+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Zanderfied
  • 1 Post By asianguywithacamera
  • 1 Post By Caellia Caelllia

Thread: [Addon]

Default [Addon]

Introduction

Synergy - the interaction or cooperation of two or more people to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

This addon by definition was created in an adverse attempt to generate synergism throughout the PvP community.

Prerequisites
    • You must be in "CrossEvents@Faeblight" or "CrossEvents" if your shard is Faeblight for this addon to successfully communicate to other players
    • If you are using the EU shards, you must be in "CrossEvents@Brutwacht" or "CrossEvents" if your shard is Brutwacht for the same reason.

Features
    • Receive a list of all online players with this addon, whom are interested in Warfronts/CQ
    • View others vengeance, valor, calling, possible roles and their current prestige level in a sortable list
    • Send invites/tells to listed players
    • The ability to freely join or remove yourself from the list

Commands

/syn or /synergy will display the command list
    /syn show - Will show the main window if for some reason the minimap icon is not accessible
    /syn help - Opens the help window which explains how to use the addon

Credits

Thanks to Ankitha@Hailol for extensively testing this addon.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

This addon has the potential to be something amazing for the community, but it needs you! it's users. The more people who use this addon the greater it will become so tell your friends and within no time active players will be pulsating through the addon.

Download @ Curse
    http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/synergy
    Synergy - Enhancing the PVP community!
    ezPvP Statistics - On-screen PvP related tracker.

Could a mod please rename this thread to "[Addon] Synergy" please

I'll give this a shot.

Plane Touched

Looks interesting; Will check out today.

Wouldn't this be more beneficial to rely on the PVP channels that are in-existence? I don't really see that much PVP going on in crossevents so I don't see that being a reliable channel.

I like the concept though.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Wouldn't this be more beneficial to rely on the PVP channels that are in-existence? I don't really see that much PVP going on in crossevents so I don't see that being a reliable channel.

I like the concept though.
    Theres more PvP in that channel then there is in HK or any of their premades aside from RG.

Reminds of the addon for wow opaque or something like that. looks cool, Im going to try it out.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Ok, so its a nice looking addon with good potential for even cq premades and stuff. The only thing I would like to see is it to work with the other largely known pvp channels. because the current one is only PvE.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    Ok, so its a nice looking addon with good potential for even cq premades and stuff. The only thing I would like to see is it to work with the other largely known pvp channels. because the current one is only PvE.
    I would gladly like to include this most definitely.

What PVP channels do you know of that I should include?

Thanks for everyones comments

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zanderfied View Post
    View others vengeance, valor, calling, possible roles and their current prestige level in a sortable list
    I was wondering about viewing stats - most of the time I'm in PVE gear because I raid / run around the map / etc more than I PVP. Would it show my current stats, or my PVP gear stats? Thanks~ (Not at home so I can't check in-game right now.)

Quote Originally Posted by kamisaibou View Post
    I was wondering about viewing stats - most of the time I'm in PVE gear because I raid / run around the map / etc more than I PVP. Would it show my current stats, or my PVP gear stats? Thanks~ (Not at home so I can't check in-game right now.)
    It will show your stats with whatever gear you are wearing. Last night I forgot I was in the list and it showed me with 255 vengeance, 225 valor because I was in my pve gear. It made me feel like a baddie in green gear lol

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    It will show your stats with whatever gear you are wearing. Last night I forgot I was in the list and it showed me with 255 vengeance, 225 valor because I was in my pve gear. It made me feel like a baddie in green gear lol
    Yeah thats correct, but if you got your prestige there no ones going to doubt you ability considering as soon as you join a warfront your gear is replaced by sub-par version of Freelancers

Rift Disciple

Love this idea! I highly encourage premades to form groups to enter our future tournaments as well as /joining all channels.

+ Reply to Thread