+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Stop nerfing physician!

Rift Chaser

@wickede
    enough trying to prove. Please show ur prove via Video where u can show ur Dom awesomeness in locking down a physician, oh, make sure the physician is a myr geared rogue. ok?

@Malidrag
    Please show a video to prove u ain't got problem surviving from a DOM, oh, make sure the dom is a well geared mage. ok?

TALK is Easy. Show Prove to Silent others. Arguing using Keyboard really makes me LOL.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    @wickede
    enough trying to prove. Please show ur prove via Video where u can show ur Dom awesomeness in locking down a physician, oh, make sure the physician is a myr geared rogue. ok?

@Malidrag
    Please show a video to prove u ain't got problem surviving from a DOM, oh, make sure the dom is a well geared mage. ok?

TALK is Easy. Show Prove to Silent others. Arguing using Keyboard really makes me LOL.
    What is more likely?

Wickede is the only Dominator in the game able to successfully lock down a Physician.
    OR
    Physicians have relatively no resource or energy issues and are healing through most CC easily.

Please read one of the 20-30 "NERF Physicians!!!" threads in this board, the general board, and the Rogue board to determine your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Malidrag View Post
    What is more likely?

Wickede is the only Dominator in the game able to successfully lock down a Physician.
    OR
    Physicians have relatively no resource or energy issues and are healing through most CC easily.

Please read one of the 20-30 "NERF Physicians!!!" threads in this board, the general board, and the Rogue board to determine your answer.
    considering i have been playing nothing but phys pretty much since release, and in that time only 2 doms have kown how to block their debuffs properly so i can't cleanse the drains, you take your pick.

then again you also claim to have infinite energy when spamming heals with AT on, so you're not really a reliable source for how phys works anyway.

We should all be talking about battle dye

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    then again you also claim to have infinite energy when spamming heals with AT on, so you're not really a reliable source for how phys works anyway.
    Who made this claim?

considering i have been playing nothing but phys pretty much since release, and in that time only 2 doms have kown how to block their debuffs properly so i can't cleanse the drains, you take your pick.

You mean two doms at same time?
    Or maybe it was dom + assassin?

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    You mean two doms at same time?
    Or maybe it was dom + assassin?

It might have been three doms, two assassins and a nightblade all in battle dye.

Battle dye too stronk! Plz nerf
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    It might have been three doms, two assassins and a nightblade all in battle dye.

Battle dye too stronk! Plz nerf
    I've heard that battle dyes allow time travels, so if you battle dye your VK, you will be able to drain Phys on warrior.

first of all i said under 30 energy, aka not enough energy to use your skills when you have transference on you, so for the entire duration of transference, you won't have enough energy to use skills, except for maybe 1 or 2 times depending on if you los or not.

it's not surprising you don't have problems because most doms are terrible, but a good dom will ruin your day as a physician.

you both need to learn how to play and how to read.
    You are assuming int his case that the dom is mediocre and the phys is terrible? what kind of healer spams heals with transference on them?
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

This is nothing new dummy stacking before trans and TI but for a dom to fully take a phys to zero they usually have to triple up mass betrayal, TI and trans. it's not worth it when you can be absolutely annihilating ALL the mana bar casters mana with the double stack of mass betrayal and TI. I dunno whether you've noticed but since physicians can face tank most don't stand with the squishy casters in the huddle to hit with drains.
    Last edited by deathstormer; 06-18-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    You are assuming int his case that the dom is mediocre and the phys is terrible? what kind of healer spams heals with transference on them?
    That being that if you have transference on you usually have TI on as well and you are smashing your own energy and not being able to regen it.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

This is nothing new dummy stacking before trans and TI but for a dom to fully take a phys to zero they usually have to triple up mass betrayal, TI and trans. it's not worth it when you can be absolutely annihilating ALL the mana bar casters mana with the double stack of mass betrayal and TI. I dunno whether you've noticed but since physicians can face tank most don't stand with the squishy casters in the huddle to hit with drains.
    if the phys is actively healing, they won't be at 100 energy, really will be closer to 50, put up transference and TI, they hit one skill and go instantly to 0, which will drop AT if they have it on, and silence them if you have PL on them. now like i said this is all assuming cleanse soul isn't up, if that's the case they aren't going to be able to get rid of that TI or that transference, so if you have just those 2 on them, they won't be able to use more than 1-2 skills even with adrennaline shot, if you are able to channel mana wrench, it will be only one skill before transference fades off.

now i know that may seem complicated, but it gets better, even after they are all done, they will still have a PL on them silencing them 60% of the time they cast a heal. if just 1 good dps is on the phys in this period of time, they will either die or use every single CD they have to stay alive.

if the phys is actively healing, they won't be at 100 energy, really will be closer to 50, put up transference and TI, they hit one skill and go instantly to 0, which will drop AT if they have it on, and silence them if you have PL on them. now like i said this is all assuming cleanse soul isn't up, if that's the case they aren't going to be able to get rid of that TI or that transference, so if you have just those 2 on them, they won't be able to use more than 1-2 skills even with adrennaline shot, if you are able to channel mana wrench, it will be only one skill before transference fades off.

now i know that may seem complicated, but it gets better, even after they are all done, they will still have a PL on them silencing them 60% of the time they cast a heal. if just 1 good dps is on the phys in this period of time, they will either die or use every single CD they have to stay alive.
    I am starting to think myself you are really under estimating the regen of a rogue. And no you don't actively heal with TI or mass betrayal on you that's just silly. If you have got to 0 energy with just TI then you have used all 5 stacks instead of trying to get them off. And who stacks PL ontop of TI and Trans? the idea is they have to use abilities to drain, silencing them stops them using abilities. That's like hitting a massive group with TI and Mass betrayal then AP into it. You don't AP till they are trying to tap mana back and the drains are off.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by GentleHell View Post
    Thats not the only thing, how about mages lacking a good 1vs 1 spec that is useful in pvp?

( oh, dont let that fool zulway tell you that 61 harb/15 chloro is good in pvp. It isn't)

On topic: Im embarrased that my r84 rogue _always_ outheals the best r90 clerics who have been playing cleric since launch.

The 1.5 second heal needs to be made 2 second cast time
    You have to know how to play the spec and time cc perfectly. That being said the learning curve is way up there for most, and any x/36 RS build or warlord has it pretty easy in comparison (i.e being immensely tanky yet dealing near pure dps burst or having poisons passively do all your damage.

Due to the even now nerfed current physician i dont jump on my cleric to heal since people ive known and players ive seen can tie or beat my heals as ST which they never could before. I.e give them a cleric i guarantee they wont even compete. Give them an obviously overtuned healing soul....

Id only do defiler really anymore just for the passive links being useful, other then that physician is where its at.

Ive seen more physicians /lol in wfs then other healers combined. In a forthright look their healing output for PVP (not pve) and survivability needed both reduced in steps. Perhaps certain hybrids need looked at. I can kill most only in my most bursty, brutalizing spe, but most dont play it and most players cant threaten with that kind of burst. The average dps isnt equipped for the average physician if you want to look at it on a skill vs skill level.

Nothing more telling then the same trolls defending the spec and still playing it since they know what we all know. Its still on top of other healing souls if you want to heal.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-18-2014 at 04:40 PM.

I am starting to think myself you are really under estimating the regen of a rogue. And no you don't actively heal with TI or mass betrayal on you that's just silly. If you have got to 0 energy with just TI then you have used all 5 stacks instead of trying to get them off. And who stacks PL ontop of TI and Trans? the idea is they have to use abilities to drain, silencing them stops them using abilities. That's like hitting a massive group with TI and Mass betrayal then AP into it. You don't AP till they are trying to tap mana back and the drains are off.
    you stack them all because haunting pain is broken right now and no matter what you do you will never cleanse a doms dots if they know what they are doing and the CD on PL is the same as its duration.

also, if a phys isn't healing when TI and trans are on them, then you have done your job, who gives a **** if they are sitting at 100 energy and not using a skill, which honestly wouldn't surprise me if you're one of those players, because i see tons of rogues who either spam MBT all day or only use one skill every 4-5 seconds even without being CC'd, which is why i said actively healing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast