+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By pukemonster
  • 3 Post By Gunzip
  • 1 Post By ConclusionTheFirst
  • 2 Post By pukemonster
  • 4 Post By Nefertari
  • 1 Post By pukemonster

Thread: I'm kind of sad.

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default I'm kind of sad.

    just finished watching the livestream recording.

    Will Trion ever hire someone who knows how to PvP in their own game?

  2. #2
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Really, they failed of playing a rogue ( or a warr ) with everything macroed under 2 buttons?
    Last edited by Drakedog; 06-13-2014 at 03:59 PM.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Credo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    I offered to do it for free, I'm taking the lack of a response as a decline on the offer. So I highly doubt they'll pay someone to do it.

  4. #4
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    just finished watching the livestream recording.

    Will Trion ever hire someone who knows how to PvP in their own game?
    Well that's not really the primary reason to hire a developer.

  5. #5
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    just finished watching the livestream recording.

    Will Trion ever hire someone who knows how to PvP in their own game?
    http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/upl...-about-gif.gif

  6. #6
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    I'm working on a rogue pvp video, here's an intro preview :-)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaaFWowP2Rc
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  7. #7
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Pretty. Zoom it in a bit though, the gameplay that is.

    Looking forward to it.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Well that's really the primary reason to hire a developer.

    yeah, why would a gaming company hire someone who knows how to use as well as develop a certain aspect of their product, blasphemy.

    better yet, when showcasing said product, have someone do it who knows how to actually use it.

    in a perfect world that would actually make your product look appealing to customers.

    weird ideas, i know.


    i apologize, i have not had the amount of experience with trion or rift pvp as most of you so im not used to making excuses for them.
    Last edited by pukemonster; 06-14-2014 at 01:35 AM.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    yeah, why would a gaming company hire someone who knows how to use as well as develop a certain aspect of their product, blasphemy.

    better yet, when showcasing said product, have someone do it who knows how to actually use it.

    in a perfect world that would actually make your product look appealing to customers.

    weird ideas, i know.


    i apologize, i have not had the amount of experience with trion or rift pvp as most of you so im not used to making excuses for them.
    Helloooo they went F2p, they probly laid off the janitor and told ducklar to take his own trash out.

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    i wish spaceboots was a dev!

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    i wish spaceboots was a dev!
    nooooo nothing would ever get accomplished and there would be an excuse for everything.

    oh wait, nm.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    Really, they failed of playing a rogue ( or a warr ) with everything macroed under 2 buttons?
    he was tact rogue, running around spamming random torrents for no reason lol. pretty sure he sat up top spamming curative for a good 2 mins at nobody.

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    he was tact rogue, running around spamming random torrents for no reason lol. pretty sure he sat up top spamming curative for a good 2 mins at nobody.
    The Dev which was streaming doesnt pvp much afaik, he made the WF map. There was some other Dev playing RS/Sin I think (Harlakk) and he did pretty well, was like 7/1 at the end.

    Anyway, boolstering seems to not work on this map (I didnt get the usual buff which you normally get on the WF) so it was a bit unbalanced.

    Dev_superbluesocks had nice hax though!
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    The Dev which was streaming doesnt pvp much afaik, he made the WF map. There was some other Dev playing RS/Sin I think (Harlakk) and he did pretty well, was like 7/1 at the end.

    Anyway, boolstering seems to not work on this map (I didnt get the usual buff which you normally get on the WF) so it was a bit unbalanced.

    Dev_superbluesocks had nice hax though!

    see thats half the problem, people thinking 7 kills 1 death is good.

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    see thats half the problem, people thinking 7 kills 1 death is good.
    good compared to others, since there was few healers on each side and map is kinda confusing. If you got no tracking vials I wish you luck finding enemies lol.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts