+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Premades@deepwood

Default Premades@deepwood

Type /join premades@deepwood for another conquest and warfronts channel . I am starting this one up alone so there is not any predilection for hating specific channels, the last one I formed kind of had an anti-Hello Kitty vibe to it which is ultimately why I left it. would prefer anyone who joins to just be able to appreciate the competition win or lose . So please go ahead and join the channel so we can get this thing going, will be running stillmoor and wf premades as often as possible.

when I get home I'll join and see if I can help you out if needed

Quote Originally Posted by Aquafinn View Post
    Type /join premades@deepwood for another conquest and warfronts channel . I am starting this one up alone so there is not any predilection for hating specific channels, the last one I formed kind of had an anti-Hello Kitty vibe to it which is ultimately why I left it. would prefer anyone who joins to just be able to appreciate the competition win or lose . So please go ahead and join the channel so we can get this thing going, will be running stillmoor and wf premades as often as possible.
    Thanks Aqua. I am working on a website for Rift pvp, I will add your channel to the CQ section. The site will have a place for you to post a few pages if you want to add anything like your code of conduct, role requirements, recommended specs, Aqua pm forums etc. PM me if you want more than the channel listed. The website is for all premade and player organized PvP events quick reference. I can send you the link to sneak a peak at the unfinished site if your curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Thanks Aqua. I am working on a website for Rift pvp, I will add your channel to the CQ section. The site will have a place for you to post a few pages if you want to add anything like your code of conduct, role requirements, recommended specs, Aqua pm forums etc. PM me if you want more than the channel listed. The website is for all premade and player organized PvP events quick reference. I can send you the link to sneak a peak at the unfinished site if your curious.
    That would be pretty cool, I would love to check it out, can you link it here? If not just mail me the link address in-game

I have been looking for a PvP group channel. I will join in when I get home. Never been in a premade.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquafinn View Post
    That would be pretty cool, I would love to check it out, can you link it here? If not just mail me the link address in-game
    Will send in a pm, its not done yet so I don't want to get people thinking its forever broken.

The site was for league and tournament play initially, but not much outside of Godlike is doing anything and they host their own site anyway. I am moving it towards team player resource center, guys like you with the chutzpah to do leadership can host pages there to help their goals along in whatever way it can. I post a lot so the link to my site should be getting put in live threads daily for anyone to find it. Hopefully anytime a new player that gives a care about getting better and getting on stable teams can use the site to get to the right place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Okay send it when you can, add me in game

Rift Disciple

Love this idea! I highly encourage premades to also get the Synergy add-on and form groups to enter our future tournaments as well.

I will definitely install that add-on, could use the extra resource to get the channel off of the ground . I sincerely believe that is the main component missing from Rift, a communicable community.

Nice job! I'll check this channel out.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

Default <-Hello Kitty->

Many players will always hate. Its cool that you dont hate hello kitty. Many players call us trolls or etc because of our pm. But the real thing is that we that we make pm is because we like to have fun and promote interacting with each other in the guild. Hello kitty love pvp and the player base in the guild are great players. I see you in alot of cq pm and usually sometime wfs.Its great that we still have some players like you. Good luck and happy cq pm.

I will troll this channel too.

Ascendant

Can I be an officer

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Can I be an officer
    No more mage for you? I only see rogue in your sig.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    No more mage for you? I only see rogue in your sig.
    Yea Just sticking to rogue for good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast