+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 70% Of All Warfronts solo queue'ed in the last 2 hours were auto loss?

Prophet of Telara

Default 70% Of All Warfronts solo queue'ed in the last 2 hours were auto loss?

Fix this broken queue or give us the opportunity to not join already started warfronts. Most of the warfronts I joined in last few hours were in progress and losses! Losing by up to 600+ points!

Prophet of Telara

I played 12 games and only 4 were actually started from beginning and to be honest out of the 4 matches there was one match where the queue system decided to throw 5 extra players on the opposite team where we were stuck getting players 1 at a time which automatically gave them a 4 player advantage and lead to a loss from a clear victory in whitefalls.. SO UTTERLY LAME.

The problem is since the weeklies have reset, there are a lot of no life rogues that slipway and camp a points, especially in domination for the whole match. Otherwise, you get green players in your team because the veteran team is most likely premade during the reset. Matches are really different when most people actually got for objectives. I wish all warfront maps had an additional team death match option that you could queue for.
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

This occurs when you face off with premades. They will come in with 5 players and imbalance the teams. It usually happens on reset days. It is also why conquest is broken as well.

The only way trion can fix this and keep the current system in place is to make warfront maps have more teams where even a bad team can win. 10 v 10 v 10 or 5v5v5v5. Those pugs can team up to shut down the premade if the premade goes into farming status. This is just a partial solution as you will also need to give priority to premades in those maps making them pop more often during random queue and as a result change the way the warfront weeklies work so that they are not specific warfronts but just win x amount of warfronts.

Yah, it's a problem in my view also. I almost always solo in PuGs. I like the ambiance!

First I don't think premades should be in the Q with PuGs. And second I agree with the OP. Nothing worse than coming in late. I've had it be down like 995-80 and can't even get in the fight before the match ends. The only thing worse is coming in late against a fully geared premade. I'd rather wait a few more seconds and start fresh. And, I think premades should fight premades. Why support the favorfest? PuGs are, or can be, fun. Pulling a group together and overcoming, quickly building team. And anyways, remember the Vault is not an autowin! *lol*

I enjoy WFs. Do a lot of them at all levels. All in all pre 60 is more fun. Due to bolstering I imagine and a lack of premades maybe.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

so we ban pugs?
    Last edited by Rgizil; 06-11-2014 at 06:55 AM.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    I played 12 games and only 4 were actually started from beginning and to be honest out of the 4 matches there was one match where the queue system decided to throw 5 extra players on the opposite team where we were stuck getting players 1 at a time which automatically gave them a 4 player advantage and lead to a loss from a clear victory in whitefalls.. SO UTTERLY LAME.
    That is called a premade joined, trion refuses to get their head around the marjority does not find this fun...at all.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    so we ban pugs?
    Then WFs would be dead...

~Daglar

Champion of Telara

I thought the matching was supposed to match PM's against PM's where possible?

What i would like to know is how is it possible for someone to join one team in a warfront, disappear from it and 30 seconds later appear on the opposite team. I saw it happen yesterday, anyone else ever seen it?

edit: I should add that it was an obvious attempt to game the system because at the outset the other team looked like they were going to walk it
    Last edited by Pett; 06-11-2014 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post

What i would like to know is how is it possible for someone to join one team in a warfront, disappear from it and 30 seconds later appear on the opposite team. I saw it happen yesterday, anyone else ever seen it?

edit: I should add that it was an obvious attempt to game the system because at the outset the other team looked like they were going to walk it
    It is supposed to match pm v pm, but enough of them must be que...so, only one side gets one. However, I have heard they are now, the marjority...

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post

They probably soul recalled out and joined the same match but on the opposite side. It rarely happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    It is supposed to match pm v pm, but enough of them must be que...so, only one side gets one. However, I have heard they are now, the marjority...
    Already finished WFs sometimes cause a bug too. Today I was locked up in BG twice, it was empty & no fang, also my minimap moved like I'm traveling at light speed.

Creepy...
    Last edited by Shadiya; 06-11-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    This occurs when you face off with premades. They will come in with 5 players and imbalance the teams.
    You could say the same about pugs who enter warfronts with green/blue gear (I saw a mage the other day in full lvl 50 pvp gear) empty slots, empty focus... they come in and imbalance the teams. So really, 5 man premades have just as much right to queue a WF as fresh 60s with no gear/clue.

Honestly I think there are enough warlord/myrmidons to go back to ranked wfs so we are matched a little better. It wasn't perfect but it beats what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by SpellwarriorX View Post
    The problem is since the weeklies have reset, there are a lot of no life rogues that slipway and camp a points, especially in domination for the whole match. Otherwise, you get green players in your team because the veteran team is most likely premade during the reset. Matches are really different when most people actually got for objectives. I wish all warfront maps had an additional team death match option that you could queue for.
    How come I never see people complain about the rogues on their team capping and defending? I'll spend 80% of my time at the flag closest to their spawn for maximum points.

QQ about the ones on the other team that slip away but why not cry about the ones in your team. Ah, that's right. It only sucks when it's not in your own favor. NIMBY mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    You could say the same about pugs who enter warfronts with green/blue gear (I saw a mage the other day in full lvl 50 pvp gear) empty slots, empty focus... they come in and imbalance the teams. So really, 5 man premades have just as much right to queue a WF as fresh 60s with no gear/clue.

Honestly I think there are enough warlord/myrmidons to go back to ranked wfs so we are matched a little better. It wasn't perfect but it beats what we have now.
    Difference is, PuGs show up on both sides like that and usually only one side gets the pm.

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast