+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: LOL As If I wasn't already OP... THANKS FOR THE BUFF

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default LOL As If I wasn't already OP... THANKS FOR THE BUFF

    This is awesome!!!! Physician healing is already broken, and now you guys will benefit more!!! Healing isn't split between players and pets. Does this mean all the over-heals wasted on pets will now focus into players? So no one will ever die now lol. "Supportive Care: Now procs off of absorb abilities as well." <<< This is awesome! I can now run around talkin smack while I heal more than ever! Physician needs a nerf something terrible, but as long as you guys keep buffing them I will keep showing how broken they are in warfronts. I am in WL gear with FL weapons and out heal most everyone in my matches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOL As If I wasn't already OP... THANKS FOR THE BUFF-2014-05-20_221048.jpg  
    Last edited by GremlinRocks; 05-21-2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Here's a pic lol

  2. #2
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    You say it like this will make an epic difference. Sure you've played some WF's without pets so far.

    Also, topping healing means little. I see this Physician lately playing who always out-does my heals, the guy runs the "turn my heals into aoe heals" buff 24/7. Which all things considered I feel good about how far behind I only come in.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  3. #3
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Pets stay alive in warfronts long enough to get heals?

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    355

    Default

    lol. I love having physicians in WF, they are so awesome.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You say it like this will make an epic difference. Sure you've played some WF's without pets so far.

    Also, topping healing means little. I see this Physician lately playing who always out-does my heals, the guy runs the "turn my heals into aoe heals" buff 24/7. Which all things considered I feel good about how far behind I only come in.

    Look at my buffs lol. I don't run the "turn my heals into aoe heals".
    Also the pet thing is not the big deal really. The fact that absorbs are gonna proc Supportive Care means there will be that much more damage mitigation.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Pets stay alive in warfronts long enough to get heals?
    Everything lives with a physician on your side....
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 05-21-2014 at 07:11 AM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  7. #7
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Everything lives with a physician on your side....
    Even mages?

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Raptor, heal thyself!

    No, but seriously, the pets stealing heals wasn't really an issue.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Even mages?
    Ouch, didn't they were miracle workers....
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Stihl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GremlinRocks View Post
    Look at my buffs lol. I don't run the "turn my heals into aoe heals".
    Also the pet thing is not the big deal really. The fact that absorbs are gonna proc Supportive Care means there will be that much more damage mitigation.
    "Hey, check out this Karthan Ridge that ended in a tie by the timer, and this minute and a half parse that proves all my healing was single target!"

    You're deep enough into Tact for Curative Blast which means you can't even pick up Supportive Care in that spec. In fact, odds are that is the 44/32 hybrid, which means you most likely did aoe heal the whole match. Nice try though.

  11. #11
    Prophet of Telara Gamma Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Ouch, didn't they were miracle workers....
    "Damnit, Jim. I'm a doctor not a miracle worker."
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    He'll probably get some more buffs as he's still pretty useless in PvE and that's the main focus of most Devs.

    These changes wont change much tbh, there will be a 5vs5 tournament soon and im sure we'll see some nice fights where decent dps can bring down pretty much any healer in rational ratio.

    2-3 good dps who can time their burst will easily bring down any healer. Obviously it's hard to do it when amount of healers is equal or higher than amount of good dps.

    I have yet to see any Phys being able to ignore more than 2 skilled and geared dps, simply because:

    - you wont be able to deal with all the purges and rupts
    - you will run out of your strong cds sooner or later and then you'll die due to lack of cross-healing.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You say it like this will make an epic difference. Sure you've played some WF's without pets so far.

    Also, topping healing means little. I see this Physician lately playing who always out-does my heals, the guy runs the "turn my heals into aoe heals" buff 24/7. Which all things considered I feel good about how far behind I only come in.
    If hes always beating you, you dont know how to play a healer.

    Some wfs are ST healer needed and others aoe, with knowing how to switch on the fly being the best healers. If you need me to explain mathematically how this can be just ask.

    I.e unless every match you are with him is an aoe dps fest hes simply playing an overtuned soul better then you. Probably less gear too, lol.

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    He'll probably get some more buffs as he's still pretty useless in PvE and that's the main focus of most Devs.

    These changes wont change much tbh, there will be a 5vs5 tournament soon and im sure we'll see some nice fights where decent dps can bring down pretty much any healer in rational ratio.

    2-3 good dps who can time their burst will easily bring down any healer. Obviously it's hard to do it when amount of healers is equal or higher than amount of good dps.

    I have yet to see any Phys being able to ignore more than 2 skilled and geared dps, simply because:

    - you wont be able to deal with all the purges and rupts
    - you will run out of your strong cds sooner or later and then you'll die due to lack of cross-healing.
    So in a normal pug wf this means i need:

    2 good dps to kill 1 phys.
    4 good dps to kill 1 phys + 1 other healer type.
    6 good dps to....

    Well ill just stop there the chances of hitting the lottery are a little better.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    If hes always beating you, you dont know how to play a healer.
    .
    Guy, this is a futile stab at me. He uses 100% uptime aoe heals when it was so far from needed. It means no less than me out-doing my own heals on my bard, or my sins damage on a BD.

    AoEs helps numbers. What did I say about me being aware of far more than you'll ever know? Doing 300k more heals than someone because you crippled yourself full time to be a quasi-warden doesn't make you leet. We going to go back to say Bards and Wardens save lives?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts