+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of thrones season 4 finally

Default Game of thrones season 4 finally

Was good.

Sad everyone didn't get to meet Lady S. That would of been a WAY better way to end the season.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    Was good.

Sad everyone didn't get to meet Lady S. That would of been a WAY better way to end the season.
    There's speculation that they won't even include her on the show since her story line seems a bit irrelevant thus far. They also might be doing something else with Brienne and Podrick, who knows.

Spoiler: everyone dies.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Ascendant

Did Stannis kill Dumbledore yet?
    I'm just upset that Rand Al'Thor killed Jon Snow after they both returned as White Walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Did Stannis kill Dumbledore yet?
    I'm just upset that Rand Al'Thor killed Jon Snow after they both returned as White Walkers.
    Rand Al'Thor = Azor Ahai

it fits
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

Quote Originally Posted by Zindrix View Post
    There's speculation that they won't even include her on the show since her story line seems a bit irrelevant thus far. They also might be doing something else with Brienne and Podrick, who knows.
    That would suck. It's hard to say how irrelevant that subplot is ... it seems pretty important given what happens after Riverrun. There'd be so many continuity problems with the way they've desynchronised the plotlines though so you're probably right.

And look what they did with Gendry, who's probably rowed halfway to Asshai by now.

Valar Morghulis!

Idk they might end up going back to where she would be currently (don't want to spoil) I mean we cannot really say she is irrelevant because he is still working on The Winds of Winter and he also said he was planning 2 more books after that.

Idk hope fully they add her in. I thought they would add her in at the very end of the episode like. Brienne and Podrick meet her. They show her face and then CUT cliff hanger omfg season 5 wtf cannot wait moment.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    Spoiler: everyone dies.
    L2hide spoilers! Now this season is ruined for me

Idk they might end up going back to where she would be currently (don't want to spoil) I mean we cannot really say she is irrelevant because he is still working on The Winds of Winter and he also said he was planning 2 more books after that.

Idk hope fully they add her in. I thought they would add her in at the very end of the episode like. Brienne and Podrick meet her. They show her face and then CUT cliff hanger omfg season 5 wtf cannot wait moment.
    I should live long enough to see the two books.

Plane Touched

Yeah everybody really was expecting that cliffhanger, especially when Lena Headey posted that supposed teaser image. However, we aren't sure whether or not GRRM picks up again on the Lady S storyline but HBO does so I guess we'll have to wait and see what they end up doing anyways.

Yeah everybody really was expecting that cliffhanger, especially when Lena Headey posted that supposed teaser image. However, we aren't sure whether or not GRRM picks up again on the Lady S storyline but HBO does so I guess we'll have to wait and see what they end up doing anyways.
    LOL i didn't even see that. Well we can all guess what the first episode of season 5 will be lol

Ascendant

LOL i didn't even see that. Well we can all guess what the first episode of season 5 will be lol
    Doesn't Lady Stoneheart have plans in motion in the books anyway?

+ Reply to Thread