+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: When will Physicians be fixed?

Soulwalker

Default Pleeeeeze

Enough IS enough all you rogues enjoy your empty warfronts,some of us have better things to do
    than waste our time in Rift anymore.RNG,boxes in CQ. Best in slot p2w boxes.Need I go on? But as Daglar said when he visited Faeblight we just take what is said in the forums with a grain of salt.Yes i have screenshots.So many people have left,of course its not noticed because school is out.Bye, all you healers have a gooood time.

Still hate defilers more.

Better save (theirs actually saves), best defensive ally buffs in entire game, biggest capability heals can be performed on the move.

It's a great soul don't get me wrong. Still hate defilers more.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Still hate defilers more.

Better save (theirs actually saves), best defensive ally buffs in entire game, biggest capability heals can be performed on the move.

It's a great soul don't get me wrong. Still hate defilers more.
    We all do, but their resources are going down pretty fast under pressure.

Well, after todays patch, Physicians will be the leet healers with the worst saves on earth and virtually no supportive buffs.

At this point, Emergency response (1m cd) will hit about as hard as a crit Urgent Care (6s cd w/ 20%+ chance to crit). That is a joke. Biofeedback hardly saved lives as it is, and now it doesn't crit either. They are heal abilities that are better than average....but I would probably say a Physician now has just about zero saves minus the DP triggering. (10s window, 1 spot heal makes this entire buff wasted a lot).

Just makes me wonder why they butchered the saves and hardly even touched the raw healing. I mean, they will still be powerhouse healing machines. But their ability to save you during crunch time has gone waaaaaay down the drain now. Giving the low crit chances, I don't agree with the crit change to emergency response, but I was forum absent'd and couldn't write novel style logical feedback as to why it isn't a good idea. Hey, least I try.

So hmm, still a great soul but people have got what they wanted. With the way saves are so non-saving, a debilitate that puts a physician below 50% hp, they are going to be in big trouble because unlike other popular heal souls, they are now pretty much lacking those crucial abilities to get their HP back up. Would have rathered seen extended cool downs, not butchering of abilities. An ability working really good, but less frequently > an ability working like crap at a higher frequency, IMO.

I can't accept much Physician whining/complaining now though. It has pretty much, for pvp sake, become a soul with nothing but raw and steady healing, nothing to jolt you out of crucial moments or make crunch saves (on command, like Unstable Transformation - not relying on a 20% crit chance to happen w/ a finisher). Best bet now is Massive Therapy crits with the 50% bonus buff up. But geez, even on the rare occasions ER would crit, after the nerf it was only critting for 15 - 18k. Which is still only about 50% most peoples hp. So it was already, in essence, working as a ability that fills based on roughly 50% of the rogues HP. They used the tied in shield to justify it though, poor logic I think. But, now it non crits around 9 - 10k...urgent care can crit around 8 - 10k+. Massive therapy (even maintenance therapy crits) blow ER out of the water, minus the fact they take a GCD.

I have no problems using it still, it will still be a good soul. But if you want to be saved during crunch time, better hope the Physician has cleric healers by them. Because Physician saves are going down the drain fast. ER is basically now an Urgent care that always crits o-gcd on a 1m CD. A save can do better than that. And the biofeedback one is beyond me, even with its crits, it wasn't very powerful. It was also a fragile ability to use around keen players. If you ask me, that is the one save that should have been buffed in light of pillaging ER. And the non crit to ER should have never been done. Way too lackluster for an ability that is suppose to heal for 100% of the rogues HP. Least decide on allowing it to crit, or working at full potential, both penalties is just nasty.

I am sure people will still complain.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-11-2014 at 05:24 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    It is a factually accurate statement. I don't see how you can ascribe that to "hatred" or "bias". I tell it like it is no matter what class is under scrutiny, even my own.
    I don't think that your posts fall into that category at all. However, if you take a look at the threads that have cropped up recently those descriptors seem appropriate. Maybe an understatement.

At least 3 of them were created - on the very same day - by at the very least guildmates astroturfing the hell out of this forum.

Another was created with this in mind:

Quote Originally Posted by callmedoctor View Post
    apparently you all have rouges it sounds like and dont want them nerfed. Rouges should not be able to heal in the first place anyways. trion ruined the game when they made that jump.
    Another was created by this gentleman:

Quote Originally Posted by delhnuad View Post
    Here are some known facts.

Anyone choosing to role Rog is doing so due to some sort of disability whether it be physical or mental.

Trion design Rogs with the intent for those people to excel hence why the class has the lowest skill cap of any class in the history of mmos, a nontrained monkey can be a pro.
    The others were things like someone asking about sentinel compared to physician, Wingman regarding healing debuffs, or pocketzoar suggesting a temporary adjustment in the face of the level of cross-healing we're currently seeing. Which were immediately afflicted by spillover.

People need to really take advantage of this new era of debilitate. It was deadly if timed well against a caster. Now that it works on Rogues/Warriors, I have found myself even able to take out a Physician time to time with junky DPS like that of a Marksmen. It's simply that ability to drop a crucial debilitate with some pre-planned burst to follow it up with. This is why Physicians will get extremely hurt by the destroying of what is slated to be our "saves", or our more "big time" abilities. I get saved by my finishers critting. I will admit I dropped a sexy 27k+ crit massive therapy once (had the 50% increase heal buff up).

But, not only in this game, and not only in MMOs either. People, for the most part when dealing with masses, don't adjust to change well, or adjustment takes time for proper epiphanies to be realized that make some changes reasonable. I think a lot of people have not utilized the true power of what used to be an abundance of silence abilities that now work on the other 50% of the games callings. This is what I mean sort of how a defiler can drop their biggest heals on the move, while if I drop my biggest heals - without a break free I am taking a huge risk sometimes sitting there and casting. Because if another person doesn't cover me while I eat a long debilitate, I will be toast. And if I get my controls back with 15% hp remaining, thanks to the patches destroying out crucial style save abilities, I will most likely be eating dirt.

But hey, maybe it is intended design. It sure is a heal powerhouse, maybe they just wanted to keep the critical holy moly saves to the cleric calling. Which I could respect that to a degree. But I would have gone about changing the Physician saves differently. Whether it's not going as far as Trion did, or whether its increasing their CD so that we can have quality over quantity. I would take a Biofeedback that can still crit, and reduces damage by something worthy like 30% (even sins out of stealth can eat dirt, 15% mit is good but nothing mega game changing for intense moments), but has a 2m CD. Same way I would take a non-nerfed ER at 1.5 to 2m CD as well. I always been a quality over quantity person, and if its going to be focused on high powered save abilities. Shoot, give them a longer CD but, I just wish their power was witnessed and maintained. I wish they were abilities that, while only available once every 2 minute, could save me with a high success rate if I am at 10% HP and under pressure. Now I just sort of blow them with the rest of my basic healing because they don't really stand that much higher above in quality.

What I do love doing is putting DPS between a rock and a hardspace. Spam cast Casual Treatment when break-free is up, wait for the interrupt. Wheeee, I can actually uise Biofeedback flawlessly! >.>
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Well, after todays patch, Physicians will be the leet healers with the worst saves on earth and virtually no supportive buffs.

At this point, Emergency response (1m cd) will hit about as hard as a crit Urgent Care (6s cd w/ 20%+ chance to crit). That is a joke. Biofeedback hardly saved lives as it is, and now it doesn't crit either. They are heal abilities that are better than average....but I would probably say a Physician now has just about zero saves minus the DP triggering. (10s window, 1 spot heal makes this entire buff wasted a lot).

Just makes me wonder why they butchered the saves and hardly even touched the raw healing. I mean, they will still be powerhouse healing machines. But their ability to save you during crunch time has gone waaaaaay down the drain now. Giving the low crit chances, I don't agree with the crit change to emergency response, but I was forum absent'd and couldn't write novel style logical feedback as to why it isn't a good idea. Hey, least I try.

So hmm, still a great soul but people have got what they wanted. With the way saves are so non-saving, a debilitate that puts a physician below 50% hp, they are going to be in big trouble because unlike other popular heal souls, they are now pretty much lacking those crucial abilities to get their HP back up. Would have rathered seen extended cool downs, not butchering of abilities. An ability working really good, but less frequently > an ability working like crap at a higher frequency, IMO.

I can't accept much Physician whining/complaining now though. It has pretty much, for pvp sake, become a soul with nothing but raw and steady healing, nothing to jolt you out of crucial moments or make crunch saves (on command, like Unstable Transformation - not relying on a 20% crit chance to happen w/ a finisher). Best bet now is Massive Therapy crits with the 50% bonus buff up. But geez, even on the rare occasions ER would crit, after the nerf it was only critting for 15 - 18k. Which is still only about 50% most peoples hp. So it was already, in essence, working as a ability that fills based on roughly 50% of the rogues HP. They used the tied in shield to justify it though, poor logic I think. But, now it non crits around 9 - 10k...urgent care can crit around 8 - 10k+. Massive therapy (even maintenance therapy crits) blow ER out of the water, minus the fact they take a GCD.

I have no problems using it still, it will still be a good soul. But if you want to be saved during crunch time, better hope the Physician has cleric healers by them. Because Physician saves are going down the drain fast. ER is basically now an Urgent care that always crits o-gcd on a 1m CD. A save can do better than that. And the biofeedback one is beyond me, even with its crits, it wasn't very powerful. It was also a fragile ability to use around keen players. If you ask me, that is the one save that should have been buffed in light of pillaging ER. And the non crit to ER should have never been done. Way too lackluster for an ability that is suppose to heal for 100% of the rogues HP. Least decide on allowing it to crit, or working at full potential, both penalties is just nasty.

I am sure people will still complain.
    Maybe you should have given realistic options prior rather then calling most of rift players bad and basically l2p.

I did warn players like i did when i crusaded for Rb crystal nerfs that its better to be realistc vs unknown crazy nerfs so the soul doesnt get whacked.

Let me be the first to say you argued like a true biased rogue player who enjoyed his shiny toy too much. Im also just as sure the nerfs arent as bad as you are making them out to be. Did you even heal on your cleric? Do you even have healing experience on other then physician? Do you have anything to compare your current healing soul to other then itself?

I wouldnt reply to me either it will just get worse. Snap me some of those awesome cleric sent or defiler healing ss's vs other good players. I know i can. Now you? Lol.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-12-2014 at 02:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5