+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Planetx

Thread: How to correctly Pay to Win. Maximize Currency gains for warlord marks.

Prophet of Telara

Default How to correctly Pay to Win. Maximize Currency gains for warlord marks.

I recently tried using the dopes. It is pretty significant currency gain in comparison to not using them. They also stack with patron vials and store bought vials. Picked up around 28 chest with 7 warfronts, and the 3 weeklies saved up last time I did it. Compared to less than half the amount. I would say if you want to get DICs it is possible to cut the time in half by doing this method.

Get a premade together. Each one having a DOPE. They can be bought in the pvp shop for around 75 credits. Go into warfront each of you use the dope. They stack up to 5. So each should invest only 75 credits for 50% currency gains. Then you stack that with vials for more currency gain. You have 15 mins to collect your dailies. Be sure to not waste ANY marks by collecting dailies. You can get over 6000++ for weeklies. depending on the vials you have on. So spend them as you acquire them. If you buy the transcendent vials for instance expect to spend them as soon and you open one daily.

Down side is you have to save your dailies and weeklies up. Have fun and good luck on your best in slot runes and gear and relic pieces. This is probably the fastest way to get relic without pdkp raids( tons of plat required) or rng boxes( tons of real money wasted) or cq grind( horrendous time wasted.)

Takes me an average of 3 weeks for a DIC and if you pay for vials and sub you can probably get it down to less than month per relic. If you acquire RICs through the other types of ways and combine it with this you should be on your way to relic gear without the terrible grind/cost and plat wasted. Have fun.
    Last edited by Planetx; 05-20-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Maximize a compulsive habit by saving up in the long term. That always killed me.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

Good info in this thread.

I've been doing this bi-weekly with 160% vial. The best way is to save 9 WF dailys in your quest Treasure box, have all 3 PvP weeklys done, and have 7 upcoming warfront dailys available to knock down in the next two hours. It might be better to wait until Tuesday to turn everything in, hope for quick CQ win on Wednesday, and immediately try knocking out 7 random WF's before vial runs out.

I'd like to add that you can save up Warlord's conquest marks and infinity stones in your "Planar Treasure" box, and loot them during each "turn-in" as well. They stack to 999, and you can have multiple stacks. (Last turn-in I got 18k marks and bought all lesser essences) Just make sure you don't prematurely click "Loot All" button when periodically clearing trash from your Planar Treasure box.

Can you keep up 5 DOPE stacks by refreshing them shortly before timer runs out? If so, it might be worth it spending 50-60 plat per 30 mins to keep up 50% buff indefinitely.
    Last edited by Lothi; 05-20-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Plane Touched

PS. In addition to maximizing warlord's marks you can maximize PA exp as well. Join CQ premade on Tuesday evening, but not late evening. Make sure it's Stillmoor. Pop 160% exp vial 40% patron, 50% DOPE and go for the kills. You should get 5-6 PA levels for that CQ alone. After CQ ends pop 160% token tablet and turn in everything, including crafting dailys/weeklys. Maybe port around Telara to turn in saved outdoor quests as well. Then log out until Wednesday. On Wednesday do another round of crafting weekly's and dailys, hope to get into winning CQ, do 7 WF dailys and yada yada yada. Your PA exp vial will run out 30-40 mins before token tablet does, but that's ok.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BC...s_model#Stages

all in all i'd say this community moved pretty fast

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post

between me and Rift, stage 3 at this moment.

Still quite a few hold outs on stage 1....
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

I can't really say I'm addicted to rng zerg gear progression. I was only addicted when I had to grind favor,prestige and conquest marks to an extent I guess, outside of the weekly quests. The people who pay to win to stomp pugs ! what's the point of getting perfect high end gear anyway especially when the progression is ****ed.
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

Have to move past 1, it is what it is. I will never most past 2, it's my way of life.

But I like the boxes, I just think the credits part suck. I think they are the best thing for PvP itemization in the game yet...it just needs some tuning. I'd still rather the un-tuned version though than what we had~
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-21-2014 at 06:38 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread