+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The lifetime kills check-up thread

  1. #16
    Rift Chaser Riftologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    336

    Default

    532,283 total kills so far.
    Who is John Galt?

  2. #17
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I would only say screwed up if someone had an advantage, it's really equal implementation so give or take, it's factored into everybodies number. Unless you are coming from an approach I missed.
    school kiddies during holidays and the retired who can sit around all day playing games will likely have vastly inflated numbers over those of us who still need to work for a living.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  3. #18
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

  4. #19
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    220k on my mage lol. granted i only pvp'd hardcore from 1.4-1.8 and avoid CQ like the plague.

    otoh: Likes Received (1178). i'm 0.299 posts to likes. pretty good imo.

  5. #20
    Plane Walker Kittyhawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    school kiddies during holidays and the retired who can sit around all day playing games will likely have vastly inflated numbers over those of us who still need to work for a living.
    True, those of us who have 10+ hrs a day to play will have inflated numbers, however it still represents time and effort dedicated towards killing other players in Rift.

    The numbers may occasionally be skewed in our favor, however this totally discounts issues like the kill trading fiasco when Stillmoor CQ was first introduced. It also discounts those who only run in PM groups and have vastly better KB numbers versus those of us who have never run in a warfront PM.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

  6. #21
    Plane Walker Meduza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    220k on my mage lol. granted i only pvp'd hardcore from 1.4-1.8 and avoid CQ like the plague.

    otoh: Likes Received (1178). i'm 0.299 posts to likes. pretty good imo.
    0.83 posts to likes, son.

    Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

  7. #22
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    True, those of us who have 10+ hrs a day to play will have inflated numbers, however it still represents time and effort dedicated towards killing other players in Rift.

    The numbers may occasionally be skewed in our favor, however this totally discounts issues like the kill trading fiasco when Stillmoor CQ was first introduced. It also discounts those who only run in PM groups and have vastly better KB numbers versus those of us who have never run in a warfront PM.
    Trade killing is slower than probably even joining a Warfront. Or to rack up a redeemable number via doing it might take the cake for being more mind numbing than CQ masses blowing each other up.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-17-2014 at 05:32 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  8. #23
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Over a brazillion AFAIK.

  9. #24
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meduza View Post
    0.83 posts to likes, son.
    that's because you're pretty

  10. #25
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    need kills to time played ratios

  11. #26
    Champion of Telara Hikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meduza View Post
    0.83 posts to likes, son.
    I liked you a lot more when you weren't as conceited.

    Don't let sprawl rub off on you too much mate.

    Literally and metaphorically* - in case there was confusion.

  12. #27
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Hmm, I think like .28 posts to likes

    But I also am extremely disagreeable and post things people don't even read, on top of a completely inflated number. I'll probably get no likes for this and shoot myself down the hole further.

    Me and Charlice used to play like wars, I think she is still beating me after not even posting for half a year. Gonna have to call her over here to like this post.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-18-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  13. #28
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    about 70k kills on my mage - its a new character since i got bored of having a bahmi.....

  14. #29
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    I liked you a lot more when you weren't as conceited.

    Don't let sprawl rub off on you too much mate.

    Literally and metaphorically* - in case there was confusion.
    the irony of you telling someone to not get conceited, hilarious

  15. #30
    Champion of Telara Hikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    the irony of you telling someone to not get conceited, hilarious
    Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Pls no h8. I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts