+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: 3v3 Tournament June 28th (3000 plat prize) hosted by <-Godlike Awesomeness->

Quote Originally Posted by Slowburn View Post
    I thought pve weapons weren't going to be allowed in this one.... not all of us have them, and you can switch in combat. There's a reason as to why nakedstone hits so hard in these tourneys. You get like 30% more dmg..... ban pve weapons if you want a fair playing field.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    not sure if srs. Any legit pvper wants an even playing field regardless of what they have access to. and no you dont have access to the weapons but didn't your 5v5 team have access to them? oh right they not only had access to them they actually HAVE them. gg
    During the last 5v5 tourny, I did use my pve weap for a couple rounds to see how it would work out. Did I use it for the entire match against all the teams? No. Was I the only person on my team who swapped out for a pve weap? Yes. Did using a pve weap make or break the match? No. Did I use a pve weap in any of the previous tournaments? No.

Regardless, I do agree that PVE weaps should not be allowed in tournaments.

The way PVE weapons work when used in WF's, CQ or PVP Dimensions is, they get automatically bolstered/nerfed to Freelancer stats and if there is a weapon proc it gets removed. When the PVE weapon is greater in tier than Freelancer, the stats still get nerfed and if there is a proc,it still gets removed, but the Weapon DPS remains. To further add to this, if using a PVE weapon, augments like whetstones/oilstones, their bonus AP/Vengeance does not get applied.

So only Rogues and Warriors really benefit from this.
    Nakedstone@Hailol

Quote Originally Posted by Iputout View Post
    During the last 5v5 tourny, I did use my pve weap for a couple rounds to see how it would work out. Did I use it for the entire match against all the teams? No. Was I the only person on my team who swapped out for a pve weap? Yes. Did using a pve weap make or break the match? No. Did I use a pve weap in any of the previous tournaments? No.

Regardless, I do agree that PVE weaps should not be allowed in tournaments.

The way PVE weapons work when used in WF's, CQ or PVP Dimensions is, they get automatically bolstered/nerfed to Freelancer stats and if there is a weapon proc it gets removed. When the PVE weapon is greater in tier than Freelancer, the stats still get nerfed and if there is a proc,it still gets removed, but the Weapon DPS remains. To further add to this, if using a PVE weapon, augments like whetstones/oilstones, their bonus AP/Vengeance does not get applied.

So only Rogues and Warriors really benefit from this.
    I'm curious as to what your only other post in 3 years was about.

Blah, I was wrong, when in PVP Dimensions the weapon does not get "bolstered" that only occurs in WF's/CQ.
    Nakedstone@Hailol

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    I'm curious as to what your only other post in 3 years was about.
    Nvm I looked it up. Disappointing .

Quote Originally Posted by Iputout View Post
    Blah, I was wrong, when in PVP Dimensions the weapon does not get "bolstered" that only occurs in WF's/CQ.
    so they are op there and you and your team has them. also not sure how you say they have no affect when 3v3 is nothing but a Dps race
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 06-19-2014 at 12:59 PM.

looking for 4 more teams

3v3 is nothing but a Dps race
    Team Rottweiler looking to make a first appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Aloegel View Post
    Team Rottweiler looking to make a first appearance?
    they are? srsly?
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

we could never commit to a tourney especially one on a weekend. but we would win tho

so they are op there and you and your team has them. also not sure how you say they have no affect when 3v3 is nothing but a Dps race
    We didn't use PVE weapons in the first 3v3 we won. We didn't use PVE weapons in the second 3v3 we didn't win. 1 person used a pve weapon in a few matches (see: few, not all) in the 5v5 we won but that was not the reason why we won. The one weapon was not the deciding factor--We had 5 amazing people that worked really ****ing awesome together.
    Last edited by Riane; 06-19-2014 at 03:31 PM.

we could never commit to a tourney especially one on a weekend. but we would win tho
    But I heard Moirg beat you 1v1
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    We didn't use PVE weapons in the first 3v3 we won. We didn't use PVE weapons in the second 3v3 we didn't win. 1 person used a pve weapon in a few matches (see: few, not all) in the 5v5 we won but that was not the reason why we won. The one weapon was not the deciding factor--We had 5 amazing people that worked really ****ing awesome together.
    Going to run 3 healers or 3 doms this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    they are? srsly?
    They couldn't do 3v3. Techfall would spend half the match stealth telling stories about his glory days in High School.

#perfectchanceforthreemanteamthatnevercompetes

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    They couldn't do 3v3. Techfall would spend half the match stealth telling stories about his glory days in High School.

#perfectchanceforthreemanteamthatnevercompetes
    #lifemoreimportanttoteamrottweilerthanvideogames

speaking of high school

like and sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwdfx5E5HTw
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 06-19-2014 at 04:13 PM.

team rottweiler is dealing with a previous problem that they must take care of before they can get into the competitive rift pvp scene.

http://i.imgur.com/PDjDzWI.gif

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast