+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Further adjustments needed to Physicians....even after the latest patch

Quote Originally Posted by Elitizt View Post
    I can't even imagine being nicely geared and running with a competent group in Ventrilo/teamspeak/Raidcall/Skype.
    Imagine three of them being cross healed (like they need any healing) dancing down your spawn point & your team waiting it out while reading news on web or just checking their Twitter/Facebook, etc.

That's 60 WFs for you since Physician's release.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Rogues,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    +1

/10charsnsomemore
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Soulwalker

Default further adjustment needed for sure

/signed

It is still impossible to kill

Give a Physician a debuff whenever someone dies.

Call it "malpractice"

Once the Physician receives this debuff the rogue can never heal again.

Problem fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by delhnuad View Post
    Takes at least 5 to 7 pug dps players to bring down a single physician. Their unlimited energy resources combined with innate 1 second gcd are primary causes for this imbalance.

One solution that can correct this is by doubling the energy cost of all their healing abilities.

This change would be the least disruptive to their other souls and allow for some skill to be introduce to a soul devoided of anything even remotely, to be consider challenging.

-Delhetorve
    Please Refer to post #563 http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4810450

Todays class nerf policy : Spam fourms as much as you can , and once qq hit certin number Nerf bat activates , you dont need to provide logical reason , just say you are upset that you couldnt kill someone by spaming 1 button and eating your burger meanwhile .. that will work .

So disappointing how the quality of PvP players gone so poor , people wanna be special and kill others easily because its f2p game , you got it wrong , in f2p you still need to use some brain cells and make effort to kill someone !!!!

Read your class abilites and know your strength , know your enemy`s weaknesses and then you will see the diffrence !!!!

Physicans are what made WFs challenging lately , because they are hard to kill , so you gotta be carful choosing you target and know who is healing who .... if all that stuff give you headache then its ok , you can play any spec you like and hit any target you want BUT Dont come here saying nerf Physicans !!!!
    Last edited by Zetsuu; 06-04-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    I keel Em Too Fast !

I already suggested how to balance the issue without nerfing. people need to think outside the box about balancing the new "manaless healers" instead of just OMG they are OP because of the numbers they can pull. It's the mechanic that's powerful. Another nerf will not change anything

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...nerf-phys.html
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Prophet of Telara

I haven't had a problem with physician today at all. I played about 30 warfronts. I duo queue'ed and was using dom/necro with a friend who was using some cabalist disable build. It just depends on how far people will go to learning how to play the class. I am sure if you only pyro, or inquisitor you would suck hard. The chain mass freeze from shamans is brutal on heal stackers too. If they go heals and stack there is more opportunity for other classes to dps and play disable specs like this.

I am finding it less often for me to play cloro which is fine by me. Maybe you mages and clerics should learn to play more than 1 or 2 souls? Also, I can 1 v 1 most sin at vault on my mage with the new soul, and it is incredibly tough to take out if they don't purge. It was funny having 4 dps beat on my arbiter spec while being pocket healed by my cleric friend. Took them like 3 mins to kill us both. lol
    Last edited by Planetx; 06-04-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Prophet of Telara

You can also use neddra's torture in lock for debilitating. It is OP and only has 8 sec. cd lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    You can also use neddra's torture in lock for debilitating. It is OP and only has 8 sec. cd lol.
    Yeah some people just don't know how to use their class. You were probably the players earlier today using chain debilitates on me. I literally couldn't play. Either way this game is broken both ways. Some warfronts debilitates and disables are over the top and some warfronts healing is broken. It is all random now. The only thing I think would fix this game is if Vladd actually gave warriors a range debuff class in Reaver with its own aoe cc like cabalist. At least healing in general will have another counter to it. VK works okay but it isn't range spec and its cds are too far apart to make any difference unlike mages and cabs. Sab works okay but it still isn't as good as cab and mages for cc.

Shadowlander

Un-nerf supportive care please. Its pointless in pugs, they either die or run off. Id rather focus on healing the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuu View Post
    people wanna be special and kill others easily because its f2p game , you got it wrong , in f2p you still need to use some brain cells and make effort to kill someone !!!!!
    But using the bugged, immortal, OP Physician, you want to be able to dominate PvP & win every game without any effort?

Sure. We got it wrong.
    Last edited by Nemrud; 06-05-2014 at 02:46 AM.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    But using the bugged, immortal, OP Physician, you want to be able to dominate PvP & win every game without any effort?

Sure. We got it wrong.
    Do you even have a lvl 60 rogue? Because if you don't stop talking, you have no reason to speak.

Unless ive missed a patch the team with the most warriors usually wins. You want to talk class imbalance ??

I would heal a warrior over any other class. 1. i know my heals will keep it alive through burst 2. I know that out of all the classes it alone has the ability to pressure a full group.

A warrior has more stuns than a rogue, Not only easier to use but more utility. So while yes SIN does alot of dps we can rarely stay in the fight long enough to continue to dps. Where warriors can wade in absorb the dps put out more dps than everyone and CC. Not to mention if you lack a target you can force it to come to you.

Tdlr if you cant kill a Phys with your soul maybe switch it. Your using WL use Paralord we die to those easily enough.

But now youll come on and say "but i have full relic gear and i use a buick as a sword and the fresh lvl 60 physician still wont die " and i will reply " You sir are a bad dps"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    Yet I'm really having hard time to understand why Liberator, Arbiter & Oracle got the shaft but Physician got forever immortal status for the same price?
    You're wondering?
    Hmm... let's see why.

Arbiter = tanking soul . One of the best tanking souls.
    Liberator = AOE soul. Great aoe soul
    Oracle = Support soul. Beats bard easily.
    Physician= ST healing soul. Very good ST healing soul

You're having a hard time understanding why Physician is such a good healer? Really?
    I hope you're not serious, because it would show just how desperate you are to solo a Physician.

Physician is an ST healer, you cannot compare it to the other 3.0 souls which have an entirely different function.

It's like whining that a Pyro does more damage than a Paladin FFS.

THat is ignoring the fact that those souls are really good at what they do.
    Last edited by Katosu; 06-05-2014 at 03:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Quote Originally Posted by Cenii View Post
    Do you even have a lvl 60 rogue? Because if you don't stop talking, you have no reason to speak.

Unless ive missed a patch the team with the most warriors usually wins. You want to talk class imbalance ??

I would heal a warrior over any other class. 1. i know my heals will keep it alive through burst 2. I know that out of all the classes it alone has the ability to pressure a full group.

A warrior has more stuns than a rogue, Not only easier to use but more utility. So while yes SIN does alot of dps we can rarely stay in the fight long enough to continue to dps. Where warriors can wade in absorb the dps put out more dps than everyone and CC. Not to mention if you lack a target you can force it to come to you.

Tdlr if you cant kill a Phys with your soul maybe switch it. Your using WL use Paralord we die to those easily enough.

But now youll come on and say "but i have full relic gear and i use a buick as a sword and the fresh lvl 60 physician still wont die " and i will reply " You sir are a bad dps"
    Well, it was you who looked at his crystal ball & told me my gear is bad. Tell me if a Buick shows in the ball, I'll gladly take it. Running the Buick over a Physician 5-6 times *may* kill him. Not. I'll need a truck for that.

I've got a rogue, yes, posted about it on forums too. I'll quote myself: "I played Physician just to see what the hype is all about. You become immortal instantly."

I do not like Physicians in my team, in other team, heck I do not even like to play mine. I felt like I'm gliding through my own private server & killing the poor guys who were unfortunate enough to fall into my "free server" trap.

I'm not a fan of god mode in any game. God mode kills good games. Like Physician kills Rift PvP right now.

I used Paralord too. Yours is just an assumption with no valid base. They're not any good enough either. I've got 9 builds exclusively for PvP. I never PvE. Take Liberator out, all other are either defensive-DPS hybrids or pure DPS.

None of them is good enough even in 3v1 situations. Physician will just survive.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    You're wondering?
    Hmm... let's see why.

Arbiter = tanking soul . One of the best tanking souls.
    Liberator = AOE soul. Great aoe soul
    Oracle = Support soul. Beats bard easily.
    Physician= ST healing soul. Very good ST healing soul

You're having a hard time understanding why Physician is such a good healer? Really?
    I hope you're not serious, because it would show just how desperate you are to solo a Physician.

Physician is an ST healer, you cannot compare it to the other 3.0 souls which have an entirely different function.

It's like whining that a Pyro does more damage than a Paladin FFS.

THat is ignoring the fact that those souls are really good at what they do.
    No, I'm having a hard time understanding why only Physician is immortal among all these souls. None of the above can survive any 2v1 situation even -sometimes- with pocket healing, but Physician can easily get out alive in any 4v1 or 3v1 without a healer.

Also, no other healers can heal %50 of Physician and can survive %25 of the damage a Physician gets. Especially Liberator who is in plate. Even with pocket healer.

Sorry if it wasn't clear. Now it should be.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast