+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wednesday PvP is both more fun and more frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    It's too bad team Rottweiler wont make a PM of their own and Que, or play in PvP tournaments; probably because Techfall knows this is what will happen.
    we queue with our full 3 man. did you add at to your bars yet or are you still a bad physician that gets out healed by 300k?

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    we queue with our full 3 man. did you add at to your bars yet or are you still a bad physician that gets out healed by 300k?
    You're the bad physician AoEing while you have the best ST heal class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    You're the bad physician AoEing while you have the best ST heal class in the game.
    ROFL that's why its s toggle . if you want tips let me know otherwise just keep being bad. I thought wickede trained you? or was it thiuss who said he trained you? if it was thiuss I understand why you are so bad and your only success comes when carried

also when can you post vids of your team in 5s I wanna hear all the pro calls you were making for YOUR team
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 06-07-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    ROFL that's why its s toggle . if you want tips let me know otherwise just keep being bad. I thought wickede trained you? or was it thiuss who said he trained you? if it was thiuss I understand why you are so bad and your only success comes when carried

also when can you post vids of your team in 5s I wanna hear all the pro calls you were making for YOUR team
    If you're inferring that I created/am the captain of the 5's team, I'm sorry if I have mistaken you. However, the players that made up the rest of the team asked me to join to take the 5th spot instead of you. I wonder why...

And as usual, I welcome you to actually do something in competitive PvP aside from killing 20k bads pretending that you are good. You name it, I'll play it.
    Last edited by Moirg; 06-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    You get a lot better competition in WFs as people come out of the woodwork to do weeklies, but you also get tons of PvE heros doing the same thing. Some WFs are great battles between experienced and good payers, but other times you get stuck in a never ending cycle of being teamed with 19k Hit Point Pyros against pre mades full of raid buffed Myrmidons, cross healing, and linked Derplords.

I actually recalled out of a WF yesterday, something I almost never do. But it was a Dex run against an obviously good premade with a bunch of lowbies screaming at everyone to 'Get Dex, it's the most points!' After I got pain trained trying to get some other control points 3 times, I was like 'time to go do something else'.

At least it is interesting.
    I've only seen you play Inquisitor--have you tried Cabalist lately?
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Solo queueing is so fun, especially trying to do weeklies. I get the chance to come in late, destroy everyone in damage, get no heals AND lose. How can you bundle all that awesomness into one? Heaven forbid a team comprised of almost 33% healers would throw the guy decimating everyone more than 30k heals. But hey, this is Rift.

http://i.imgur.com/KYkiRgm.jpg

edit: on second look, it seems a team comprised of almost 33% healers provided everyone with no substantial heals. So lets see, the DPS can't DPS and the healers can't heal. This is exactly why I would quit pickup raids. EXACTLY why. Better things to do than waste my time gaming with people who can't play at a par expected level.

Rinse repeat this every week. Sometimes it's a good thing we get 7 days to win 9 warfronts. Been working 24 hours on winning 1 daily, every WF looks like that SS - just sometimes it's heals instead of damage.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-08-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Solo queueing is so fun, especially trying to do weeklies. I get the chance to come in late, destroy everyone in damage, get no heals AND lose. How can you bundle all that awesomness into one? Heaven forbid a team comprised of almost 33% healers would throw the guy decimating everyone more than 30k heals. But hey, this is Rift.

http://i.imgur.com/KYkiRgm.jpg

edit: on second look, it seems a team comprised of almost 33% healers provided everyone with no substantial heals. So lets see, the DPS can't DPS and the healers can't heal. This is exactly why I quit pickup raids. EXACTLY why.
    Yeah I have been there, I went 20 and 0 tonight with 3 times the dmg of the next dps on our team and 5 flags flipped (Karthan Domination), it happens. I will hold you.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    I've only seen you play Inquisitor--have you tried Cabalist lately?
    In CQ sometimes, but I don't really have the hang of it yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2