+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Kiddies are Out!

  1. #1
    Soulwalker DimJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default The Kiddies are Out!

    Ha, just a little bit of FYI for the Adults...Warfront,

    is now a little bit lacking in the maturity. we now have the "little-ones" cursing all about when they are not healed fast enough, or cry if they don't have the biggest dps! oh my!


    "little children, tiny minds, large mouths...oh my!"

    (summer school! all your parents need to put all you little cry-babies in summer school)







    http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Ty...tml?sort=3&o=0

  2. #2
    Ascendant Bliter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimJumper View Post
    Ha, just a little bit of FYI for the Adults...Warfront,

    is now a little bit lacking in the maturity. we now have the "little-ones" cursing all about when they are not healed fast enough, or cry if they don't have the biggest dps! oh my!


    "little children, tiny minds, large mouths...oh my!"

    (summer school! all your parents need to put all you little cry-babies in summer school)







    http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Ty...tml?sort=3&o=0

    dat rift.
    in b4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    so do you genuinely not see the dramatic irony in making this thread to call other people immature?

  4. #4
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimJumper View Post
    Ha, just a little bit of FYI for the Adults...Warfront,

    is now a little bit lacking in the maturity. we now have the "little-ones" cursing all about when they are not healed fast enough, or cry if they don't have the biggest dps! oh my!


    "little children, tiny minds, large mouths...oh my!"

    (summer school! all your parents need to put all you little cry-babies in summer school)







    http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Ty...tml?sort=3&o=0
    are you sure you haven't just been playing with Australians?
    we tend to have a much more colourful variation of the English language

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    so do you genuinely not see the dramatic irony in making this thread to call other people immature?
    I lol'd IRL

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser Rahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    you realise of course, that most of the complaining is done by nerds in their twenties vexed that your lack of supporting them impedes their ability to pad maximum damage and killing blows

    not that they don't type like illiterates, claim to be "lel trolling u", and are generally less agreeable than actual children
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

  7. #7
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Why are you so excited about children

  8. #8
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimJumper View Post
    Ha, just a little bit of FYI for the Adults...Warfront,

    is now a little bit lacking in the maturity. we now have the "little-ones" cursing all about when they are not healed fast enough, or cry if they don't have the biggest dps! oh my!


    "little children, tiny minds, large mouths...oh my!"

    (summer school! all your parents need to put all you little cry-babies in summer school)







    http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Ty...tml?sort=3&o=0
    I read this as some weird perversion of a haiku and felt concern.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  9. #9
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimJumper View Post
    "little children, tiny minds, large mouths...oh my!"
    I feel scared ... in my pants.

    I think they found the guy this music video is talking about.

    Hide your kids, Hide your wife.
    Last edited by Talzoor; 06-06-2014 at 12:30 AM.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker DimJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    "Snarknado's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default A poem about Rift, Domination, and PvP

    Before too long it was that time, the weekly warfront quest
    Some crap, some dreck, but Codex too! And now we'll see who's best
    My team zoned in, their team showed up, the lineups seemed legit
    No premades here, no Heal Team Six, no bros just talking s**t

    We started off like any PUG, and overpowered Dex
    All flames and arrows found their marks, as did each sword, each hex
    And so, within a minute's time at Statue of Thontic,
    We thought a four-cap was our prize, and every node our pick

    Our noble 8-man Codex Guards were first to see the trouble
    "A bunch of them at Scope, OMG, plz get there on the double!"
    But as our raiders scrambled back to fight them off our ground
    They'd taken off and poached our Vault, with not a soul around

    Our noble rear guard (5 at Scope), unsure where to go next
    Was in a perfect spot to see the enemy take Dex
    Soon once again, strange it may seem, their raid met ours at Scope
    But this time, they had all the nodes, and we were losing hope

    "Thirteen at vault, eleven Thontic, twelve at Dex," we'd sperg
    The totals didn't make sense - unless - was it a clockwise zerg?
    Who'd ever heard of such a thing, it surely couldn't be
    We'd argued over nerfs and buffs, but tactics? Strategy?

    "How could this be? They stole our win, even our nodes they're stealing!"
    "Shut up you noob," the good players typed, "Bad DPS! Bad healing!"
    So here we were, robbed of our win, robbed of our math, besides
    "No matter where I go, they zerg, they've more than us, you guys!"

    "We might not win in any case," I said without a thought
    "But if you'd like to still grab nodes, just go to where they're not"
    "Says you with 2 KBs!" they fumed, "And little damage done!"
    "If you're so good at playing Rift, get on the chart more, son."

    And so it was that soon enough, our game came to an end
    Some went to zerg the daily quests - and thereby egos mend
    But most stayed on and solo queued, then led their PUG platoon
    And after Scion and Karthan Ridge were back at Codex soon

    This game we won: unlike our last, we four-capped with no fear
    But sure enough - just like that zerg - we had exposed our rear
    And as I asked them who's in back, they laughed and called me t@rd
    "We're so good at this game," they said, "that we didn't leave a guard"

    So, if you ever spot this zerg in lands that Trion forgot
    Do not get mad, my warfront bro - just go to where they're not

    10 likes"


    I would say, this just about covers it all! "Thank You to Snarknado!"

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    so do you genuinely not see the dramatic irony in making this thread to call other people immature?
    Yes, because calling people out for being immature is 100% immature.

    Therefore we should all just shut the **** up like the doormats that we are.

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friarjacob View Post
    Yes, because calling people out for being immature is 100% immature.
    Read the entirety of the OP, and then think about where you are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

  13. #13
    Ascendant Bliter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    are you sure you haven't just been playing with Australians?
    we tend to have a much more colourful variation of the English language
    I do a lot of work with Air New Zealand, they farm out their mechanics for turbine work. Anyway working with Aussies and Kiwis is always fun because they supposedly speak English so ANZ never sends them with translators. Aussies you can kind of understand, but the Kiwis, just forget it. The Kiwis all sound like Aussies after a particularly bad binge drinking episode. I have to ask the Aussies to translate the Kiwi back in to something a Californian can understand. At the end of the day though, good fellows, they all love beer so we usually all get together at the end of jobs, knock back a few and all end up speaking incoherent gibberish anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Bliter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    so do you genuinely not see the dramatic irony in making this thread to call other people immature?
    This post made my day. Not even kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

  15. #15
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    I do a lot of work with Air New Zealand, they farm out their mechanics for turbine work. Anyway working with Aussies and Kiwis is always fun because they supposedly speak English so ANZ never sends them with translators. Aussies you can kind of understand, but the Kiwis, just forget it. The Kiwis all sound like Aussies after a particularly bad binge drinking episode. I have to ask the Aussies to translate the Kiwi back in to something a Californian can understand. At the end of the day though, good fellows, they all love beer so we usually all get together at the end of jobs, knock back a few and all end up speaking incoherent gibberish anyway.
    The average American cannot understand an Englishman as soon as you get away from the Hugh Grant style southern english accent.

    I have cousins from NZ (my Aunt emigrated in the 70's) and i have no problem at all understanding them (I'm from Northern England btw). I think people in the US struggle a lot more with regional accents than people from other countries. I once ordered a meal in KC and you would have thought i was speaking Arabic the way the waitress looked at me.

    My wife still struggles to understand me sometimes, particularly when i speak to my parents, and thats after hearing me talk every day for 4 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts