+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aveleys

Thread: [Video] Librarian 1080p!

Default [Video] Librarian 1080p!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVN...ature=youtu.be
    Im at it again. Did most of the things the few of you asked for.
    Better quality, better music---I think.
    Anywho here is some solo que fun I had when I woke up. You might see a bit more of me posting videos maybe some tutorials featuring guildies and friends. IDEAS? I would like to do a "highlight" reel sort of video in the next few days maybe feature some of the community? Idk hit me up, Paradoxing@Seastone, maybe I can stick you into some of my videos.
    Criticism I can take good or bad but keep it in moderation.
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

You must be new to Nightblade. Only play NB when you have 3 pocket healers and a warrior to guard you.

Para!! <3
    "I'm going to keep getting closer and closer to you. And not just day after day, oh no. It's going to happen much faster than that! See I'm already closer to you than I was a moment ago. And I'll keep getting closer and closer to you, until I swallow you up and then, you'll disappear. Things are not turning out well for you at all, are they? (laughs) See you around."

Nightblade seems fine to me. In fact they are fun to play.
    "I'm going to keep getting closer and closer to you. And not just day after day, oh no. It's going to happen much faster than that! See I'm already closer to you than I was a moment ago. And I'll keep getting closer and closer to you, until I swallow you up and then, you'll disappear. Things are not turning out well for you at all, are they? (laughs) See you around."

Hey para, I would love to do some mage/rogue combo in pvp WFs. Hit me up playa.

There...was...a..Six Flags...commercial...in...it...
    MOAR DOTS!!!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
    There are 3 types of people in this world...
    1. People with buttons
    2. People who like to push buttons

Ascendant

It's better than previous one but:

Quality still kinda suck (I suggest to use some other video recorder like the one from gForce experience if you got Nvidia card)

compare your video quality to Meduza's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtN-Hq3s1M

- Notice how her and her target HP bar is a lot more visible. Same for the buff bar and ability bar.
    - Music was less annoying.
    - Content was very one sided though, try to record some even matches instead of stomps.
    - Get Gadget Addon for the range indicator.
    - Showing your soul tree and gear / PA at the begining or at the end might also be interesting for some ppl.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

+ Reply to Thread