Closed Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Appendy
  • 10 Post By Ocho

Thread: Natureboy and Skyburner's Gaming Rigs

Default Natureboy and Skyburner's Gaming Rigs

these are our rigs we use to run our CQs, WFs, and other competitive gameplays.

we also uses these rigs to beat the crap out of Hello Kitty

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Txn...rSrvtM5WLQMusA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/65TxnbbMMt8?list=UUo3H47IO7rSrvtM5WLQMusA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by jediguardian55 View Post
    CQs

WFs

competitive gameplays

One of these things is not like the others

This is my gaming rig:

*unzips pants*

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz.

Gamers that build their own PC, a rare breed these days.

Makes me fiend for an upgrade, Only built mine since 2011. I know when I was doing research into parts, I5's outperformed a lot of equal or better I7s in gaming applications. Hence why I just went with an i5 I can OC into the 4ghz range (lovely heatsink you have on the 2nd PC, same I use - but a fan set on ram is just flashy and not needed...never in my life have I heard of ram overheating - and I used to run Eq2 for over 70 hours at a time). It's what I always tell people who say they have trouble running Rift...I ask about their PC and it's either a laptop or they have a desktop and can't even tell me the components. Be a real gamer, build your own PC, and enjoy your gaming experience properly. Not get 4fps in CQ because you wanted the easy route and bought a junk pre-built or a laptop.

While it comes off as gloating, people should take a tip from this and learn that the king method is to be a nerd about PC parts and understand them, then build them. I promise your petty complaints about how "I can't run Rift" will go away when you use a real gamers rig.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-19-2014 at 05:08 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

edit:

The funny part is, pre-packaged PC's and laptops are so inflated in price that when you build your own, you pay equal or less for MUCH faster of a rig. So to say you can't afford building your own is just silly, you simply don't know how. Building your own is often cheaper tbh. Glad I had a nerdy pops who had me build my first rig that was going to be 'mine' at 11. Valuable knowledge...
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-19-2014 at 05:10 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/65TxnbbMMt8?list=UUo3H47IO7rSrvtM5WLQMusA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Hey guess what? Nobody gives damn about your gaming rig.

I also challenge you and your entire bad guild to 1v1 duels.

Welcome to the forums.

[QUOTE=jediguardian55;4798877]we also uses these rigs to beat the crap out of Hello KittyQUOTE]

Did you happen to capture any footage when you appeared on the team opposing my premade yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    Hey guess what? Nobody gives damn about your gaming rig.

I also challenge you and your entire bad guild to 1v1 duels.

Welcome to the forums.
    Don't mind MPM, he's just doing what MPM does.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

Did you happen to capture any footage when you appeared on the team opposing my premade yesterday?

[/QUOTE]Don't mind MPM, he's just doing what MPM does.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood[/QUOTE]

Yes, "MPM" wrecks your entire guild in 1v1 duels, and makes you scream "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" on vent when he wins; yes, that's what "MPM" has and always will do.
    Last edited by Moirg; 05-19-2014 at 05:54 AM.

[QUOTE=Moirg;4799062]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post

Yes, "MPM" wrecks your entire guild in 1v1 duels, and makes you scream "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" on vent when he wins; yes, that's what "MPM" has and always will do.
    I am pleased you are warming up to it, MPM.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

[QUOTE=Marnos;4799066]

I am pleased you are warming up to it, MPM.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood
    Stop trying to become relevent, posting garbage and QQing about how you will never live up to Aquafria's greatness. Try as you might, you'll never be respected as Aquafria is. Now continue with your badness.

[QUOTE=Moirg;4799072]

Stop trying to become relevent, posting garbage and QQing about how you will never live up to Aquafria's greatness. Try as you might, you'll never be respected as Aquafria is. Now continue with your badness.
    Please respect the wishes of Hello Kitty and do not say his name when we converse; we prefer "he that shall not be named."

JUUUUUUUUST Kidding, the second trion finally removed raid stacking, ABL became a non-issue. Aqua is a good dude, and I regret for going overboard in CQ once he lost his edge (raid stacking) and sent him into retirement. It was funny at the time to hear when he rage-quit his own premade, but I didn't know how much I would grow to miss his presence. Smashing prophecy on the rare occasions they make the mistake of showing up against us just isn't the same. If Aqua came back, I would welcome it and probably let him win a few to keep him around.

Besides, ABL was just a construct for Crucible to carry Ominous in CQ anyways, MPM.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

Please respect the wishes of Hello Kitty and do not say his name when we converse; we prefer "he that shall not be named."
    First off, what's the point of this?

JUUUUUUUUST Kidding, the second trion finally removed raid stacking, ABL became a non-issue.
    ABL was a raid of the best pvpers in rift who mostly quit six months to a year ago, who happened to also make you scream "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" in vent when they wiped you with their raid, (yes raid, singular) of players. So you're crazy if you think you conquered ABL before the majority of players died off, which is when they started filling with crucibads.

Enjoy your pug stomping, or...

Smashing prophecy on the rare occasions they make the mistake of showing up against us just isn't the same.
    Beating up on Naturebad & Skybad because we can see the kind of quality that dude is putting out from these awesome videos.

to carry Ominous
    Nobody carries Ominous, which is clearly displayed when we came in the rated 5's thing your guild was doing about a month back and wiped all 8 of your teams trying to compete against each-other, and made you end your intramural fun 4 hours ahead of the "schedule" that your guild had because you were tired of getting embarrassed.

First off, what's the point of this?
    Humor, MPM, humor. I apologize that it went over your head and you did not relish in the comedic value..

ABL was a raid of the best pvpers in rift who mostly quit six months to a year ago, who happened to also make you scream "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" in vent when they wiped you with their raid, (yes raid, singular) of players. So you're crazy if you think you conquered ABL before the majority of players died off, which is when they started filling with crucibads.
    Now, MPM, inaccurate, delusional claims like this put you right into same category as skyburner; don't do that to yourself. Everyone outside of ABL remembers (even though it is rare to find an ABLer that will admit), it was just a double-stacked (and sometimes 3x or 4x) premade with a roster of geared (lol @ "best") players that ran around like a lawnmower because they always brought more. Why else do you think trion finally got around to fixing a pvp mechanic such as raid stacking? Why else do you think ABL dissolved quickly after?

I tell you what, MPM: Ominous and Crucible are still around and CQ still drops RICs. How about you put together a premade and lead against me? Then maybe, with you leading, supposing you don't rage-quit in the middle of it, for once you could say you carried Crucible instead of the other way around. Although, I suspect the end results will be familiar to the last encouters of ABL after the removal of raid-stacking.

Enjoy your pug stomping, or...

Beating up on Naturebad & Skybad because we can see the kind of quality that dude is putting out from these awesome videos.
    Sadly, I reach a level of concurrence with you here.

Nobody carries Ominous, because when they try, we still manage to bring them down anyways.
    Fixed that for you, MPM.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

Ascendant

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

@Violacea: The inflation in cost is primarily due to the cost of labor, taxes, etc etc etc.
    Building it yourself is by far, more cost effective and is a lot easier than what people think it to be.

Of course this is building a PC, building a laptop is a much greater pain in the arse.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Smack talking can be fun. Doing it without getting moderated is a skill. Or to phrase it in a way that is more consistent with the rest of the thread:

"Don't be forum pvp bads. Trion is just going to nerf forum pvp anyways, and then we can talk about the great forum pvp we used to have."

Closed Thread