+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The lifetime kills check-up thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Pls no h8. I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8.
    Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assuming I'm a human
    What I gotta do to get it through to you? I'm superhuman
    Innovative and I'm made of rubber
    So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you and
    I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
    How to give an entire audience a feeling like it's levitating
    Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
    For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
    Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
    I make elevating music, you make elevator music

Wait, what are doing here?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Pls no h8. I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8.
    "lol I was typing" hikos, worse excuses than guyjax

"Toggle more"

"you are not legit, it's why you use an alias other than your own. If you have nothing to hide why aren't you using your real name?"

"new config"

"testing mouse"

"new sens"

"click, gun sound went off and nothing came out"

"nice 30 ping"

When the game actually is logistically fair but the excuses are just as frequent. You get some interesting ones.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    didn't CQ ruin this?
    Like when CQ first came out and for maybe three weeks CQ consisted of zoning in to find 120+ enemy players in the spawn AE killing everyone as they zone in and respawn? I didn't even play CQ for the first month because that's all it was, zone in, die, respawn, die, respawn, die, exit game, reload game, queue for WF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

The amount of time it takes me to get 2000 CQ kills verses how fast the guild quest goes by for 1000 - 2000 kills. I really feel people put too much weight on CQ. Yeah you pickup a lot of frags but, it's not like you have to participate in CQ to have an insane number. I despise CQ and simple longevity of playing has me 100's of thousands more kills than most still.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    The amount of time it takes me to get 2000 CQ kills verses how fast the guild quest goes by for 1000 - 2000 kills. I really feel people put too much weight on CQ. Yeah you pickup a lot of frags but, it's not like you have to participate in CQ to have an insane number. I despise CQ and simple longevity of playing has me 100's of thousands more kills than most still.
    Some people put 120+K kills on in that month and that was from Trion once again failing to consider people will take any advantage you give them. I would even go so far as to guess the biggest reason they finally fixed it was the lag it caused and not the spawn **** itself. Trion has a lot of positive things that keep me coming back but good lord they are naive about human nature and competition.

But nowadays, the CQ doesn't add much. I am not griping about post SL kills, just the bogus numbers some vets have.
    Last edited by Bliter; 06-18-2014 at 06:18 AM.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

324,124 Lifetime kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Some people put 120+K kills on in that month and that was from Trion once again failing to consider people will take any advantage you give them. I would even go so far as to guess the biggest reason they finally fixed it was the lag it caused and not the spawn **** itself. Trion has a lot of positive things that keep me coming back but good lord they are naive about human nature and competition.

But nowadays, the CQ doesn't add much. I am not griping about post SL kills, just the bogus numbers some vets have.
    That I will agree with. When it came out yeah, kills did flood in. But that was a short period of time IMO. And yeah, I did partake in those shenanigans, just sweeping up favor at Z's portal. But ya, CQ doesn't seem to carry that with it anymore. Lifetime kills shows more how much you participate and partake in PvP combined with how long time of a player you are. So I was just interested to see where people are falling in that regard. I been playing with decent frequency with this toon since probably May/Jun 2011. So I sort of expected to have the the most or if not near the most. Kronous had to come in swinging hard and KO me though.

Should be hitting the good ol 600,000 soon though Like less than 1,000 kills away. Achievement or not, I sorta want to peg the 1 million mark. But jeez, considering after 3 years I'm barley pushing 100k past the halfway mark to that. I'm not holding my breath. Just a state I have fun comparing among multiple players. It's what OCD geeks do. Now if only they will allow the inspect window to show us all the stats of players (like eq2's inspect windows, you could see every stat value), I could do something with my boredom in TB.

Everybody knows you inspect people to make sure you have better gear/stats than them.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-18-2014 at 06:38 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

i'm fairly certain baramos over his 4 characters still has by far the most pvp kills in the game

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i'm fairly certain baramos over his 4 characters still has by far the most pvp kills in the game
    At one point, I was around the top with Aqua and then CQ came out and he along with a few others left me in the dust. I am still probably top ten now for total Warfront/Open World kills but I imagine there are quite a few higher than me in total PvP kills.

http://i.imgur.com/XlJfnKD.jpg Frozen in time twink.

473,800 on all my toons.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

144,445 Lifetime kills. No doubt a portion of that would be from CQ although these days I just go join up in the last few minutes for the free plat.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    Yeah when I saw him log on everyday

I see him log on like, once every month for 3 minutes. Come back Baramos, we need more rogue power. And yes, when I think of you, I think of a Rogue. You will always be a Rogue to me B.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-19-2014 at 04:58 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Yeah when I saw him log on everyday

I see him log on like, once every month for 3 minutes. Come back Baramos, we need more rogue power. And yes, when I think of you, I think of a Rogue. You will always be a Rogue to me B.
    I loved my Rogue at release playing Sab even though I was playing on a terrible computer back then. Then around June 2011 after the great Sab nerf I got a new computer and decided to play my Cleric Tyrannicus after witnessing what a good Cabalist could do after watching the two Clerics from <Dinner and a Movie> own it up.

While I had a lot of fun on Rogue at launch and right before Storm Legion and then with my Warrior later on after the xpac after watching Sugarclam and Fates play a Warrior, my Cleric will always be my fondest memories.
    Last edited by Baramos; 06-19-2014 at 05:39 AM.

I miss noobzilla
    -Getfarmed
    Last edited by Aveleys; 06-19-2014 at 08:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast