+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Nerf the rouge healing soul!!

Soulwalker

Default Nerf the rouge healing soul!!

Im so sick and tired of seeing this bull crap of a soul called physician. It takes 5 or more people to even stand a chance to bring one down. You cant starve rouge of there energy because they regain it back to fast. Also you can barely interrupt there cast because everything seems to be instant. i was just in a 7 man raid and we are all full myrm and the rouge we were fighting had only warlord and we still had a hard time bringing him down. This crap needs to stop or Trion will lose alot of its player base because its getting out of hand. Trion do something about it now.

Use debilitates.

Quote Originally Posted by callmedoctor View Post
    i was just in a 7 man raid and we are all full myrm and the rouge we were fighting had only warlord and we still had a hard time bringing him down.
    Really ?

i mean yeah the soul is maybe a bit too strong, but again really ? 7vs1 and you had a hard time killing him ?

Sometime i wonder if ppl really think that over the top posts actually do anything good for the balance ? Im pretty sure most if not nearby all players crying opopop nerfnerfnerf dont even know the mechanics/skills of the souls they want to be nerfed....
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by R3db4ss View Post
    Really ?

i mean yeah the soul is maybe a bit too strong, but again really ? 7vs1 and you had a hard time killing him ?

Sometime i wonder if ppl really think that over the top posts actually do anything good for the balance ? Im pretty sure most if not nearby all players crying opopop nerfnerfnerf dont even know the mechanics/skills of the souls they want to be nerfed....
    OMG NERF VK/RB IT"S OP WITH A POCKET HEALER THERE WAS 12 OF US INCLUDING WARRIORS AND WE COULD NOT KILL THOSE 2 AND LOST!!!!

That argument from quite some time ago is what comes to mind every time I see these kinds of complaints. Just crazy people rambling on without actually, you know, trying to win. Just mashing buttons.
    Last edited by Repster; 05-19-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

For the love of Pete (my cat), if you're going to complain about rogues...learn to spell it!

Rogues are not a beauty product. RAWR!!! By all means, nerf the rouges, they don't do anything for me anyway.

/rant

----------

Why nerf them, anyway? Why not ask for a more functional spell or attack for your own class? As a player of games rather than a developer, it surprises me you're so willing to wield the nerfbat. I mean, put yourself in that rogue's boots---they're probably having a blast kicking your (and many other's) butt. They're having FUN (that's a four letter word in dev-speak, the language of those proficient wielders of nerfbats).

So, instead of complaining here about roUges, you could be out there challenging yourself on how to overcome the rogUe physician. Perhaps there's a mechanic you haven't thought of, or you could collaborate with any rogUe friends you might have for advice. Or you could even post a solution in the form of an upgrade for your class (whatever that might be) to even the playing ground a bit, if there is truly 'no way' to beat those nasty roUges you speak of.

Why cut them off at the knees when all YOU have to do is stand on a little box to be as big?

Just say NO to nerfing.
    Last edited by Ketta; 05-19-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Learn to interrupt.
    Learn to stun.
    Learn to have a dominator steal their energy.
    Learn to have a mage keep them polymorphed whilst you DPS them.

Really, it's no different to killing the other healing classes.

...in pvp. the last thing you want is a nerfed healer in your dungeon and raid.

Kill it with the lipstick necromancer!

Soulwalker

apparently you all have rouges it sounds like and dont want them nerfed. Rouges should not be able to heal in the first place anyways. trion ruined the game when they made that jump. Trust me i know what im doing out there. i have a p90 cleric and i always own rogues, but when they run heals there is no way a small group of people can bring them down. Its not like a cleric where u can have a dom stay on him the whole time and mana drain him. you cant do crap with a rogue

It's fine how it is.

It's quite similar to a sentinel, and both sentinel and physician will panic when under pressure from a single good dps, forcing them to blow all their cooldowns on themselves, making them useless to their team, or even killing them.

The problem is most people don't know how to pvp, they think their 1337 D33PZ is supposed to be able to blast through any character by just face rolling their keyboard, they don't use CC, they don't time burst, they can't even tell when the reason a healer isn't dying is because he's being cross healed by two other healers.

No current healing soul is OP, some are more powerful than others, that does not make them OP. However, if even 3 healers on one team know what their doing and work together, they can heal their team, and each other, through almost anything.

There are no OP souls, just underskilled players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketta View Post
    Why nerf them, anyway? Why not ask for a more functional spell or attack for your own class?
    because the only way an ability can be made more functional enough to provide a sufficient counter to physician would be to buff it to ridiculous levels of OPness. something in the area of one shotting a 50k hp tank kind of OPness.

P.S. Trion does have the means to tweak abilities just in pvp without touching their effectiveness in pve. if you are going to be honest, you'll admit physician could use a little tweaking in the downward direction.

P.P.S. meanwhile, I have yet to see anyone in a warfront suggest to a warrior that they might switch to heals if they want to win...

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketta View Post
    For the love of Pete (my cat), if you're going to complain about rogues...learn to spell it!

Rogues are not a beauty product. RAWR!!! By all means, nerf the rouges, they don't do anything for me anyway.

/rant

----------

Why nerf them, anyway? Why not ask for a more functional spell or attack for your own class? As a player of games rather than a developer, it surprises me you're so willing to wield the nerfbat. I mean, put yourself in that rogue's boots---they're probably having a blast kicking your (and many other's) butt. They're having FUN (that's a four letter word in dev-speak, the language of those proficient wielders of nerfbats).

So, instead of complaining here about roUges, you could be out there challenging yourself on how to overcome the rogUe physician. Perhaps there's a mechanic you haven't thought of, or you could collaborate with any rogUe friends you might have for advice. Or you could even post a solution in the form of an upgrade for your class (whatever that might be) to even the playing ground a bit, if there is truly 'no way' to beat those nasty roUges you speak of.

Why cut them off at the knees when all YOU have to do is stand on a little box to be as big?

Just say NO to nerfing.
    If you just buff every class constantly you end up with something like WoW where you have near endless amounts of CC and burst cooldowns... it doesn't make sense to buff every class rather than nerf one spec.

rouge = red (French) rogue = rascal, thief, etc... ;)

Look stuns works well, de-buffs... etc... cc...
    That's what you need with healers anyhow. If you're trying to plain dps one to death, you may have a problem... again, cc, stun...

hmmm...
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

Quote Originally Posted by callmedoctor View Post
    apparently you all have rouges it sounds like and dont want them nerfed. Rouges should not be able to heal in the first place anyways. trion ruined the game when they made that jump. Trust me i know what im doing out there. i have a p90 cleric and i always own rogues, but when they run heals there is no way a small group of people can bring them down. Its not like a cleric where u can have a dom stay on him the whole time and mana drain him. you cant do crap with a rogue
    What? Always nerf rogues? Nerf p90 cleric... what the heck. How can a cleric own rogues. Why should that be allowed.

Now that you qq that you can't, you want rogues nerfed?

I don't want to be owned by a cleric... cleric's should only heal. What the heck? Trion ruined the game allowing clerics to dps...

Sigh...
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

This seems to be a "Nerf rogues because I don't like them" thread, just like almost every other rogue complaint there's ever been.

If you actually look at the skills a physician has, you'll notice some things.

- Active Treatment is almost identical and does about the same healing as a Tactician's Restorative Bolt.

- Group Therapy is almost identical and does around the same healing as a Tactician's Curative Blast.

- Urgent Care is just a instant cast Natural Healing from Chloro, with a 10 second cooldown.

- Casual Treatment is just a Sentinel's Healing Invocation, except it has a 10 second cooldown.

- Massive Therapy is just a Sentinel's Crucial Invocation, except it has a 30 second CD, and requires 5 CP.

- Emergency Response is a Chloro's Essence Surge, except it also has a shield that will absorb one tick of a dot.

Biofeedback and Life Insurance are the only somewhat unique skills the have, Life insurance isn't great as both the absorb and heal are reduced by 65%, and both of them have a 1 minute CD.

So what about them is so OP?

They're basically a weird and slightly gimped hybrid of tact, chloro and sent, that's been given some passives and CDs to put them on par.

You'll keep a single target alive way better as a chloro switching synth.

You'll keep a single target alive way better as a sent.

Tactician has decent AoE heals at least.

So what's overpowered? Saying 7 of you can't kill a phys just tells us you and 6 of your friends are really bad at pvp, it does nothing to prove this point you seem to have about phys being OP.

Details people, otherwise it's just pointless crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast