+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: what bracket does pyro start sucking?

Default what bracket does pyro start sucking?

cuz i haven't found it yet

http://i.imgur.com/lYmVVl4.jpg

Ascendant

I think Inato Jones says the 60 bracket is when it starts sucking, well according to him anyway.

pyro doesn't suck, but it's pvp skill cap certainly isn't reflected in it's effectiveness.

Mei

probably the one where judo is the most popular spec
    Last edited by Mei; 06-13-2014 at 06:01 PM.

It doesn't. However it needs better 1v1 viability; I should not have to hope that the melee on the flag is bad in order to win a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    I think Inato Jones says the 60 bracket is when it starts sucking, well according to him anyway.
    I think I've said many times that Pyrochon is the best ranged spec in the game and 61 Pyro is the second-best. So I'm not really sure what you're talking about!

IMO Pyro becomes less faceroll at 60, not sucky. You have to work harder than other classes to be as effective, because you are more fragile than they are. But it is still deadly if you are good at it.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post

Can't you just ask Meduza to return the favor, rather than complaining about it on the forums?

If your brother is being selfish you should probably stop giving it out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Can't you just ask Meduza to return the favor, rather than complaining about it on the forums?

If your brother is being selfish you should probably stop giving it out like that.
    I had to re-read it like 5 times before I got it. But I gotta give you a 2/10 on that, Took. I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I think I've said many times that Pyrochon is the best ranged spec in the game and 61 Pyro is the second-best. So I'm not really sure what you're talking about!
    I agree pyrochon is much better but only if there is one. i think this is half the reason mages are lacking something in pvp. Chloros can't cross heal with veils, Archons can't get damage bonuses because buffs overwrite etc. Doms are the only spec where they aren't really bothered by having other doms in fact they work better together with drains because makes it harder to dispell.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

not quite sure what you;re trying to prove, half the people in low lv wf have no clue whats going on.

if you go in there with some knowledge of how the game works as well as what other classes can do then of course you;re gonna faceroll. also cinderburst is pretty op.

pyro doesnt suck its just that certain "pvp souls" of other classes are better at dishing out damage as well as taking it.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post

10/10 troll

this guy is good at forum pvp

Quote Originally Posted by zasen View Post
    not quite sure what you;re trying to prove, half the people in low lv wf have no clue whats going on.

if you go in there with some knowledge of how the game works as well as what other classes can do then of course you;re gonna faceroll. also cinderburst is pretty op.

pyro doesnt suck its just that certain "pvp souls" of other classes are better at dishing out damage as well as taking it.
    well if you look I'm only 31 in a sea of 39 rogues in a bracket with no normalization. in a bracket with few abilities I would think op rogues with button mash macros would be owning me all over the map, yet its not the case. I feel bad for people when I'm 39

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    IMO Pyro becomes less faceroll at 60, not sucky. You have to work harder than other classes to be as effective, because you are more fragile than they are. But it is still deadly if you are good at it.
    I dont see how is Pyro more fragile than let say MM. You can go 5 points in to SC for passive +5% dmg and 5% dmg reduction and 10 points in to Arbiter for +10% endurance and +10% intelligence + 3% dmg reduction self buff.

Pyro get's a passive 30% CC reduction and a blink with a break free on 20s CD. You also get better version of MM root, ranged stuns, debilitate which doesnt require successful interupt, self shields.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    I dont see how is Pyro more fragile than let say MM. You can go 5 points in to SC for passive +5% dmg and 5% dmg reduction and 10 points in to Arbiter for +10% endurance and +10% intelligence + 3% dmg reduction self buff.

Pyro get's a passive 30% CC reduction and a blink with a break free on 20s CD. You also get better version of MM root, ranged stuns, debilitate which doesnt require successful interupt, self shields.
    As a whole, Rogues have it easier IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast