+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: PLEASE Increase RIC drops for those who run CQs

Default PLEASE Increase RIC drops for those who run CQs

seriously. WTB more RIC chance drop.

youtube.com/user/jediguardian55

I would have said this if they didn't do the DIC thing. With that in place, I wouldn't see much need to increase the drop rate for at least a few more months.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by jediguardian55 View Post

How much more frequently do you want them to drop? My experience so far at level 60 is that they drop faster than I can acquire the marks to upgrade my equipment. (average 1 RIC per week) I currently have 9 RICs and 1 DIC waiting to be used, I'm just hesitent to waste them on my gimped mage, and may just hold off until I get my rogue or warrior to the required rank.
    Last edited by Kittyhawke; 06-09-2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

The following are my requests for RIC's/DIC's...
    • At P90, turning in a daily PVP random warfront only grants ONE... just ONE 'Depleted Infinity Shard'. Increase it to match the values of the Depleted Supply Crates. (15 per turn in seems sensible)
    • Mercenary Equipment Cache - allow it to drop Depleted Infinity Shards.
    • PVP Dailies: Allow them to give us the option between 5 Depleted Infinity Shards or 120 WL-MOC & 180 IS.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    How much more frequently do you want them to drop? My experience so far at level 60 is that they drop faster than I can acquire the marks to upgrade my equipment. (average 1 RIC per week) I currently have 9 RICs and 1 DIC waiting to be used, I'm just hesitent to waste them on my gimped mage, and may just hold off until I get my rogue or warrior to the required rank.
    Dude, how many CQs are you running per day?? I have recently won my 10th CQ and got zero RICs to show for it.
    Last edited by Tomthebomb; 06-10-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tomthebomb View Post
    Dude, how many CQs are you running per day?? I have recently won my 10th CQ and got zero RICs to show for it.
    Lol, i have still NEVER got a RIC from the CQ box.

I really couldnt tell you how many i have won - enough that i should have at least 1 by now

Default Go p2w

• Buy more rng boxes, data has shown rng reaps the most profits in a f2p mmo. The more tempting the rng loot the better. After the devs confirmation that the remaining players who play are addicted to rng, they will release more rng content which will be made available soon.
    • Accept that the pvp pathway is a waste of time compared to the p2w method. Especially if you do not like to earn your gear, and do not like the grind. Finding a decent money making job then suffering over the long boring grind would be a more realistic option.
    • Notice that having rng as a main element in pvp is fail; excessive rng belongs to pve not pvp. Only monsters dropping random items make sense. Conversely, fixed rewards such as marks and favor make sense in pvp. Otherwise, the only rng that should be imposed on a player is to drop items in their inventory (rng) upon death. Rng is only acceptable in pvp in the open world environment, if there are pve elements. Pseudo instanced Stillmoor may be acceptable, and logical but steppes of infinity is beyond fail.

Conclusion: The main culprit of messed up rng are the depleted supply crates, what's worse is that they are bis. Buy them if you want to quickly upgrade your gear to bis. There is no easy road except p2w, a change in drop rate is not happening.
    Last edited by SpellwarriorX; 06-10-2014 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Pay up dude
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

I am 5 / 213
    5 ric drops out of 213 chests cq wins

The RIC drop rates are fine. There are many alternatives to relic pvp gear at this point.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

Champion of Telara

I have still never had one drop and I already have 1.8 DICs built up that I probably wont use for weeks. CQ is meh, I'd just like to see them put some of the Depleted Supply Crate drops in the chest. I have opened probably 50 of those now and not a single OP trinket!

Finishing the 2,000 CQ kills weekly and 12 extractor daily on 4 characters takes time. I'm retired so I can afford to do several CQ matches per day, with an average of 3-4 CQ wins per day.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    Finishing the 2,000 CQ kills weekly and 12 extractor daily on 4 characters takes time. I'm retired so I can afford to do several CQ matches per day, with an average of 3-4 CQ wins per day.
    So, you must play 14+ hours a day. Retirement is treating you well!

So, you must play 14+ hours a day. Retirement is treating you well!
    Retirement sucks. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you're force retired due to physical disability like I was.

14+ hours a day playing would probably be pretty accurate, although it is broken up with various real life activities, and gaming time is spread across the multiple online games that I actively play. A typical day would be:

- breakfast
    - CQ
    - Rift PVP dailies
    - take young grandkids to the park
    - TERA alliance, PVP and PVE dailies
    - lunch
    - CQ
    - SWTOR PVP dailies
    - CQ
    - GW2 Mists PVP
    - cook, dinner
    - WoW leveling, LOTRO raiding, or running dungeons with my granddaughter in Cabal
    - CQ
    - Rift PVE dailies/zone events, or TERA Nexus
    - CQ
    - watch DVD
    - bedtime

Conquest does take time, but done efficiently, I can win 80-90% of the matches I play while completing the weeklies.
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

seriously. WTB more RIC chance drop. :gaga::biggrin2::tongue3:

How else would they make CQ "popular", if they up the drop rates? Not enough, that is the fastest marks, prestige and favor maker (along with CQ power). Some ppl still would not go in them, but add an rng BiS item and instant "popularity". You will enjoy it, rather you do or not...lol :mefiant15:
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Ascendant

I believe you should get a RIC drop rate increase % wise if you enter CQ at timer, with an ever increasing chance every minute the timer decreases to a perfect 100% if you enter with 1 second remaining.

In this way the mass majority of pvpers will get their pvp relic gear because they were actually doing pvp in wfs and only stopped to pve for a bit to see if they get a free chest.

Or you could have added more notoriety for each of the wfs with 1 piece of BIS gear attained via pvp wf play, as would seem logical for a pvper. Logic...lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast