Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rogues in Wf's with pets should be banned

Default Rogues in Wf's with pets should be banned

Rogues have too many abilities in WF's with their pet's as far as raptor or razorbeast is concerned.I am a warlock and pound for pound i can kill a rogue by himself or two in melee range but with their pets it becomes unmanageable. They have to many abilities as is and there pets should be banned or any pets for that matter. Wf's is about player vs player not player vs pets and players .Thanks

Soulwalker

agreed i hate seeing pets running around its enoying, should only be pvp like it says pvp not ppvpp altho that sounds funny but still mad >:[
    Last edited by clerkkilla; 05-21-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Don't let a rogue's pig push you around. Summon up a skeleton pet of your own and show em two can play at that game.
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Ascendant

So you are asking them to ban rangers from warfronts then?

Pets are the class. Thats why they are called a pet class (soul).
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

I'll just place this here.

https://i.imgur.com/F4oxLmx.png

You do realize even in the description it says "Pet best used for pvp"

These threads.

Last edited by I0I0I0II; 05-21-2014 at 10:00 AM.

First they came for the rogue pets...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by I0I0I0II View Post
    I'll just place this here.

https://i.imgur.com/F4oxLmx.png

You do realize even in the description it says "Pet best used for pvp"

These threads.

Question, do you actually pvp with Ranger ever? You wouldn't even mention the wolf if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwick View Post
    First they came for the rogue pets...
    Then they came for the rogue ranged weapons...

You can thank the ranger for an easy blood thirsty proc.

Champion of Telara

way I look at it is for every pig I see, that's one less sin. so pigs aren't so bad
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by TaoOfRogue View Post
    way I look at it is for every pig I see, that's one less sin. so pigs aren't so bad
    More like one less marksman.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdnazsaniin View Post
    Rogues have too many abilities in WF's with their pet's as far as raptor or razorbeast is concerned.I am a warlock and pound for pound i can kill a rogue by himself or two in melee range but with their pets it becomes unmanageable. They have to many abilities as is and there pets should be banned or any pets for that matter. Wf's is about player vs player not player vs pets and players .Thanks
    Rangers get their first PVP wolf at around level 30. If you're getting eaten by raptors and pigs, I'm assuming you're playing in the low level PVP bracket. Much of the rangers damage ability is attributed to their pet damage, and banning their pets would be like revoking half of your skills.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Okay, let's see, we have a cleric in another thread qq'ing that he used to own rogues but now with healing abilities, he can't anymore. Nerf rogue healing!

This thread, we have a clothie, stating he can own 1-2 rogues if it wasn't for those pets. Elimintate pets so that he can go back to owning rogues.

What? No other class has pets? Just rogues?

Hey other classes, rogues are not your target dummies!

Mages shouldn't be in melee range unless you're some kinda harb build.

If they take away pets, should rangers be elimintate from wf's, beast masters?

What mages have no pushback mitigation abilities?

... Rly...

I really didn't thinnk rogues were king of the hill as a class. Seems everyone wants a piece on the forums.

Any warriors out there having issues with rogues?
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

1. Pets are incredibly easy to kill in wfs, they shouldnt be a worry at all. Also, the pig pet is a tank pet, which means it basically does nothing outside of soloing pve content. Dont even bother targeting it, it wont hurt you.

2. WL is pretty terrible in pvp. Most of your dps is cleanseable or easily healed through and target swapping is a pain, not to mention its lack of decent burst. I'd recomment pyro or pyrochon, which is all burst and can pull off some pretty high combos with your off gcd abilities.
    Last edited by WyldStallyns; 05-21-2014 at 02:14 PM.

You know, this was my first fallacy of thought when I first ever picked an MMO toon. It was an Eq2 Conjuror. I thought...2 v 1 is better than 1 v 1 right?

Then I learned how MMO's work and rolled a wizzy.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Abdnazsaniin View Post
    I'm a pvp ranger, would you prefer I re-roll, become a melee build and bunny hop your *** so you never have line of sight, or is it that you are one of these people that abuse the fact the game lacks an auto face? I could make another build that has a higher amount of damage from just myself and still kill you in the same amount of time too if you prefer?
    Also, as Wylde said, pets are easy to kill then means we lose certain buffs.
    Last edited by ham411; 05-22-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast