+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Do you really want to Fix Warfronts? Allow only premades of 3 players

Shield of Telara

Default Do you really want to Fix Warfronts? Allow only premades of 3 players

I suggest premades of 3 players means 3/15 of the WF gonna be premade so that means only 20% + maybe some luck you get more good players. My points is premades should be reduced from 5 to 3 players. Im pretty sure WF gonna be more balanced and better. For CQ I would do the same premades reduced from 20 to 10 people. At least you will see more premades and more balance in both teams. Also I suggest WF pop up only when at least 2 premades of 3 people are ready to enter. What you think? Premades of 5 is too much that means 5/15 --> 33% + some other good players = unbalanced WF
    Last edited by elfaraon; 06-12-2014 at 11:46 AM.

you mean a premade max of 3?
    Last edited by spaceboots; 06-12-2014 at 11:56 AM.

I was invited to a "premade", turned down the invite, and carried my opposing teamed pugs to victory the next 2 games.

Guys, man up and let people group with whoever they want to group with. Do it yourself or mash them back.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Since you play a mage your odds of getting into a premade -increase- when the premade can have -more players-.

As a result -you want more slots for premades in warfronts-.

Plane Touched

I hope they don't limit it. It'd be rather silly if you couldn't play with all your friends in an MMO. The issues you see are with the matchmaking process and not grouping with your friends. I'm still in Warfronts with people in freelancer gear and i'm half wearing Myrm. That is the real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Since you play a mage your odds of getting into a premade -increase- when the premade can have -more players-.

Or maybe they can just do pm v pm.....oh, wait...not enough ppl would que for that...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Or maybe they can just do pm v pm.....oh, wait...not enough ppl would que for that...

but but but how else would I pugstomp and post misleading screenshots!?

Quote Originally Posted by ConclusionTheFirst View Post
    but but but how else would I pugstomp and post misleading screenshots!?
    I don't post screen shots. But you are correct, some ppl need to be able to pug stomp or it would take them weeks to get thier weekly done on a level playing field.
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 06-12-2014 at 01:31 PM.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11...ps182ef7f5.jpg

You wouldn't create new PM slots for mages, you would create more PM slots for rogues, warriors or clerics to further imbalance the warfronts.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Rift Disciple

PM has nothing to see with "friends" who wanna play together. They just way outnumber pugs for easy win, as if better gear (they often ask for R90 only) and predefine lead was not enough.
    It's absolutly not pvp, no skill involved. And it comes from people who pretend to love pvp, when they just kill it.
    As said before, we can bet that if there was a special CQ for PM, it would be empty, they don't want any kind of balance.

Plane Touched

Not sure why people are hating on all the pre-mades. I can guarantee you that a Pre-made that could consistently get decent wf pops vs. other similarly geared pre-mades would love it.

I can point to other MMO's that have successfully had systems in place where pre-mades vs. pre-mades was done quite often and in these other MMO's whenever a pre-made vs. pre-made happened it was more exciting then when a pre-made just dominated a pug.

Your heart beats a bit faster, you have to make correct calls in vent (raidcall, TS whatever) and everyone has to be on top of their game. Playing vs. pugs it's actually pretty boring for a pre-made.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I was invited to a "premade", turned down the invite, and carried my opposing teamed pugs to victory the next 2 games.

Guys, man up and let people group with whoever they want to group with. Do it yourself or mash them back.
    I wasn't kidding when I said join us to come lose ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Koruen View Post
    PM has nothing to see with "friends" who wanna play together. They just way outnumber pugs for easy win, as if better gear (they often ask for R90 only) and predefine lead was not enough.
    It's absolutly not pvp, no skill involved. And it comes from people who pretend to love pvp, when they just kill it.
    As said before, we can bet that if there was a special CQ for PM, it would be empty, they don't want any kind of balance.
    Grouping with friends != LFM P90 premade. Do not confuse the two.

I am known to duo or queue with 3-5 people. Why? Because I have a small group of friends I love playing with in this game. We don't care what our prestige is our what our comp is. I even sometimes get on my alts that have all Freelancer's gear or are mostly bolstered (because it's a fresh 60.) Queue to have fun but we'll still play competitively.
    Last edited by Riane; 06-12-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Premade vs PUG basically feels like running hacks/cheats. It's ridiculous. There should be an option in ques for premades vs premades, or que solo PUGs vs solo PUGs, and an option for traditional PUGstomp ques. There is no reason that this isn't and wasn't implemented a long time ago. There shouldn't be any opposition to this whatsoever. The only ones that would be against it are people that love to roll in Premades to squash unorganized pugs. Which is pretty pathetic honestly. They would even still have the option of queing for it with the traditional style que option.
    There are 3 types of people in this world...
    1. People with buttons
    2. People who like to push buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I wasn't kidding when I said join us to come lose ^.^

Grouping with friends != LFM P90 premade. Do not confuse the two.

I am known to duo or queue with 3-5 people. Why? Because I have a small group of friends I love playing with in this game. We don't care what our prestige is our what our comp is. I even sometimes get on my alts that have all Freelancer's gear or are mostly bolstered (because it's a fresh 60.) Queue to have fun but we'll still play competitively.
    Don't think anyone does not want ppl to play together, they just want them playing against other groups of friends. I really do not see how that is unreasonable. There needs to some balance of friends playing together and the majority that prefers to PuG.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Don't think anyone does not want ppl to play together, they just want them playing against other groups of friends. I really do not see how that is unreasonable. There needs to some balance of friends playing together and the majority that prefers to PuG.
    Having a "premade" on the opposing team doesn't guarantee them a win. I've lost a bunch with my "premade" and I've won a bunch. It has everything to do with whether or not you have a team of people that are willing to work together for objectives as well as shutting down healers and cab/doms/etc.

Why wouldn't you want to play against a "premade" to try to shut them down to win the match? Or would you rather just have pugs v pugs and no challenge?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast