+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Leaping plunge and flash of steel

Soulwalker

Default Leaping plunge and flash of steel

HI all.

Those 2 skills that makes ur cahracter charge to the enemy. SHouldnt it charte to the enemy? not the possition where the enemy was when u pressed the button?

I dont know if is a bug, i suppose its intended cose the game its not new.

BUt could be amazing if u do it work as it should(as description say) makes u jump to the enemy not where he was in the beggining of the cahrge.

Thx for listen
    Last edited by Eruvatar; 05-23-2014 at 10:14 AM.

It's probably harder to gain that result through coding than it sounds, hence why I imagine they put roots on the abilities that ignore the DR. Sort of a much much easier work around to achieve a close result. ie. usually 1.5s is enough to get to the target on time properly.

Before they added the roots though leaping plunge was hilarious. You'd sometimes just go superman across 30 feet and land like 10 feet away from any target.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's probably harder to gain that result through coding than it sounds, hence why I imagine they put roots on the abilities that ignore the DR. Sort of a much much easier work around to achieve a close result. ie. usually 1.5s is enough to get to the target on time properly.

Before they added the roots though leaping plunge was hilarious. You'd sometimes just go superman across 30 feet and land like 10 feet away from any target.
    This is true, from questions I've had before, it's something to do limitation with physics of the game which is all we know very wonky, like mounts.

Plane Touched

I'd rather they fix the bugs on rogue self heals not being reduced in pvp (like mages and clerics heals are) before the fixed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruvatar View Post
    HI all.

Those 2 skills that makes ur cahracter charge to the enemy. SHouldnt it charte to the enemy? not the possition where the enemy was when u pressed the button?

I dont know if is a bug, i suppose its intended cose the game its not new.

BUt could be amazing if u do it work as it should(as description say) makes u jump to the enemy not where he was in the beggining of the cahrge.

Thx for listen
    So it never bothered me--I took it into account and adjusted--
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

+ Reply to Thread