+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The lifetime kills check-up thread

I don't CQ all that much, unless I just have the need. I will say leveling has got lots easier. Took 100K kills with my guard mage on Seastone in the olden days just to hit P50. Guards had a hard time winning. I have P60s now with 10K kills or less. Right now that mage has 120K, one of my defiant rogues has 80K. Probably another 100K scattered around. So I'd guesstimate 300K, almost all in warfronts.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    I loved my Rogue at release playing Sab even though I was playing on a terrible computer back then. Then around June 2011 after the great Sab nerf I got a new computer and decided to play my Cleric Tyrannicus after witnessing what a good Cabalist could do after watching the two Clerics from <Dinner and a Movie> own it up.

While I had a lot of fun on Rogue at launch and right before Storm Legion and then with my Warrior later on after the xpac after watching Sugarclam and Fates play a Warrior, my Cleric will always be my fondest memories.
    Cleric is my main that became an alt. I'll always have a little spot in me for those cleric DPS specs. True story for me. I never actually even made a heal spec on my cleric until I hit 54. So I basically never even attempted to heal before the cap was raised - which is why it didn't take long to go Rogue when I realized I'd get much more variety for the type of niche I am looking for. Even though Rogue rocks, I do miss having an awesome caster. I'd kill to play around on a Pyro or Inq (or even cab) geared like my rogue, it would be beautiful. My cleric was just picking up momentum because eventually a duo partner sort of pushed me to try this whole healing thing out - and I loved it. Fell in love with Defiler. But I totally dropped my cleric like a heavy sack when I heard Rogues were getting a heal soul. I pretty much said "cool, a viable heal soul instantly in decked out gear, guess I don't need this!"

Good times.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-19-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Even though Rogue rocks, I do miss having an awesome caster. I'd kill to play around on a Pyro or Inq (or even cab) geared like my rogue
    Just play Marksman. It's pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    Just play Marksman. It's pretty much the same.
    I am not saying they all play identically but Tempest, Pyro, MM and Ranger I can play with the same style. The functional difference for me is just in their mobility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

I need to reforge my shield in Saia's sweat and blood again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Liked you better when you were a combination of the legendary Saia and the magical Jupiterjini. Sweetzerenity brings you down.

You used to to cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Newguy--ABL leader 2013

Ascendant

Well im glad we have a stat now that differentiates between CQ pve heroes and pvpers. The higher your stat the less likely i can rely on you in wfs. At least the meat shields can now be pointed out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4