+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Warfront Confessions

My WF confession:...Sometimes, I fatfinger cast Group Therapy. /shame

Sorrry and I once skyped while listening to ring my bell.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    I am so sorry to have to let you down. But we are not meant to be.

But you are right tho, that one screen shot you're so obsessed with really defines me in every way. Please hang on to that screen shot and reference it every chance you get. We may not have a future together, but you will always have that screen shot. When you think of me, pine for me, feel tingly in the man-parts for me... gaze upon that screen shot and with your imagination bring that one warfront back to life and relive that one single time we had together (because I don't remember it). I trust that it will bring you comfort.

I am so glad that you shared your confession with me, and that screen shot. I am sure you are as amazing in real life as you were in that one warfront. I wish you only the best in life and your future.

Warmest regards,

Appendy

Why are people so passive aggressive on these forums, it's ok to tell Sprawl to go f*** himself, it's well deserved.

Plane Walker

Last night after a few close losses I completely ignored objectives and killed people. I feel dirty. Oh the shame...

(I hit unstoppable every time there wasn't an opposing PM, I just had a pocket liberator and a Dom, what a joke, last time I'm doing that for a while)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffEsper View Post
    Why are people so passive aggressive on these forums, it's ok to tell Sprawl to go f*** himself, it's well deserved.
    a) I haven't quite mastered the blatant forum troll spec Aveleys is running that prevents him from getting infractions (nerf Aveleys, buff phys).

b) I've noticed that when people send me rage tells in game, I respond with something to the effect of my previous post and it makes people come unglued... which I guess is another WF confession of mine... love to see someone go into total rage mode when all I've done was be polite.

Plane Walker

a) I haven't quite mastered the blatant forum troll spec Aveleys is running that prevents him from getting infractions (nerf Aveleys, buff phys).
    This week two people received infractions for calling Aveleys a troll (including me).

The post I made yesterday mocking these ridiculous infractions is mysteriously missing today. Poor post. I hope it is doing alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Malidrag View Post
    This week two people received infractions for calling Aveleys a troll (including me).
    lol Aveleys is a genius.

I used to 61 chloro pocket heal a rogue.

While wearing Warfront Confessions-sexy-nurse-outfit-appeal-night-club-uniform.jpg IRL

Confession - A player of "forum PVP notoriety" killed me while I was lagging. For revenge I marked him as a healer so people would focus fire on him.

Nobody noticed he really wasn't a healer.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

^^^ Had to have been me.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    Confession - A player of "forum PVP notoriety" killed me while I was lagging. For revenge I marked him as a healer so people would focus fire on him.

Nobody noticed he really wasn't a healer.
    cuz you only die from lag right?

I am so sorry to have to let you down. But we are not meant to be.

But you are right tho, that one screen shot you're so obsessed with really defines me in every way. Please hang on to that screen shot and reference it every chance you get. We may not have a future together, but you will always have that screen shot. When you think of me, pine for me, feel tingly in the man-parts for me... gaze upon that screen shot and with your imagination bring that one warfront back to life and relive that one single time we had together (because I don't remember it). I trust that it will bring you comfort.

I am so glad that you shared your confession with me, and that screen shot. I am sure you are as amazing in real life as you were in that one warfront. I wish you only the best in life and your future.

Warmest regards,

Appendy
    I just always assumed you knew you weren't good from prior times I've seen you. I saw this post and of course first match I see you is mediocre play at best so I chose to capture the moment, but keep letting "noobs" die
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 06-10-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Telaran

This. Teach me your ways.

Soulwalker

As someone who just started playing, I learned within two weeks to block every player from seastone before the match starts. Whether it's from the opposing player in shout after he knows you're about to kill him "lucky noob i hope your parents die" or from your own team (not even directed at me and towards a possibly new lvl 16 cleric) "my healer needs to uninstall and kill himself, wtf no help noob!". It's a sweeping generalization to say all of it comes from Seastone so let me be more accurate and specify it's about 99%. I've kept screen shots of some of the best that I can't even post here for fear of a ban..I don't know the rules of language or name and shame. It's not like I'm going to report them, the internet will always be the internet and I've got thick skin, but until then, I will autoblock Seastone players as precautionary measure to stay in a good mood and attempt to enjoy a game that's way less competitive pvp than moba's or even other mmo's i play which are skill-shot based.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4