+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Thanks Trion for making this game fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    That's why he said IF he dies.

Physicians never die.

OP, if you are disgusted by 50-54 bracket, never ever level up & join 60 WFs. Warrior heals make you want to rage quit? Try Physician, who can heal himself & chat at the same time while being DPSed by a full team of full Myrmidons & never loosing more than %10 HP for minutes.

At 60, bugged & immortal Physicians packed with being CC'ed half of the game duration will make you kick your computer off the roof.
    Physicians die, only I can live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Saia 2.0 only without the fun quotes.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Crios View Post
    **** troll.
    Yes, you should be able to take down a healer with 2 players and CC. I repeat try that in 50-54 bracket and come back smartass.
    Also try that when enemy has 2 another healers beside him there.
    They don't adjust the balance of the game based on the 50-54 bracket. Different skills and classes are overpowered at different stages of progression, but the devs look to endgame when they're tweaking things. Healfests are annoying, but it gets much better in 55-59 based on my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Saia 2.0 only without the fun quotes.
    It'll come to a point where they will start screaming "we're gods." You'll see. They really believe it's their mad skillz that makes them derp everyone. Not broken, OP design of Physician.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Nu uh.

When I played on your account I didn't die, even though I hadn't played in over 6 months, was spam clicking random buttons (cuz no binds doe) and pretty much had no idea how to play the class.

So in conclusion, dahlia > aveleys. And also phys op pls nerf.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahliablood View Post
    Nu uh.

When I played on your account I didn't die, even though I hadn't played in over 6 months, was spam clicking random buttons (cuz no binds doe) and pretty much had no idea how to play the class.

So in conclusion, dahlia > aveleys. And also phys op pls nerf.
    You didn't die because you had me on a call telling you how to play!

Not.
    Now even more healing and CC in BGs ruining all the fun.
    50-54 bracket average dps in group 300-400. Warrior (!) healing the enemy group does 900 HPS (!!!). Is it some kind of a joke??
    this has to be troll, my warrior just got out of the 50s bracket and warrior DPS is faceroll OP unless the other team has like 6+ healers.

Use more CC, mark targets for your group, learn to switch targets at the right time, etc. I have a feeling this forum post was less about the state of the game, and more about being bad. Of course if you cant manage to win you could always try to kiss the *** of better players so they will carry you, so much of that going around.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    my warrior just got out of the 50s bracket and warrior DPS is faceroll OP unless the other team has like 6+ healers.
    I completely agree ^ There's only a few viable dps atm and warrior is definitely one of them for the the 50s. Shifting blades usually hits for 10% of my hp a pop non-crit and that's geared+bolster on top of the bigger hits they dish out. Luckily you can actually kill them with cooldowns of you own if they aren't pocketed and every once in a while I get my revenge.

The majority of the time 60 pvp is no different when it comes to stupid amounts of cross healing.

Sorry, in that matter it doesn't change. Get used to it, its one of the down falls of giving everyone healing specs while not having decent healing debuffs in the game.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    The majority of the time 60 pvp is no different when it comes to stupid amounts of cross healing.

Sorry, in that matter it doesn't change. Get used to it, its one of the down falls of giving everyone healing specs while not having decent healing debuffs in the game.
    My first concert ever in 93 was Tool for the undertow tour. Your avatar rocks btw.

You know, once you recruit DPS for your high end guild for 4 years and over that course of time, maybe 3 - 5 people make the cut. It really makes you a cynic when someone says "I can dps."

Yeah, every app said that.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You know, once you recruit DPS for your high end guild for 4 years and over that course of time, maybe 3 - 5 people make the cut. It really makes you a cynic when someone says "I can dps."

Yeah, every app said that.
    Claiming the viability of an OP healing class based on 3 - 5 people with 4 years of experience who can dps it down is a fairly weak argument concerning whether that healing class is deserving of nerfs or not.

liberator is OP, especially its PBAE skill, can't take the flag in black garden because of it > please nerf
    Last edited by littlepoit; 06-09-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Not.
    Now even more healing and CC in BGs ruining all the fun.
    50-54 bracket average dps in group 300-400. Warrior (!) healing the enemy group does 900 HPS (!!!). Is it some kind of a joke??
    is the rogue healing ruining wfs. wait for 60 n u ll pull ur hair out.
    bgs were in wow fyi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast