+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: You have been enforced!

Plane Touched

Default You have been enforced!

So I was in a warfront today, a Port Scion to be exact when I get a strange tell from someone known on these forums as The IcON or in game as Enforcer something or other. Basically after I killed him he sends me a tell asking me why I ran away from him?

A player of his calibre doesn't know what kiting means? I see him talk smack a lot about how he kills people and they send him hate tells because of his lame macro "YOU HAVE BEEN ENFORCED" but I wonder how often he is the one sending hate tells after he dies to noobs, and yes I am a noob, that pretty easily destroy him.

ps. Because I have nothing but love for everyone please check out his Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1H...SFwKZKfTlPvmEA

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    So I was in a warfront today, a Port Scion to be exact when I get a strange tell from someone known on these forums as The IcON or in game as Enforcer something or other. Basically after I killed him he sends me a tell asking me why I ran away from him?

A player of his calibre doesn't know what kiting means? I see him talk smack a lot about how he kills people and they send him hate tells because of his lame macro "YOU HAVE BEEN ENFORCED" but I wonder how often he is the one sending hate tells after he dies to noobs, and yes I am a noob, that pretty easily destroy him.

ps. Because I have nothing but love for everyone please check out his Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1H...SFwKZKfTlPvmEA
    i started spamming "You have been Kronosed!" or "You have been Moystened!" and he put me on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

The easy solution would have been to send him a tell saying:

"YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORED"

Problem solved.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    The easy solution would have been to send him a tell saying:

"YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORED"

Problem solved.
    Or just ignore him? All he does is run around domination maps with a pocket healer in pyro pretending hes good.

Unlike a lot of players, he seems to enjoy playing and its funny to see him smash noobs and watch 'em get butthurt. Warfronts are fun with players like that.

Everyone is so ****ing serious in this game that when you see someone having fun, it throws you off balance in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by ConclusionTheFirst View Post
    Unlike a lot of players, he seems to enjoy playing and its funny to see him smash noobs and watch 'em get butthurt. Warfronts are fun with players like that.

Everyone is so ****ing serious in this game that when you see someone having fun, it throws you off balance in a good way.
    ^This

I've macro'd "get over here" for my pull, and "Geronimoooooooo" for my dash, why? Because I found it hilarious. 1h later I removed them because of all the hate/insult whispers.

Rift community is terrible. Full of whiny children or overly sensitive elderly people.

I get a ****ton of hate tells from Rogues and Warriors when I kite them back into my team and they blindly follow me to die. Like, what do you expect? I'm a Mage. Of course I'm not going to 1v1 you. I don't want to die either.

I'm all for having fun, but one should think about the consequences of irritating others "just for the lulz." We all have a sense of humor, but it often runs thin immediately after dying in battle. For those special moments, we have ignore.

(For the record, across all of my characters, I have less than a dozen people total on ignore.)
    Last edited by Kittyhawke; 06-18-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    I'm all for having fun, but one should think about the consequences of irritating others "just for the lulz." We all have a sense of humor, but it often runs thin immediately after dying in battle. For those special moments, we have ignore.

(For the record, across all of my characters, I have less than a dozen people total on ignore.)

I too find it a bit irritating, but then again I understand its all in good fun, presuming its nothing offensive being shouted.

Using my backleap when kitting and succesfully LoS ppl, with "Cya" or "Lata", or jumping of the cliff in Codex at the Codex point, while yelling "Gerinimooooooo" makes the dullness of PvP much more bearable for me.

Enforcer is hilarious what are you talking about op? I have spent some time in vent with the guy and he is pretty chill. Also its part of the end game pvp in Rift, if you don't have a catch phrase in a macro somewhere then your just not doing it right! Just something some of us who have been around longer do for some cheap laughs. I laugh everytime Kronos gets someone in CQ, guys been doing that for like two years.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Enforcer is hilarious what are you talking about op? I have spent some time in vent with the guy and he is pretty chill. Also its part of the end game pvp in Rift, if you don't have a catch phrase in a macro somewhere then your just not doing it right! Just something some of us who have been around longer do for some cheap laughs. I laugh everytime Kronos gets someone in CQ, guys been doing that for like two years.
    This is the real reason I clamour for 61 Pyro buffs. I miss my muffin button.

When I read this thread I was going to say that I guess pvp happened, but then I remembered what game we're playing.

Rift Disciple

troll macros can be funny.

enforcer literally has 2 bars full of macros lol.

I need more macros

"I'm new, go easy please!"
    "There's some tangle to the twine"
    "Just look at the flowers"
    "Hundred Lols!"
    "Everything was fine, but you had to call me in there to show you how to use a fork"
    "Did you sleep well? Well, if you are asleep you can't really tell."
    "I guess it's really only disgusting if that's the way you're looking at it"

I would share Lorretta's macros but I'll get an infraction for those.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-19-2014 at 03:19 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

New slip away macro

"ghostface killah - now ya see me, now ya don't"
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast