+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Rated 5's Rewards

Ascendant

If you didnt realize yet, you are supposed to buy 160% currency vials IF you want more marks. There's no way Trion will throw more free warlord marks because it would discourage players from spending credits on pvp lock boxes.

If you manage to convince Trion for a "4fun" 5vs5 shard ladder it will be huge success. As for rewards players will have to generate them, just like the recent 3vs3 tournament on NA.

Basically, if they would support any kind of ranked 5vs5 or 3vs3 (doesnt matter how many) they would have to balance around it which would require a lot more work and in the same cause issues with PvE performance.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Well if rated PVP forums count then there should be rewards for not getting weekly bants on here.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    While Trion should consider more ways for players to obtain PVP chests. Ranked 5s is definitely not the way to go. As mentioned in this thread, particularly with the population, it would equate to a slap in the face of what is left of the player base. Not to mention the vast potential to exploit.

Perhaps they could make more ways to obtain warlord marks through Conquest to encourage the min/max pvp crowd to step out of their confort zone and try their hand at leading, MPM.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood
    Again, lets force ppl to have to do what a few want and premade CQ. You guys are in the same same book, just different pages.

One wants to force premades on everyone in CQ (by rewards/win chance), the other wants the same through 5s...

In the end, the majority has a completely different book and really would prefer that ques are separated (pretty sure in a months time, CQ would be nearly as dead as 5s on the premade side, hence they won't do it) and everyone would be getting what they want. But, the population can't support both....wonder why (in a f2p game)? Most ppl do not mind joining premades SOME of the time, they hate having to do it every time....it is as bad as the forced content that trion loves so much...lol
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 05-18-2014 at 09:26 AM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    Well if rated PVP forums count then there should be rewards for not getting weekly bants on here.
    Did you just bring up the "B" word? Is that as bad as the "I" word? Living dangerously...

~Daglar

Perhaps they could make more ways to obtain warlord marks through Conquest to encourage the min/max pvp crowd to step out of their confort zone and try their hand at leading, MPM.
    can't tell if serious. you think people go into WF to hide from CQ ?
    CQ is already the least demanding form of PvP can we please stop incentivizing it ?
    let's give credits to CQ leaders where it's due, it sure requires patience and somewhat dedication to lead a sometimes very erratic zerg but as for PvP skill, 0 requirements.
    Last edited by littlepoit; 05-18-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Plane Walker

While Trion should consider more ways for players to obtain PVP chests. Ranked 5s is definitely not the way to go. As mentioned in this thread, particularly with the population, it would equate to a slap in the face of what is left of the player base. Not to mention the vast potential to exploit.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood
    Rg is the only cq leader that I've seen pull wins out of nowhere, all other cq "leaders" are just used as a lfg tool to get 20 ppl together to stomp some pugs.
    Last edited by Honeymoon; 05-18-2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

nobody is going to do competitive pvp in a pay to win game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Rg is the only cq leader that I've seen pull wins out of nowhere, all other cq "leaders" are just used as a lfg tool to get 20 ppl together to stomp some pugs.
    This is why I was born.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

This is why I was born.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood
    Why the **** would you doom yourself to a lifetime of conquest?

Also, Stormzill
    STORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORM

Quote Originally Posted by littlepoit View Post
    can't tell if serious. you think people go into WF to hide from CQ ?
    CQ is already the least demanding form of PvP can we please stop incentivizing it ?
    let's give credits to CQ leaders where it's due, it sure requires patience and somewhat dedication to lead a sometimes very erratic zerg but as for PvP skill, 0 requirements.
    My thoughts exactly, props to the leaders for pulling off the wins (and ppl who listen to them). The PvP on the other hand....AoE does not require any skill, at all...

~Daglar

The reward is epeen. Duh

Tight hip flexors

This stupid top again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    This stupid top again.
    <---rift is that way

Good luck to all the participants (I would had I the gear!). The prizes are quite generous!!
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2