+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Further adjustments needed to Physicians....even after the latest patch

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    No, I'm having a hard time understanding why only Physician is immortal among all these souls.
    That is because Physician is The only Single target of the four.

Again, the other 3 are NOT single target healers.
    Stop asking stupid questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    That is because Physician is The only Single target of the four.

Again, the other 3 are NOT single target healers.
    Stop asking stupid questions.
    I'm sorry you do not get what I mean. I can't simplify it more. So let's drop it.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Ascendant

I'm sorry you do not get what I mean. I can't simplify it more. So let's drop it.
    No, I understand what you are trying to convey, I am explaining to you why it is NOT that way.

Oracle cannot keep itself up because unlike Physician, it does not have large ST heals that can be put on self.

Same for Arbiter and the same for Liberator.
    You need to stop comparing it to them and compare it to Puri,Senti and Defiler.
    Not Chloro cause obviously Chloromancers have nothing for survivability.

I'll tell you guys my take on Physician as a Patron & customer.

My life style & job permits me to play games. A lot, for extended times. I love MMOs, been playing them since Ultima Online, and I usually pay subscriptions for 3-4 of them. I've been in & out of Rift since preorder days, I like some MMOs more than Rift, but the thing is, greatest guild with greatest guys & friends in it I've yet to see plays Rift, so I stay in Rift.

I was never fond of Rift PvP in the past, since it was buggy & boring. I cam back with the first soul pack, just joined a WF to see how bad it was still... Well... It was great.

I'm playing Rift ever since, exclusively PvP. I PvE to finish daily quests & that's it. We pay four Patron subs in our house & each of us shop from Rift Store at least once a week. I think Trion deserves our support, and even if it was a donation, we'd do it just to keep Rift alive.

I've never regretted paying for any game, it's hell of a work to design & run a game and to keep it alive, updating on the fly. So Trion & any other game company deserves every penny we spend on them & more.

But... Again, as a customer & avid player, since the somewhat balanced & fun PvP is hit by the disaster that's called Physician, I'm not pretty sure if I enjoy Rift PvP anymore. I look at my expenses & see I spend well over 100 bucks every month, sometimes 200 bucks if my wife wants to buy costumes or stuff, with Patron subs.

I was getting a lot of fun before soul pack for my money. Not since soul pack.

Right now, I'm paying to be dominated by a clearly bugged, OP, immortal soul which has press one hotkey to win design.

You can bring any data, any screen, any video, any mathematical equation I will not understand. The feeling is there. I think I'm spending my money on something I'm not having fun with. This is a first for me. Even when I quit Rift for few months in the past, I kept paying my/our subs.

If this disaster of a soul keeps ruining the fun of Rift PvP for me, I see no reason why I should keep paying. I can go F2P & wait until it is fixed. If it is not fixed, well, I'll just stay F2P.

I know you guys are very fond of your immortal god mode Physicians, but business wise, Trion is about to lose me. Maybe I'm the only one feeling that way, maybe there are thousands more, I do not know. But business is business. If they're sacrificing the fun of %75 of player base for the %25 rogue base, cudos to them. The %25 may go on funding them.

I won't. That's my take as a customer.

This is not a "do this or I'll cancel" post, I'm too old for that. And I do not want to lose the fun I was getting before PvP was dominated by this bugged soul. But in the end, business is business, people pay you for your service. If the only service I'm getting is being farmed by players using the vast power bad code granted them, I simply won't pay.

I won't write anymore on this subject. This is my take on it. If I'm alone, fine. But think about what will happen if I'm not alone? Players are funding this game. One person quitting means your dev will have few hours less to work on your soul as well.

I really hope they fix this shame of soul Physician soon. I like Rift. But don't like it that much.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium

Ascendant

I'll tell you guys my take on Physician as a Patron & customer.
    Speed of sound Sonic.
    A Round circle.

These are redundant statements, don't make them.
    You can bring any data, any screen, any video, any mathematical equation I will not understand. The feeling is there.
    I see, so objective data that may or may not prove you wrong is utterly irrelevant due to how you feel.
    Gee, this never led to anyone ever doing something bad.
    This is not a "do this or I'll cancel" post,
    It is! You said "gong to spend my money elsewhere". That is the exact definition of do this or I'll cancel.

Nothing in your rant did anything to support your opinion.
    All you said is "I feel this way, other people do too, so that makes me right."

Congratulations, there are people who also think the world is flat. That doesn't make them any less incorrect.

Telaran

Speed of sound Sonic.
    A Round circle.

These are redundant statements, don't make them.

I see, so objective data that may or may not prove you wrong is utterly irrelevant due to how you feel.
    Gee, this never led to anyone ever doing something bad.

It is! You said "gong to spend my money elsewhere". That is the exact definition of do this or I'll cancel.

Nothing in your rant did anything to support your opinion.
    All you said is "I feel this way, other people do too, so that makes me right."

Congratulations, there are people who also think the world is flat. That doesn't make them any less incorrect.

Ty, that is all /bow to you

You're wondering?
    Hmm... let's see why.

Arbiter = tanking soul . One of the best tanking souls.
    Liberator = AOE soul. Great aoe soul
    Oracle = Support soul. Beats bard easily.
    Physician= ST healing soul. Very good ST healing soul

You're having a hard time understanding why Physician is such a good healer? Really?
    I hope you're not serious, because it would show just how desperate you are to solo a Physician.

Physician is an ST healer, you cannot compare it to the other 3.0 souls which have an entirely different function.

It's like whining that a Pyro does more damage than a Paladin FFS.

THat is ignoring the fact that those souls are really good at what they do.
    Lol, and now you show just how subjective and flawed your opinion is. Oh wait, not the first time.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Quote Originally Posted by Cenii View Post
    Ty, that is all /bow to you
    Just ignore him, he's literally like that with everybody.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Lol, and now you show just how subjective and flawed your opinion is. Oh wait, not the first time.
    Phoenix Wright on the case!

Of course if you really believe those souls are anything but what I said they were then...go away.
    Last edited by Katosu; 06-05-2014 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitizt View Post
    I just got the physician soul today...
    Nuts to that. Play bard in that bracket. Since all of the recent numeric tweaks (including damage boosts) were to low rank skills, you'll find yourself very difficult to put down and popping KBs left and right.

#level20pvp=srsbsns

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    Nuts to that. Play bard in that bracket. Since all of the recent numeric tweaks (including damage boosts) were to low rank skills, you'll find yourself very difficult to put down and popping KBs left and right.

#level20pvp=srsbsns
    yup, lower bracket bard is OP too getting hit on my alt by 1k finishers in the 30-39 bracket

Will this bugged OP soul ever be fixed?
    PvP is no fun at all anymore. Every WF I jon is dominated by Physician groups.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium

More Nemrud tears....

Will this bugged OP soul ever be fixed?
    PvP is no fun at all anymore. Every WF I jon is dominated by Physician groups.
    There isn't anything bugged about it. Sure, Physician is a strong healing soul, but they die pretty quick when focused.

I dunno what to tell ya. Given your gear, you shouldn't be having the problems you say you are. You're either a liar, or just not very good at playing DPS specs.

Yet I'm really having hard time to understand why Liberator, Arbiter & Oracle got the shaft but Physician got forever immortal status for the same price?
    most of the population play rogues so it made sense to tweak that particular soul for a higher possible profit. Why make any other soul that way when youre only marketing to 5-6% of the population ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast