to read the stats?

Btw its still a healfest game and no its not chloros or clerics that are the main issue. Its been a while people, do we still need to "adjust" or is it actually certain soul issues? Yea....

Edit: i was about to tell you this was most likely a KR based on kills, damage taken, and flags, and that he was most likely playing sin. I then checked the link confirming this. L2read stats people!
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-19-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Depending on soul build taking less damage just means good positioning.
    or it means you get to sit in stealth 90% of the time and get to pick all your battles. good positioning, lol.

i come into matches like that halfway through and take more damage without dying because everyone hates me for being beautiful.

Ascendant

or it means you get to sit in stealth 90% of the time and get to pick all your battles. good positioning, lol.

i come into matches like that halfway through and take more damage without dying because everyone hates me for being beautiful.
    I said depending on soul build because sins normally take little damage due to ganking mechanics (killing most in less then 15 seconds and also taking less damage from this ). Hitting flags also means he probably killed the same pve scrub 4-5 times as ive done myself when hitting back lines. Ive ganked before and know it needs little heals. I dont judge skill on a sin by the damage taken since ive played melee non ganking souls and performed like that being out in the open (thats due to timing/good positioning).

Still, he won the game and wasnt facetanking heals in mid. I prefer winning and the small scale pvp compared to this current healfest.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-19-2014 at 10:43 PM.

He lost the game. That's the point. You can only carry a team so far, even in Domination.

Ascendant

He lost the game. That's the point. You can only carry a team so far, even in Domination.
    Oh, didnt realize he lost. Well the point of him being the most contributing to "try" to win the game still stands. Mid is just one point, which is where everyone else was im thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    srsly i get grouped with other r90s/premade and they do nathing

http://i.imgur.com/PG2KgMl.jpg

most caps, most defense, most on point kills, most dmg done,

sigh
    You died twice.

How did this happen?
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast