+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: You have been enforced!

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    I haven't heard the waaaahmbulance /y since the brocliff days. Must've been shelved for all the newer versions but it always made me laugh.

The thing about enforcer is he's got multiple, so it doesn't get old. Some just aren't funny... ;)

I'm fairly terrible at watching chat and often find myself scrolling back after a match to see what all the fuss was about.
    I still got the waaaambulance one.... lol thats another one i still like lol. I'll bust it our for you Zim
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    im kinda laughing that the guy with so many troll macros who loves talking smack... PUT SOMEONE ON IGNORE FOR LAUGHING AT HIM.

lol.
    How do you know he put him on ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Cuz "he" is "him"?

i say srchanegeger in a wf yesterday trying to beat on a physician for like 5 mins and didnt get him below 90% lol, the rogue kept laughing at him in /say. what did swcrhanegger do? he said "im ignoring you".
    Not that hard to follow really.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    Cuz "he" is "him"
    I know-i was referring to the thread where i mentioned the bad facetanking physician healing just himself and "someone" stating they dont even have a rogue.

Twas sarcasm.

I know-i was referring to the thread where i mentioned the bad facetanking physician healing just himself and "someone" stating they dont even have a rogue.

Twas sarcasm.
    Or maybe you lost track, in your eagerness to burn another.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    Or maybe you lost track, in your eagerness to burn another.
    No-i specifically called him out in another thread where he stated physicians were fine. In a wf i literally killed every team player around him, then i and another dps burned him down. The whole time he thought we were trying to kill him (and i was target switching burning his teammates down since he was facetanking and couldn't target switch to save a life) he was taunting players in /say. He was never burning me, mind you. The burning was all one sided. Fiery spike ftw.

I imagine with such bad habits down to the core basic of being a good healer-that being positioning-that most these players would instantly quit trying to play a cleric let alone a chloro or even bard, which is also a great point these players-alot of them-cant even bard. Its probably only a matter of time before healing souls get bumped up on par unless Trion can manage to nerf the hybrid phys souls so its not superior to other pve healing souls. I mention this because thats what i read (disclaimer), and Trion balances around pve. Has anyone bothered to take/add shield mitigation into account to compare tit for tat yet, not just the healing numbers? Im curious.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-27-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Rift Disciple

he typed it in /say.

Rift Disciple

No-i specifically called him out in another thread where he stated physicians were fine. In a wf i literally killed every team player around him, then i and another dps burned him down. The whole time he thought we were trying to kill him (and i was target switching burning his teammates down since he was facetanking and couldn't target switch to save a life) he was taunting players in /say. He was never burning me, mind you. The burning was all one sided. Fiery spike ftw.

I imagine with such bad habits down to the core basic of being a good healer-that being positioning-that most these players would instantly quit trying to play a cleric let alone a chloro or even bard, which is also a great point these players-alot of them-cant even bard. Its probably only a matter of time before healing souls get bumped up on par unless Trion can manage to nerf the hybrid phys souls so its not superior to other pve healing souls. I mention this because thats what i read (disclaimer), and Trion balances around pve. Has anyone bothered to take/add shield mitigation into account to compare tit for tat yet, not just the healing numbers? Im curious.
    did you skip your meds today?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    I still got the waaaambulance one.... lol thats another one i still like lol. I'll bust it our for you Zim
    Hahaha, looking forward to it!

You could've used it in that whitefall last night. I had plenty of time to read it while I was squirreled.

I can't believe trion still hasn't fixed the damn bug where being squirreled on a rock traps you inside. I had to use the /stuck again last night. I like the warning when you use /stuck that you can only use it once in 24 hours. It's like a break free with an extended CD. wth? Maybe their bug only triggers once every 24.

Ascendant

he typed it in /say.
    Telling someone in /say you are ignoring them and putting them on ignore are two separate things.

Do you need a better explanation?

Telling someone in /say you are ignoring them and putting them on ignore are two separate things.

^ this. I didn't actually put him on ignore. My yells are sometimes pvp-taunts. I draw focus and attention away from the easily trolled so my team can win. The easily trolled in this case was RadiantInfinitycell who wasted all his heals on himself while his 2 phys friends were cross healing him while typing insults about my dps they actually thought were bothering me. Meanwhile.... in my raid chat we were loling as we were wiping the floor with them in points cause i had 3 healers sitting at portal to deal with my so called neglible dps.... that was highest in match with most kb's for my team. So......... this
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

The one about the blinking cyclops in the rain. What type of magician are you? And those poor baby carrots.

I wish I could expand upon these macros.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Disciple

oh ok, thanks for the awesome explanation lol.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    ^ this. I didn't actually put him on ignore. My yells are sometimes pvp-taunts. I draw focus and attention away from the easily trolled so my team can win. The easily trolled in this case was RadiantInfinitycell who wasted all his heals on himself while his 2 phys friends were cross healing him while typing insults about my dps they actually thought were bothering me. Meanwhile.... in my raid chat we were loling as we were wiping the floor with them in points cause i had 3 healers sitting at portal to deal with my so called neglible dps.... that was highest in match with most kb's for my team. So......... this
    oh i get it now, you saying "im ignoring you" was a pvp taunt, you go girl. makes sense now!

oh and lol objectives.

meh , think the enforcer must have seen my:
    "You have been Judged."
    and thought up his own based upon it.

'Swords In The Wind!"

The Mel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast