+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [video] - Meduza ft. Zimmyzz - BG Domination

Default [video] - Meduza ft. Zimmyzz - BG Domination

Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

f*ck all you
    im goku

what noobs just get zimmyzz low and meduza is free kill cuz mage l2p

Shield of Telara

good video fighting noobs and medusa with pocket healer

Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    Pocket healer?

You mean people playing roles so they can perform properly? What should people do, purposely form bad compositions?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

Loved how you wasted your charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    Loved how you wasted your charge.
    I def. wasted. This was last night after 4 triple rumncokes. =)

Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

Champion

That was a fun match and it stayed close the entire time! Pre-game rum & cokes required buffs moving forward?

The stream of absorbs was crazy on that 51k tank holding that one point. You were using that to pad dmg numbers, weren't you? ;)

Fun vid to watch all the way through with the effects I never know exist,until I get to see them from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    Blah blah blah...

By pocket healer, you obviously meant duo queued. I wasn't running defiler and Meduza had lowest dmg taken and lowest healing taken factoring in self-heals. You can see the amount of healing I did and compare it to Meduza's healing taken. I was also at other points for good parts of the match, which is easy to see since it's not a highlight vid.

Hard to argue with great positioning, movement and targeting, which lead to top dmg, top kbs and 0 deaths. Outside being an occasional decoy, I contributed very little directly to Meduza's performance. It's almost embarrassing...

It looks like you've been around for some time. Perhaps I've "pocket-healed" you in random pug matches that I usually solo queue into, but I don't know who you are in-game.

... I should of read the title slower lol thought it was medusa vs jimmyz , thought I was watching a video of jimmy dying which I've never seen dudes a beast ! Good video though

I miss you Zimmyzz =(.

What you had a healer that healed you?

Reported. I'm pretty sure that's an exploit.

One of these day's I will have a good pocket healer...... One day. Nice vid, zimmyz makes you look so good. I'm jelly yes.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    That was a fun match and it stayed close the entire time! Pre-game rum & cokes required buffs moving forward?

The stream of absorbs was crazy on that 51k tank holding that one point. You were using that to pad dmg numbers, weren't you? ;)

Fun vid to watch all the way through with the effects I never know exist,until I get to see them from someone else.

Blah blah blah...

By pocket healer, you obviously meant duo queued. I wasn't running defiler and Meduza had lowest dmg taken and lowest healing taken factoring in self-heals. You can see the amount of healing I did and compare it to Meduza's healing taken. I was also at other points for good parts of the match, which is easy to see since it's not a highlight vid.

Hard to argue with great positioning, movement and targeting, which lead to top dmg, top kbs and 0 deaths. Outside being an occasional decoy, I contributed very little directly to Meduza's performance. It's almost embarrassing...

It looks like you've been around for some time. Perhaps I've "pocket-healed" you in random pug matches that I usually solo queue into, but I don't know who you are in-game.
    ^^Was nearing blackout status on Tequila shots and still owning.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    I wasn't running defiler and Meduza had lowest dmg taken and lowest healing taken factoring in self-heals. You can see the amount of healing I did and compare it to Meduza's healing taken. I was also at other points for good parts of the match, which is easy to see since it's not a highlight vid.

Why would meduza have high dmg and heals taken with a good healer on his team? With a good healer on the team that's when all dmg/heals taken is on the healer most of the time. This is when pyros shine. So you DO have a lot to do with why meduza gets top dmg/kbs/0 deaths. So I wouldn't say its embarrassing. When meduza is solo which I have seen (but it is rare) it's a different story.

Also people don't realize most the time when one team is winning in kills and dmg, healers don't get top heals cause of less healing to do. This is not rocket science!
    Last edited by hmmpvp; 06-15-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast