+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: You have been enforced!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I get a ****ton of hate tells from Rogues and Warriors when I kite them back into my team and they blindly follow me to die. Like, what do you expect? I'm a Mage. Of course I'm not going to 1v1 you. I don't want to die either.
    lol this^ Pre-SL when kiting actually mattered warriors were the worst offenders. You could kite them for days and they would rage that you should stop running like a ***** and face tank them so they can kill you.

Also, if you're the trunks I remember from years ago...greenarrow is still around on his rogue

Plane Touched

OK I think I understand, rather than kite him and subsequently destroy him, I'll just stand there and let him "Enforce" me next time. I didn't realize that rogues and warriors were this upset when a mage moves away from them. Offending Carebears is serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I get a ****ton of hate tells from Rogues and Warriors when I kite them back into my team and they blindly follow me to die. Like, what do you expect? I'm a Mage. Of course I'm not going to 1v1 you. I don't want to die either.
    Heh, I still remember kiting a fairly decent horseheaded Paragon back to the spawn in one Port Scion match. Particularly since he happened to be in our voice chat and I got to hear him say "****, don't you take any damage?"

"Nope. Bards is immortal, son." (This was before the advent of the Dream Soul pack.)

Not too big on tells or yells myself, but I frankly did always find those sort of things somewhat amusing.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    Offending Carebears is serious business.
    Eh, Enforcer might be a lot of things but I don't think Carebear is one of them.

Personally, I'm of the 'shut up and fight' mentality. Trash talkers are the dregs of any pvp game. Call it poor sportsmanship, gloating, or just plain old ******baggery...poor winners are just as annoying and childish as whiney losers; and THE reason that most of us view Seastone as a toilet shard.
    Last edited by digital shaman; 06-19-2014 at 09:26 AM.

I love seeing Enforcer on my team, he's a nice guy and doesn't cause WF drama. I think his macro probably just humors him a bit.

Now when I've been on the opposing team, I've seen his macro yet I am not certain who it's for at times if no one has died. Either way, guy is harmless and funny.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

I miss the "It's Peanut Butter - Jelly Time" guy. I don't know why that made me laugh so much back in the day, but it did.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayAnomaly View Post
    I miss the "It's Peanut Butter - Jelly Time" guy. I don't know why that made me laugh so much back in the day, but it did.
    http://youtu.be/s8MDNFaGfT4

Ascendant

Guys pretty harmless. I've seen him either in the middle of a zerg and he spams his macro regardless if its 5v1 or he kills someone individually.

Although I've caught him by himself before and after I killed him I /say "You've been Enforced."

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Guys pretty harmless. I've seen him either in the middle of a zerg and he spams his macro regardless if its 5v1 or he kills someone individually.

Although I've caught him by himself before and after I killed him I /say "You've been Enforced."
    Exactly this^^

Plane Walker

Rule of thumb, if it's said in say/yell chat and generic then it is usually harmless fun. Treat them like a carnival barker.

If it's trash talking in a tell, then it's on like Donkey Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoboat View Post
    lol this^ Pre-SL when kiting actually mattered warriors were the worst offenders. You could kite them for days and they would rage that you should stop running like a ***** and face tank them so they can kill you.

Also, if you're the trunks I remember from years ago...greenarrow is still around on his rogue
    'tis me. And yeah I saw him on back in uhh January or something, but I think he mostly plays when I don't these days. Who are you?

I like telling people I know are myrmidons " don't worry once you get myrm gear you'll do better"

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayAnomaly View Post

^ imma bring that one back lol

The OP is a baddie who cried then put me on ignore. I love baddies who talk a bunch of **** then put ppl on ignore from rage tells.

Im loling at the guy wqho says i q with pocket healers...... LOLOLOOOOOL. 90% i solo q. 3 Myrmidons fully geared and almost reliced'd son.... get Enforced.

Kronous... you got put on ignore.. cause u are actually irratating lol.

as for the rest of you

THERE IS NO BATHROOM!!!
    Last edited by The Ic0N; 06-21-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I need more macros

"I'm new, go easy please!"
    "There's some tangle to the twine"
    "Just look at the flowers"
    "Hundred Lols!"
    "Everything was fine, but you had to call me in there to show you how to use a fork"
    "Did you sleep well? Well, if you are asleep you can't really tell."
    "I guess it's really only disgusting if that's the way you're looking at it"

I would share Lorretta's macros but I'll get an infraction for those.
    I remember seeing that one when I happen to be in the same warfront as you.You put good pressure on my heals, had to work hard to peel. Could not kill you tho, you too smart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast