+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: When will Physicians be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Always dem bad keyboard turning clickers that rush to the forums.
    You can tell about forum posts who is keyboard or mouse turner? Oo

Nerf phys they are a big slap for chloro`s face.
    So who am I? Keyboard turner or mouse-turner?
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Quote Originally Posted by Brodian View Post
    Nerf phys they are a big slap for chloro`s face.
    if a chloro is getting outhealed by phys they should slap themselves in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    if a chloro is getting outhealed by phys they should slap themselves in the face.
    Trololo who speak about outheal?

I didn't know physicians were broken! they're not supposed to be durable pvp healers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadiya View Post
    I play pure healer. PvP, PvE, since start. Please do not tell me they are alright & balanced. Physician is nowhere near balanced or alright compared to other souls. They're hands down overpowered beyond sense & game limits.

They heal 4,5 times more, take 4,5 times more damage and they need no skill or timing for that. I have a rogue so I know how Physician works.

I do not even know why Trion needed to ruin a somewhat fun PvP with this soul. If it's a marketing attempt, it sure half lost me already.
    They followed the same pattern they used with sin, no skill, button mashing equals good results.

To answer op, when everyone has bought a soul pack that feel like they need it to compete. Or, they may still follow the sin pattern and continue to make it even easier.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

I didn't know physicians were broken! they're not supposed to be durable pvp healers?
    Forgot your disclamier .... "And I play a rogue."
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

If just part of the durability could goes to chloros.

Ascendant

Delete Phys and gives Rogues a copy of Mage's Chloro. I'll take it, at least it's useful in raids and it wont change much in PvP for skilled players.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    Play a rogue or play another game. Only options you have if you do not want to be facerolled by immortal Physician-powered teams all day.
    I like The Immortals. What no Immortals on your team? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    Delete Phys and gives Rogues a copy of Mage's Chloro. I'll take it, at least it's useful in raids and it wont change much in PvP for skilled players.
    You may want to be a Chloro, I don't. How are they going to work Chloro into the rogue mechanics?

Heck might as well, be able to combine all the class' souls into what ever by the time this is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    They followed the same pattern they used with sin, no skill, button mashing equals good results.

To answer op, when everyone has bought a soul pack that feel like they need it to compete. Or, they may still follow the sin pattern and continue to make it even easier.
    Or Trion wanted to sell more for money and provide every class with every roll. PvP was inconsequential to the game.

I play rogue, but haven't played pvp in the 60's bracket. So I won't speak to that. I do know that with the right attacks, physician can be taken down.

Now cross healing is another matter. Doesn't matter with what class. Get a few sen/puri's in there and you have a win.

cleric also has retribution and overload abilities as well as creeping remedy and mark of purification in PA tree which buffs heals and cleanses

mages have that OP rune sheild, as well as double tap, hastened withdrawal, ethereal shell which buffs defense against cc

rogue doesn't have anything that buffs heals, cleanse or guards against cc - which is the primary means of taking down a phys.

therefore, buff rogues so we can be on the same level as cleric and mages

Quote Originally Posted by Shadiya View Post
    Rift PvP is unplayable since the new soul pack. Physician, to be exact. Warfronts turned into farming grounds of Physician teams and noone can counter them. They live forever & win without any skill requirement.

This soul shouldn't be released at all. Please fix this.
    Please refer to my post here
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4810450

Guess this is the way we gonna replay to Physican qq threads ..

stacking qq threads without solid proof that physicans cant be killed in not going to convince Devs ...
    you just need an easy target that you can kill without any effort and claim you win .

the question you should ask is : how can i stop Physicans ?
    its hard to kill (if played well) but its killable

I see Physicans are in perfect place place now and added special flavor to daily boring WFs
    people gotta choose specs right , choose target right , and use utilites right ..
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Or Trion wanted to sell more for money and provide every class with every roll. PvP was inconsequential to the game.

I play rogue, but haven't played pvp in the 60's bracket. So I won't speak to that. I do know that with the right attacks, physician can be taken down.

Now cross healing is another matter. Doesn't matter with what class. Get a few sen/puri's in there and you have a win.
    You need to make your own thread then if you are still in the low brackets. Once you get to 60 you are in an endless gear chase to stacking crit power gear through RNG to deal with the better geared healers regardless what spec they are using of the three pvp specs.

Good luck with the grind.. and for continuing to support broken premade driven and rng driven pvp with you newbie blood. Seriously, why even play this game for pvp? LMAO.. it is probably the most pay to win area of the game now...

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    cleric also has retribution
    Beep beep beep back up that truck because you left some trash on the curb. The 1.5sc casting time makes retribution absolutely garbage. I have a hard time even calling it situational because if I'm standing still long enough to cast it I'm doing something wrong. Waving your arms around while standing still is like ringing the dinner bell. (unless your team are stacked with Physicians which is a huge problem atm)
    Last edited by Wing man; 06-09-2014 at 09:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast