+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Currently pr 89 healer getting melted on EU wfs...

  1. #1
    Champion Beanster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    580

    Default Currently pr 89 healer getting melted on EU wfs...

    Just wondering if there's some stupid hack to purge me every sec of wtf is happening. I smell tweaked clients because I should survive more than few seconds...

  2. #2
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanster View Post
    Just wondering if there's some stupid hack to purge me every sec of wtf is happening. I smell tweaked clients because I should survive more than few seconds...
    Probably just a well executed assist (pain) train.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  3. #3
    Champion Beanster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    580

    Default

    I am f****g pissed off at the moment! Either Rogue healing GOES THE **** AWAY IN PVP or buff ALL HEALS!

  4. #4
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanster View Post
    Just wondering if there's some stupid hack to purge me every sec of wtf is happening. I smell tweaked clients because I should survive more than few seconds...
    That happens to me sometimes too, I go from 32,000 Hp to 0 in a couple of globals. That's always 3 or more DPS matching up bursts really well.

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    initially i thought it was beastmasters/archon/cabs that were purging but i guess you're right. they're hackers and cheaters. it's best to open several tickets to gm and let them know the name of these cheaters.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Moirg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanster View Post
    Just wondering if there's some stupid hack to purge me every sec of wtf is happening. I smell tweaked clients because I should survive more than few seconds...
    Lol..........................

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser VolitheBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    308

    Default

    You never met 61 Paragon with cd's available?

    When I team up with my buddy (me R70, he R75) we can burn a full freelancer geared healer, well i would not like to say "easy" but with proper timing yeah, from 100-0 hp within 2-3 sec.

    But this happens 1/10 cases where we both got cd's up.

    I guess we could force it to be 1/5 but not that tryhard xD

  8. #8
    Ascendant Wing man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,600

    Default

    It's that symbol over your head. Trion allows everyone to use that hack.

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    I bet the OP plays a warden.

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Are you by any chance Beancord@Gelidra?

    If so, I was facing you a few times tonight (Micron@Zaviel). Unfortunately, using the 61 variant of liberator is extremely underwhelming when put under pressure /especially/ if that pressure includes CC.
    Micron@Zaviel - Warrior <Last Dawn>
    Nerfvoidbolt@Zaviel- Mage <Excellence>

  11. #11
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Nihilist View Post
    Are you by any chance Beancord@Gelidra?

    If so, I was facing you a few times tonight (Micron@Zaviel). Unfortunately, using the 61 variant of liberator is extremely underwhelming when put under pressure /especially/ if that pressure includes CC.
    That, too, could explain a few things. A lone liberator is like fresh blood leaked into a shark tank.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VolitheBear View Post
    You never met 61 Paragon with cd's available?

    When I team up with my buddy (me R70, he R75) we can burn a full freelancer geared healer, well i would not like to say "easy" but with proper timing yeah, from 100-0 hp within 2-3 sec.

    But this happens 1/10 cases where we both got cd's up.

    I guess we could force it to be 1/5 but not that tryhard xD
    para/temp can still global anyone with 25k or less HP every 30 secs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  13. #13
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    para/temp can still global anyone with 25k or less HP every 30 secs.
    Yeah but at p89 he prob has more hp than that.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  14. #14
    Champion Beanster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    para/temp can still global anyone with 25k or less HP every 30 secs.
    I even pre-hotted myself 3st hots, 3 ae hots. That made me wonder where my buffs were. It's sorta long buff bar when I have all tank buffs on myself and all hots possible. And I have more than 25k health, sorry to burst your bubble about low geared complaint.

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    I and Micron were co-ordinating burst DPS (as we tend to do) all last night as Inq or Shaman+Warlord or Paragon. I'd be purging you on Inq and then as soon as you hit 50% or so, we'd burst you with a Bewilder to cover. It's not easy for an AoE healer to survive that.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts