+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: There are a lot of P90 people out there who are terrible at PvP

Champion of Telara

Default There are a lot of P90 people out there who are terrible at PvP

This is what happens when you can PvE for PvP points.

There are people who are terrible regardless of what prestige rank or gear they have. Just like there are amazing people regardless of what prestige rank or gear they have.

Welcome to gaming, where people vary in skill.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by riane View Post
    there are people who are terrible regardless of what prestige rank or gear they have. Just like there are amazing people regardless of what prestige rank or gear they have.

oh snap, ouch!

It's not like this is a concept only true to gaming.

I mean, I remember middle school picking teams for P.E. Soccer games. Most of us were basically r50's, one kid might as well been an r70, and one was like a globtrotter r90 in relic gear.

Yeah, the team with him always won, and sometimes some dumb team captain wouldn't pick the most blatantly 2nd good person after the obvious was picked first.

GG middle school soccer match maker, nerf the good kid. Buff me so I can actually possess a ball for half a fields length.

ps. Least when we played pickup B-ball games my rank virtually rose to about r75. But I sorta had IRL spring-boots. You can't out jump me under the net.

"White guys CAN jump!" -Black coach after watching me.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-23-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

I was terrible last night...

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post

I can only imagine the spectrum observers of me have seen. People don't take into account that some of us have multiple bad habits, consume things we shouldn't, and play Rift when we can hardly drive a car.

With that being said, I'm best in the mornings.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I can only imagine the spectrum observers of me have seen. People don't take into account that some of us have multiple bad habits, consume things we shouldn't, and play Rift when we can hardly drive a car.

With that being said, I'm best in the mornings.
    I thought you were best all the time?!

This Rift pvp, you can develop good skills and learn your class or you can ride along the pvp grind train and eventually hit 90. Unlike games like SC II, where you totally involved in strat and timing, one can just exist n the wf and cq and sooner or later you be there.
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

I thought you were best all the time?!
    Best to my ability*

Sometimes my ability is not hot. I've actually dubbed a playstyle called pirate gaming. It's when I am so intox'd I can only play with 1 eye open.

"Dang man, you're not so hot tonight."
    "Yah, pirate gaming tonight."

I actually think I turned off one of my streams because I realized I was falling asleep with it on and running into walls for 2 - 3 min at a time. Prolly in of the last few saved.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-23-2014 at 08:22 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

There are people who are terrible regardless of experience they have. Just like there are amazing people regardless of what experience they have.

Welcome to life, where people vary in skill.
    fixed that for ya

I've getting too many games where everyone is stacked heals and tanks. You know cause time limit games of people spam clicking objectives is fun now apparently.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 05-23-2014 at 09:22 AM.

The irony is that there seems to be a consensus on these forums that rift pvp is super easy.so either:

1 - the consensus is wrong, rift pvp is infact super hard only a minority can master it
    2- most pvp players are bots ran by trion to make us feel good about ourselves
    3 - the average IQ of rift players is so low they can't mash 2 buttons properly. That should tell us a lot about the impact of f2p and reality tv on mmos.
    4- there are bad and good pvp players in every mmo rift is no different ,you just look super cool creating those 'people are bad threads' because they imply you play like boss (especially if you include an epeen ss with 50/0 kb ratio)
    Last edited by littlepoit; 05-23-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepoit View Post
    The irony is that there seems to be a consensus on these forums that rift pvp is super easy.so either:

1 - the consensus is wrong, rift pvp is infact super hard only a minority can master it
    2- most pvp players are bots ran by trion to make us feel good about ourselves
    3 - the average IQ of rift players is so low they can't mash 2 buttons properly. That should tell us a lot about the impact of f2p on mmos.
    4- there are bad and good pvp players in every mmo rift is no different ,you just look super cool creating those 'people are bad threads' because they imply you play like boss (especially if you include an epeen ss with 50/0 kb ratio)
    No the problem(?) is, has been for some time, that you can get to p90 relic orange super duper gear by zerg surfing. You don't have to learn.

Remember CQ babies when CQ first came out AND everyone was max rank because of all the exploits? It's like that again, except the way Daglar wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepoit View Post

Driving is pretty easy, yet look how that turns out.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    No the problem(?) is, has been for some time, that you can get to p90 relic orange super duper gear by zerg surfing. You don't have to learn.

Remember CQ babies when CQ first came out AND everyone was max rank because of all the exploits? It's like that again, except the way Daglar wants it.
    Uh... I remember that exploit, I was on the wrong end of that one. Repeated spawn camp couldn't get out of that dying/rez cycle. No comp for that abuse. Yeah I remember.
    Last edited by Ynrapbag; 05-23-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast