+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 173
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Stop nerfing physician!

  1. #16
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    386

    Default

    I'm hoping to get good enough in my sooper sekret Liberator / paragon heal build that people demand a warrior healer nerf.


    /one can dream :*(
    Matryarch <FoH>
    Manabane
    Derpwood Server
    - A True PVPer has more fun losing 95-100 than winning 100-1

  2. #17
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    while still remaining better than everyone else*
    I really hate when I have to agree with Ianto, but "yeah". Warriors have ALWAYS had the best (easiest) win specs for PvP. It just is.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  3. #18
    Champion Serjackums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Its the fact that phys still pumps out insane heals even with rs as sub soul, when do you ever see clerics running 20+ justicar with defiler or sent and still topping charts
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

  4. #19
    Ascendant wickede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serjackums View Post
    Its the fact that phys still pumps out insane heals even with rs as sub soul, when do you ever see clerics running 20+ justicar with defiler or sent and still topping charts
    that's just because AP mods give you more healing than healing mods do, and you only need 10 points to get the AP mods out of the best sub trees for physician, hooray for logic.

  5. #20
    Plane Walker Zetsuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    OK, I play Mage, but this weeks patch had a couple more nerfs to Physician. They were just nerfed last week. I know that a lot of people on these forums are crying for nerfs but without proper testing this latest nerf leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Nerfs shouldn't be pushed out this quickly. Knee-jerk reaction to some vocal minorities on these forums is not the way to do balance.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S564...-B8z6C5k_TBCYw
    They will keep Nerfing Physican untill it becomes useless heal soul and biddies who dont know how to play thier own class can kill it ...

    I stoped posting here in defence of Physican not be be nerfed because people who enjoy killing hard targets are few , when others who prefer easy derp specs in WFs keeps crying in fourms with an endless invasion about Physican .

    Its so absurd and frustrating how Devs listened to them after most players spent money to get it and a month later nerf bat hits , its like selling you a car can go 250 mile/hour and after a month it goes down to 80mile/hour .
    Also changing the soul a month after its release and so much testing befor that with alot of feedback etc etc , only tell us they were no actuall testing or seroius look at the soul from both prespectives (pve/pvp) , when complains from random people in fourms with proof such as ( Help i couldnt kill Physican with spam macro i got from fourms) listned to because they spammed fourms qqing ..
    Last edited by Zetsuu; 06-15-2014 at 09:53 AM.
    I keel Em Too Fast !

  6. #21
    Rift Master Nasacrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    that's just because AP mods give you more healing than healing mods do, and you only need 10 points to get the AP mods out of the best sub trees for physician, hooray for logic.
    Yeah, and every class can do that, appart from mages, who have 10% SP on harb and 25% Intelligence on chloro.

  7. #22
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    Yeah, and every class can do that, apart from mages.
    Thats not the only thing, how about mages lacking a good 1vs 1 spec that is useful in pvp?


    ( oh, dont let that fool zulway tell you that 61 harb/15 chloro is good in pvp. It isn't)


    On topic: Im embarrased that my r84 rogue _always_ outheals the best r90 clerics who have been playing cleric since launch.

    The 1.5 second heal needs to be made 2 second cast time

  8. #23
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleHell View Post
    Thats not the only thing, how about mages lacking a good 1vs 1 spec that is useful in pvp?


    ( oh, dont let that fool zulway tell you that 61 harb/15 chloro is good in pvp. It isn't)


    On topic: Im embarrased that my r84 rogue _always_ outheals the best r90 clerics who have been playing cleric since launch.

    The 1.5 second heal needs to be made 2 second cast time
    I can make statement too and even throw random screenshot once in a while, doesnt change much either.

    Competitive scene proved that phys could be killed even pre-nerfs and that's actually worth more than your random WF match where pve players try out their pve specs and often dont even bring consumables.
    Last edited by AlwaysHealNeverDie; 06-15-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  9. #24
    Plane Walker Zetsuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    I can make statement too and even throw random screenshot once in a while, doesnt change much either.

    Competitive scene proved that phys could be killed even pre-nerfs and that's actually worth more than your random WF match where pve players try out their pve specs and often dont even bring consumables.
    This ... The fact everyone been ignoring , just because they couldnt kill Physicans easy/pve spec way !!

    Physican CAN be killed Befor and after nerf , you just need to step up your game and know whats best ability to use on what time with support from what class .. you know teamwork (because WFs need teamwork from at least 3 )
    Sigh ... i feel im repeating over and over again , Why no one see this !!!!!!!!
    I keel Em Too Fast !

  10. #25
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    I really hate when I have to agree with Ianto
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Km7CSBIsIA

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    I can make statement too and even throw random screenshot once in a while, doesnt change much either.

    Competitive scene proved that phys could be killed even pre-nerfs and that's actually worth more than your random WF match where pve players try out their pve specs and often dont even bring consumables.
    It's really not individual Physicians that draw ire. It's the power of their cross-healing which outstrips any other calling. Physicians can be killed by good burst and focus fire, but they can't be killed by attrition. Attrition via drains, especially Doms, is and always has been the hard-counter to Cleric-stacking. And it's largely worthless against Physicians because of the way their resource works. I can drag teams with 4-5 healers down to 0 mana in a stalemate battle, but Physicians just keep going and going.

    It's a hard problem to solve tbh. I don't really see any good options beyond some sort of limitations on them healing one another, which would allow focus fire on individual Physicians to prevail.
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 06-15-2014 at 08:17 PM.

  11. #26
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    355

    Default

    lol... i dun understand why u all love to QQ so much. Seriously. Even with the last patch changes, physician is still a force to reckon with. When i'm on my cleric healing, i love to have physician. Yes, physician will still die to some degree. When 1vs1, physician got no problem at all, while mana healer will empty their mana at certain point. Sentinel can survive against dpser, but, they will have to spam their big heal and in no time, they will empty their mana, rendering they useless. Yes, u can regen ur mana, but... at the same time, u getting no HEAL and u still been attack with.

    B4 the patch, physicians are able to facetank not only 2, 3 , 4 or 5 players bashing on them, Can the other healers able to do tat? Even with current nerf, i would say they still able to tank at least 2 to 3. Again, can other healers able to do tat? B4 u start to question about it, and to be fair, both healer and dpsers are at same gear level, and think about it.

    When i play my mage as dom, i love to seek out mana healer, juz me and 1 dps can take down those myr geared healer. But when against a physician(depending on the physician spec and gears), we either leave him alone, or we are able to kill him.

    Flame on if u want to. Physician still need some nerf imo. But as u all know, rogue is trion's fav toy, therefore, i dun think there will be any further nerf. And they have no idea how to do it without hating the PVE side.

  12. #27
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    No, we absolutely have to nerf phys.


    If we don't, everyone is going to have to redo their 1 button macros. Hell, they might even have to have 2 macros. In more extreme cases, they would have to drag a cc ability to their bar.

    We can't let this happen. Nerf phys.

    you use macros for phys?


    bad

  13. #28
    Rift Master Nasacrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    lol... i dun understand why u all love to QQ so much. Seriously. Even with the last patch changes, physician is still a force to reckon with. When i'm on my cleric healing, i love to have physician. Yes, physician will still die to some degree. When 1vs1, physician got no problem at all, while mana healer will empty their mana at certain point. Sentinel can survive against dpser, but, they will have to spam their big heal and in no time, they will empty their mana, rendering they useless. Yes, u can regen ur mana, but... at the same time, u getting no HEAL and u still been attack with.

    B4 the patch, physicians are able to facetank not only 2, 3 , 4 or 5 players bashing on them, Can the other healers able to do tat? Even with current nerf, i would say they still able to tank at least 2 to 3. Again, can other healers able to do tat? B4 u start to question about it, and to be fair, both healer and dpsers are at same gear level, and think about it.

    When i play my mage as dom, i love to seek out mana healer, juz me and 1 dps can take down those myr geared healer. But when against a physician(depending on the physician spec and gears), we either leave him alone, or we are able to kill him.

    Flame on if u want to. Physician still need some nerf imo. But as u all know, rogue is trion's fav toy, therefore, i dun think there will be any further nerf. And they have no idea how to do it without hating the PVE side.
    Any 2 /3 /4 /5 guys a physician can facetank, other healers can facetank them too. Because they are horrible dpsers. The healing output a phy can do is surpased by the dps output 2 dpsers can do, even if the physician is rank 90 and the dpsers are rank 80. This is a fact.

    To mages playing has a dom. There is a habbit bad doms tend to have: they pick a target to drain and drain him, without caring if he was being focused or not. On mana targets, this will work eventually. Now with physicians, bad doms tried to do the same, AND OF COURSE IT WONT WORK!! If there are no dpsers focusing the targer and presuring him, why would you even drain him??

    Vs mana healers this kind of bad players draining random targest went unnoticed, now, they qq because they fail at focusing a pressured target, lol.

  14. #29
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    To mages playing has a dom. There is a habbit bad doms tend to have: they pick a target to drain and drain him, without caring if he was being focused or not. On mana targets, this will work eventually. Now with physicians, bad doms tried to do the same, AND OF COURSE IT WONT WORK!! If there are no dpsers focusing the targer and presuring him, why would you even drain him??
    a) to check if he has Adrenaline Surge
    b) to build up charge and block his spam heals with AP on others, so his team mates will die
    c) just to annoy him, since you know, the best part of playing dom is... annoying rogues

    Read: you don't need to kill healer to make him dead for his team.
    Last edited by Morwath; 06-16-2014 at 07:47 AM.

  15. #30
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Look at the fact that the fotm is the fotm because of the mechanic. it's the non mana bar aspect to healing thats making it a hard class to shut down. And I think rogues should think that if they don't acknowlegde this they will get nerf after nerf after nerf. Add the same mechanic in that locks down mana casters (drain) to power/energy casters. Give other support than dom the chance to lock the new energy bar casters. =)
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts