+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: You folks need to balance pvp.

Shadowlander

I already tried that, didn't work out so well. I did far less damage as a MM than I did as a ranger, with the exact same gear. Even though the MM was specced more for damage boosts, than the ranger role was, the ranger was doing much more damage.Not even including the pet's meager amount of damage it was doing. The ranger role simply put doesn't have such a large nerf on its overall damage output per attack.

What i'm saying is they need to fix the balance issues.. Because my tooltips state in marksman that my attacks with the skills in question, are higher in damage values with the rotation i use. Than what my ranger's tooltips which isn't spec'd for nearly as much damage. The marksman is supposed to be from what i understand more viable in pvp, than it is in pve. But that does not even come close to the case in question.

a 5 point deadeye reads as 1544 damage. a crit is 50% more, so another 722. That's 2,266 damage its capable of. Now pvp values decrease it by how much, doesn't matter. But when it crits on a rogue who is level 40, has likely around 20-25% armor. It should be hitting for a hell of a lot more than 304. The rogue didn't have any absorb on. Had very few buffs that i could see.. and certainly didn't dodge any part of it. There was no parry, there was no dodge, there was no deflect. It just said -304 critical something or other.

So how much of a nerf do you think that is. When my ranger at the same level.. in the same gear, is hitting higher level warriors with MORE armor. Harder with non-crit skills, than my marksman was WITH critical hits. That's the issue i have here. I want them to reduce the nerf they put on that role and make it more acceptable. If they balanced it out at 60, and we're seeing this balance at the lower levels with crap gear, then a few yrs down the road their gonna end up like warcraft.

Hell, the headshot skill on the ranger is hitting harder, than the deadeye on the marksman, with the same gear. And to make this clear, the 898 damage max its capable of is hitting for nearly half that normally. Closer to 700 on a crit. 700 outta a possible what, 1347 max possible damage on a crit. Compare that to the 304 outta a max of 2266 via crit, for the deadeye finisher on the marksman in the same gear. Yeah i wonder why i'm talking in these forums. Do you see what i'm saying now? I'm not looking at ways to improve my damage for the 2 roles in question that i'm talking about. If their overall balance is reflected not just for MM here, but also as ranger. Not even set up for anywhere near the amount of damage the MM role has..

And i'm doing nearly 50% of my max crit with my finisher as a ranger, compared to what 12-15% vs MM. Its not the rotation i use, its not the gear i use, and its definately not the talents i got it setup with. Its they nerfed the hell out of it, and there's no reason for it to be that bloody low, given what it should be capable of, instead of being a bloody nuisicance (like my posts).

Quote Originally Posted by Muckles View Post
    Like i said, i'm not a smart person.
    and that's thread folks!

Let me point out that anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that it's astonishing that Unbalanced warfronts has been able for so long to get away with maintaining social control by eliminating rights and freedoms. I can't think of anything that better illustrates the failure of our justice system to deal with such paltry widdifuls. Since I don't know him that well, I'll have to be a bit presumptuous when I say that if we're not careful, Unbalanced warfronts's unruly, dimwitted rodomontades will throw us into a third world war in the coming days. Your guess is as good as mine as to why Unbalanced warfronts wants to reward mediocrity. Maybe it's because he plans to bring this battle to a fever pitch. To believe that divine ichor flows through his veins is to deceive ourselves. I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of his irrational conjectures and sniffish principles. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that the gloss that Unbalanced warfronts's factotums put on Unbalanced warfronts's hariolations unfortunately does little to shine a bright light on his prevarications, which flourish mainly in the darkness of incendiarism.

I recently heard a famous celebrity—I forgot which one—say, “We are becoming a nation of truculent quacks.” That's such a great quote, I wish I had been the one who thought of it. Sadly, the cleverest thing I ever said was that I resent being exposed to untrustworthy, craven energumens. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of his unctuous allocutions. I am not going to go into too great a detail about jackbooted lunatics, but be assured that Unbalanced warfronts contends that tammanyism is a beautiful entelechy that makes us whole and that, therefore, cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. This bizarre pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it convinces morally corrupt nutcases (as distinct from the sinister, linguacious common criminals who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in Nephelococcygia) that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. In reality, contrariwise, Unbalanced warfronts fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of his religion. More precisely, he conveniently forgets his religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to hijack the word “transubstantiationalist” and use it to bombard me with insults.

To the best of my knowledge, Unbalanced warfronts has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too atrabilious to distinguish between the two. In an atmosphere of false rumors and misinformation, he keeps telling everyone within earshot that his faith in antagonism gives him an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations. I'm guessing that Unbalanced warfronts read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that his beliefs are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.

It's Unbalanced warfronts's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly uncivilized ways to promote, foster, and institute chauvinism. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a flighty idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into Mohockism. Although ordinary men and women want to complain about wayward criticasters, Unbalanced warfronts wants to burn books. This incongruity reveals that he does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, Unbalanced warfronts discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent.

We must teach perverted authoritarians about tolerance. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own sleazy reinterpretations of historic events. Unbalanced warfronts is afflicted with what I call Teetotalism Addiction Disorder. Symptoms include loss of control, craving and withdrawal symptoms, social isolation, excessive financial debt, and an insatiable desire to perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. The only known cure is for Unbalanced warfronts to admit that he is not just prudish. He is unbelievably, astronomically prudish.

Unbalanced warfronts somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that the peak of fashion is to form the association in the public's mind between any imprecations he disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality. I personally am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. He has been trying desperately hard to make the case that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. Sorry, Unbalanced warfronts, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that if one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that Unbalanced warfronts claims that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another demonic attempt to silence truth-tellers like me.

The antithesis of phlegmatic, selfish despotism is moral, religious, and cultural solidarity among the people of a nation. With this central point cleared up, the rest of his arguments are rendered moot, as one of the great mysteries of modern life is, Is Unbalanced warfronts so doolally as to think that this can go on forever? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how Unbalanced warfronts knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his hotheaded excesses. My take on the matter is that a central point of his belief systems is the notion that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. Perhaps Unbalanced warfronts should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that it's clear enough that he knew of his advocates' plans to impugn the patriotism of his enemies. However, Unbalanced warfronts contented himself with a private, pro forma call for restraint—in other words, a green light. This call may even have encouraged his advocates' actions by obscuring the fact that Unbalanced warfronts preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his peuplade. Their first assignment usually involves putting the gods of heaven into the corner as obsolete and outmoded and, in their stead, burning incense to the idol Mammon. The lesson to draw from this is that there's something fishy about Unbalanced warfronts's metanarratives. I think he's up to something, something hopeless and perhaps even despicable.

You can doubtlessly assume serious trouble is brewing when shrewish, indelicate freaks create an ideological climate that will enable Unbalanced warfronts to spread Trotskyism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit. He maintains a “Big Brother” dossier of information about everyone he distrusts to use as a potential career-ruining weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? I mean, some reputed—as opposed to reputable—members of his coven quite adamantly assert that Unbalanced warfronts has the trappings of deity. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could insist such a thing, but then again, many people are worried that Unbalanced warfronts will popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge picayunish hoodwinkers to force onto us the degradation and ignominy that he is known to revel in when you least expect it. I don't like to speculate on uncertain things, but I will say that Unbalanced warfronts is squarely in favor of emotionalism and its propensity to gag free speech. This is so typical of Unbalanced warfronts: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally.

If I were a complete sap, I'd believe Unbalanced warfronts's line that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. Unfortunately for him, I realize that Unbalanced warfronts really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Undoubtedly, some sort of medication should awaken Unbalanced warfronts to the fact that his desire to batten on the credulity of the ignorant is the chief sign that he's a sneaky menace. (The second sign is that Unbalanced warfronts feels obliged to pursue an ostentatious, philopolemical agenda under the guise of false concern for the environment, poverty, civil rights, or whatever.)

The devil not only finds too much mischief for idle hands to do, but increasingly in our contemporary world he causes insipid, rancorous shirkers to make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. Unbalanced warfronts maintains that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. This is a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth in it. What's more, if I said that Unbalanced warfronts is the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being absolutely honest if I said that if he thinks that he can make me lose my cultural moorings and become a rootless drifter in a cosmopolitan chaos then he's barking up the wrong tree. By the bye, my long-term goal is to banish divisiveness. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, Unbalanced warfronts, with his craftiness and temeritous tirades, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches eventually. Unbalanced warfronts will then use those riches to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior he disapproves of. The moral of this story is that if we don't soon tell him to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his mordacious schemes, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given him our permission to do so. I would like to end on a heartfelt note. Unbalanced warfronts exploits people's nationalistic views and religious fervor to trick them into labeling everyone he doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible “-ist”.

Shadowlander

Ok. Last post likely for a few months. You can all breathe a sigh of relief, except for the people like Aveleys. I have a few choice words for trolls like you Aveleys.

And thats thread folks?

Really? My 7 year old nephew could come up with a more witty trolling attempt than that. And I would know, since he does it on the wow forums daily. I know I need to go back to school. But you should have never left it in the first place.

Ok. Last post likely for a few months. You can all breathe a sigh of relief, except for the people like Aveleys. I have a few choice words for trolls like you Aveleys.

And thats thread folks?

Really? My 7 year old nephew could come up with a more witty trolling attempt than that. And I would know, since he does it on the wow forums daily. I know I need to go back to school. But you should have never left it in the first place.
    Y'all need Jesus.
    Last edited by Elitizt; 06-15-2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Jesus deserves a capital "J". THAT''s why.
    There are 3 types of people in this world...
    1. People with buttons
    2. People who like to push buttons

remove conquest
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

Rift Disciple

i'm not a smart person.

i think that was enough.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    Let me point out, i am the devil.

i think that was enough

And thats thread folks?

Clearly it was a whitty trolling attempt as you singled me out and replied.

Ave: 1 | Random upset pug: 0

I'll admit I just kind of scanned this thread, but if MM is something you want to play well I'll happily compare notes with you. Even, and perhaps especially at low levels, MM is a dominant ranged DPS if played according to its strengths, first and foremost being mobility. Any disparity you see in dmg loses out to the difference in tools that a MM has at their disposal. Send me a tell in game Levent@deepwood.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

Mr. Muckles, could you put your specs up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

you realize that MM is not exactly a DPS powerhouse?
    and that ranger does quite good dps?

compare the tooltips of ranger to marksman, and tell me which ones are higher.

i think you just need to play the game more.

also, as Bliter mentioned, are you using 61 point specs or some kind of weird hybrids/pre-made souls?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2