+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I'm not sure if this belongs in the guide section or not.

Default I'm not sure if this belongs in the guide section or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scP5iQ9tO9c

I feel it's entirly both pvp and mage guide related at exactly the same time, the bugs section also, distantly.

I've seen a lot of Dominator videos.. blah blah Mass Betrayal, hah.. that's nothing.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

this video is private.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    this video is private.
    Works for me?
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Works for me?
    I can see it now. and now I want 1:36 minutes of my life back.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    I can see it now. and now I want 1:36 minutes of my life back.
    So does Nalab.

How do you dom without seeing any mana/energy/power bars? or am I not seeing something in your UI? I have them above their heads to know where to focus the drains in the zerg =)
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    How do you dom without seeing any mana/energy/power bars? or am I not seeing something in your UI? I have them above their heads to know where to focus the drains in the zerg =)
    My enemy target portrait is kinda.. very obvious.

It's up right at the start of the vid.
    Last edited by V1rul3n7; 06-10-2014 at 07:25 AM.

I feel it's entirly both pvp and mage guide related at exactly the same time, the bugs section also, distantly.

I've seen a lot of Dominator videos.. blah blah Mass Betrayal, hah.. that's nothing.
    I am sure if it belongs on the guide section or not.

It doesn't.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

RIFT Guide Writer

This is the People vs Physicians forum. Why post a dominator thread here?

Rift Chaser

lol in game recorder. the guide is.. if you have to use in game recorder, don't record.

you're welcome.

Tell me you are on the PTS and that is the new 61 point Dom ability!!!
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

My enemy target portrait is kinda.. very obvious.

It's up right at the start of the vid.
    Yeah that shows your targets mana. How do you work out where to dump the ae drains? I actually have mana bars over everyones head to see where to dump ae. No point dumping in a pack totally drained from another dom.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    Yeah that shows your targets mana. How do you work out where to dump the ae drains? I actually have mana bars over everyones head to see where to dump ae. No point dumping in a pack totally drained from another dom.
    I never let that concern me, im usually focused on single target mana draining anyway. Good tip though.

I never let that concern me, im usually focused on single target mana draining anyway. Good tip though.
    Hrm, so i had a little look though settings and i'm not entirely sure how you managed to get mana bars to display on all hostile enemies.

Hrm, so i had a little look though settings and i'm not entirely sure how you managed to get mana bars to display on all hostile enemies.
    Nah can't get the to display permanently(HINT HINT TRION-people have asked for it before) on all but a quick mouse over can show you. I've always been a awareness type player even with healing rather than just looking and reacting to health loss etc. Pre roll hots etc on player closer to the action. Same with the dom it's 30 secs CD on ae's so you want to dump where it's most effective. So I have mana bars on heads and do a quick mouse over a group to check the mana then dump. Takes 2 or 3 secs longer yeah but well worth it. I do target solo drain sometimes but they are easier to target in between the 30 sec AE with wrench and usually them solo players are more easily locked down with squirrels etc.
    Last edited by deathstormer; 06-10-2014 at 09:30 PM.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast