+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
Like Tree8Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Why combust is cleansable in pvp if its very important for pyro burst

  1. #31
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Well no one has said the obvious yet: because it's a dot.

    You're welcome.

  2. #32
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayAnomaly View Post
    1. Sustained/Passive damage
    2. Time between GCD's

    I think those numbers, while I don't have them memorized, favor Sins. Thus, the reason why you can't 1v1 a sin as a Pyro.
    pyro 61 is not for dueling, good sin and warlord beat pyro easy why? because pyro has the worst defense of all souls

  3. #33
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Well no one has said the obvious yet: because it's a dot.

    You're welcome.
    Well, that memo never made it to the warrior/rogue dev then.

    That's a big thing I hope gets normalized in 3.0, tired of half the classes dealing with both interrupts and cleanses, and the other half ignoring both.

  4. #34
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Pretty sure combustion stacks are going away in 2.8. Check the mage forums.

    ~Daglar
    ok ty I just hope pyro be a competitive soul in raids again.

  5. #35
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    pyro has more burst than sin
    Yes but sin beat pyro 61 pretty easy

  6. #36
    Champion of Telara Stihl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    ok ty I just hope pyro be a competitive soul in raids again.
    Because Combust being cleansable is why Pyro is behind in dps. All those damn raid bosses and their cleanses!

  7. #37
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    Yes but sin beat pyro 61 pretty easy
    they beat MM, Ranger and Tempest too. What's your point? Melee > Ranged in RIFT.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  8. #38
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Well no one has said the obvious yet: because it's a dot.

    You're welcome.
    cutting slash
    tearing slash
    flesh rip
    twin cuts
    savage sweep
    open the stream
    death touch
    soul sickness
    blood fever
    infestation
    necrotic wounds
    xyz corruption
    flesh rot
    fiery burst
    flamespear
    rift implosion
    offensive blast
    electricity blast
    electricity cascade
    delayed pulse
    arterial strike
    puncture
    serrated blades
    jagged strike
    impale
    barbed shot
    splinter shot
    high explosives
    spike bomb
    caltrop charges (after det)
    molotov cocktail
    internal combustion
    infernal beam

    let's see did i miss anything?

  9. #39
    Champion of Telara Stihl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post

    let's see did i miss anything?
    Barbed Trap, Maul, Rend, Medicinal Leeching, at least.
    Last edited by Stihl; 06-17-2014 at 01:45 PM.

  10. #40
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    thanks, i know i'm missing anything from pets and the new souls because i hate the former and havent committed the debuffs of the latter to memory yet

  11. #41
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    cutting slash
    tearing slash
    flesh rip
    twin cuts
    savage sweep
    open the stream
    death touch
    soul sickness
    blood fever
    infestation
    necrotic wounds
    xyz corruption
    flesh rot
    fiery burst
    flamespear
    rift implosion
    offensive blast
    electricity blast
    electricity cascade
    delayed pulse
    arterial strike
    puncture
    serrated blades
    jagged strike
    impale
    barbed shot
    splinter shot
    high explosives
    spike bomb
    caltrop charges (after det)
    molotov cocktail
    internal combustion
    infernal beam

    let's see did i miss anything?
    Frozen Wrath

  12. #42
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    caltrop charges (after det)
    Sabs have obviously had it too good for too long when it comes to purges.

  13. #43
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    1k healing / GCD is a joke, sin poisons crit for more, WL does more with reactives etc...
    Ahh but you can cleanse/heal and move rather than trying to stand still casting single target heals. And you are getting a negative effect off while you are at it. I cleanse in between bloom/resurgance healing and instant cast veil damage healing when i have to be moving. That 1k/GCD starts adding up
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  14. #44
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    What about Liberator!!!

    #showmesomelove

  15. #45
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Well no one has said the obvious yet: because it's a dot.

    You're welcome.
    Nothing would be better than seeing all of the Warrior and Rogue tears if their DoTs became cleansable. Especially now with the addition of the new healing and support classes with (AoE)cleanse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts