+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Tactician / Physician

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    But people scatter from torrents as easily. Yeah you can follow a couple but in the end, until sub 30% the main point of a tac is to eat up the passive raid heals (imo at least) so it's dps is a means to end of sorts. I am NOT saying it is not useful, only that the OP is almost delusionally off base in his assessment of the souls effectiveness.
    agreed
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    But people scatter from torrents as easily. Yeah you can follow a couple but in the end, until sub 30% the main point of a tac is to eat up the passive raid heals (imo at least) so it's dps is a means to end of sorts. I am NOT saying it is not useful, only that the OP is almost delusionally off base in his assessment of the souls effectiveness.
    op said tac/phy hybrid is op. need to get facts right. i go ahead n say everything with phy in it is op. got owned by a phy hybrid 3 times in a row this morning, checked his gear at tb, was in much worse gear than me. i m not sure what hybrid he was, but was tankish, did good dps, shield n heals. ate my war alive w stuns n stuff.

i ve a rogue but not pro with it so dunno what hybrid it was. i d like to learn. i only play phy when i want quick pvp wins or bard for raids.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Sab and cabalist > tact CQ dps
    Tact aoe heals generally are wasted or create overheals when there is sufficient healing. Tact heals aren't smart heals like the ones with bard. The only time a tact is worthwhile is when you have pretty much no heals on the team.

Do everyone a favor and not use tact.

l2sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Furina View Post
    op said tac/phy hybrid is op. need to get facts right. i go ahead n say everything with phy in it is op. got owned by a phy hybrid 3 times in a row this morning, checked his gear at tb, was in much worse gear than me. i m not sure what hybrid he was, but was tankish, did good dps, shield n heals. ate my war alive w stuns n stuff.

i ve a rogue but not pro with it so dunno what hybrid it was. i d like to learn. i only play phy when i want quick pvp wins or bard for raids.
    But the tac/phys hybrid can't dps. He mentioned insane dps AND healing. Said build does not exist. If you go deep enough into Physician to get the consistent Cloro level raid healing you can't dps.

He thinks Phys is OP. Initially he laid it all at the feet of the Physician soul. He was in error when he believed the chart topping parses came from the 61 Phys build. In short he does not understand 61 Phys.

It was pointed out the issue, in terms of the Cloro level parses is the hybrid. He knows that tac also does AoE dps. Ergo this must be an even more OP build doing Cloro level raid healing with good AoE dps. Again he does not understand the build. He just has an issue with it an instead of learning what is actually going on fires blindly from the hip.

Now I could have been a troll and simply criticized him for not understanding the relevant builds, how they interact etc. Instead I decided to address the builds that actually even vaguely meet the claims he was making.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3