+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Warfront Confessions

Default Confession

I would play 61 archon in pugs because I found out it did the highest damage off all the mage specs =X. Or well it used to when i still played.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    sometimes i wonder who you are even healing

http://i.imgur.com/ulrOxDx.jpg
    Sometimes I wonder what that screenshot even means to me. Doesn't look like much healing was going on in that warfront at all, whatever it was. Cool story tho. Thanks for sharing!

?

Rift Master

When I'm on a heal spec and people don't peel, I intentionally let them die.

If I'm on a heal spec and people aren't talking except to yell obscenities, I switch to dps spec.

If someone yells at me to heal them and they're on the other side of the map consistently, I /ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what that screenshot even means to me. Doesn't look like much healing was going on in that warfront at all, whatever it was. Cool story tho. Thanks for sharing!

?
    why wasn't much healing going on though is the question. there were 22 deaths, plenty of healing to be had, the top dps with top dmg taken only received 30k healing, while 2 noob pve geared mages have 60k and 110k received. like were you afk? i dont understand how you only do 250k healing in an even BG match as 61 phys
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 06-08-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    why wasn't much healing going on though is the question. there were 22 deaths, plenty of healing to be had, the top dps with top dmg taken only received 30k healing, while 2 noob pve geared mages have 60k and 110k received. like were you afk? i dont understand how you only do 250k healing in an even BG match as 61 phys
    okay, did something about that match hurt your feelings? because I don't get your point. I don't even remember that match, anything could have happened. you post a screen shot where hardly any heals are going on across the board... so why does that single me out again? if no one needs heals, heals don't happen.

anyone who runs with me or sees me in wf knows what's up, so your random useless screen shot really means nothing to me. again, thanks for sharing.

?
    I think tech found himself with a rare screenshot where he didn't die and immediately looked for the first opportunity to post it.

okay, did something about that match hurt your feelings? because I don't get your point. I don't even remember that match, anything could have happened. you post a screen shot where hardly any heals are going on across the board... so why does that single me out again? if no one needs heals, heals don't happen.

anyone who runs with me or sees me in wf knows what's up, so your random useless screen shot really means nothing to me. again, thanks for sharing.
    It just means TechFido has a crush on you. He'd pull your hair at recess in the playground as well if he could.

It is Techfall speak for "you suck".

I'd disregard. I mean, he sorts by KB's and not damage. I like the guy sometimes, but we when we butt heads its worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    I think tech found himself with a rare screenshot where he didn't die and immediately looked for the first opportunity to post it.
    This is why creativity helps you self promote your skills. You find obscure ways to tie in reasons to post screenshots of yourself inadvertently owning while pretending the focus is elsewhere.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-08-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I do not heal green-blue PvE geared players when I play Liberator.
    I do not shield green-blue PvE geared healers when I play Warlord.
    I do not jump down if I see other team has Physician(s) & warn my team not to.
    Last edited by Nemrud; 06-08-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    I do not heal green-blue PvE geared players when I play Liberator.
    I do not shield green-blue PvE geared healers when I play Warlord.
    I do not jump down if I see other team has Physician(s) & warn my team not to.
    Ahh, now I know why you can't kill a Physician. If you see one on the other side you sit at your spawn.

So you really are just terrible at PvP. Suddenly everything makes sense,.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    This is why creativity helps you self promote your skills. You find obscure ways to tie in reasons to post screenshots of yourself inadvertently owning while pretending the focus is elsewhere.
    Well okay. I hope he keeps those screen shots in a scrap book or something, I'm sure they are of value to him. Anyway, only Aveleys is allowed to derail my thread so whatever.

Most of the time I gear check before a match starts. If I see mostly quest/pve gear, I soul recall.

Anyway, only Aveleys is allowed to derail my thread so whatever.
    Warfront Confessions-declare.jpg

Yw hawt stuff

Did i hear Spiderman thread?
    Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Elitizt View Post
    Did i hear Spiderman thread?
    I like you.

Warfront Confessions-water.jpg

You broke my concentration!!!
    Warfront Confessions-rotation.jpg

...Now I got to start ALL over.
    Last edited by Elitizt; 06-08-2014 at 04:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast