+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Overhealing is NOT AS BAD as it used to be... NOOBS.

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default Overhealing is NOT AS BAD as it used to be... NOOBS.

    If you think that there is overhealing in warfronts now that there are 4 healing souls, then you maybe have forgotten when cleric was the only healing class people played in pvp. October 2013 was the only time I recall when players could average 10 mil dmg in port scions.

    <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F3et3tAgWAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

  3. #3
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headies View Post
    Well this is a bit frustrating, no deaths.

    http://i.imgur.com/WZWyVo2.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/meASIUv.jpg
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  4. #4
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headies View Post
    If you think that there is overhealing in warfronts now that there are 4 healing souls, then you maybe have forgotten when cleric was the only healing class people played in pvp. October 2013 was the only time I recall when players could average 10 mil dmg in port scions.

    <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F3et3tAgWAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Feeling kind of thirsty I guess.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    Well this is a bit frustrating, no deaths.

    http://i.imgur.com/WZWyVo2.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/meASIUv.jpg
    I'm legit now right? I can see my name in that screenshot GG newbs. I'm out.
    Devaak@Seastone <The Cult> Server First Dreambreaker. Because I am that damn good.
    Nixium the Prestigious@Seastone Mage is hard, lessons plz

  6. #6
    Sword of Telara Redhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaak View Post
    I'm legit now right? I can see my name in that screenshot GG newbs. I'm out.
    Do you have a alt called Devaak from I believe it was Greybriar?

    If so, You can cleric heal wonderfully, but you suck at chloro healing

    Not even 1k synth proc from your vile spore spam at 56, but I get you to spam void life and you start proccing 2.5-4k heals from synth
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu

  7. #7
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhead View Post
    Do you have a alt called Devaak from I believe it was Greybriar?

    If so, You can cleric heal wonderfully, but you suck at chloro healing

    Not even 1k synth proc from your vile spore spam at 56, but I get you to spam void life and you start proccing 2.5-4k heals from synth
    There is a mage imposter? This is news!
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    So you want your video to show that healers were harder to kill before?

    Because all I can see is a necromancer that can't ever kill anything.
    Last edited by Aveleys; 05-17-2014 at 12:24 AM.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched BelZoness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Clearly you all need more cleric dps

    http://i.imgur.com/8GDK9Lt.jpg
    Zones@Sargeras
    RIP <Addiction>

  10. #10
    Sword of Telara Redhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    There is a mage imposter? This is news!
    I played against Devaak's cleric before, In whitefall, ran to our base by his self, took a stone and made it back to his spawn with about 8-10 people beating on him, I was like :O but it was amazing too

    The worst part, the mages synth was proccing approx 900 heals in PvE before I said to spam void life.
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhead View Post
    Do you have a alt called Devaak from I believe it was Greybriar?

    If so, You can cleric heal wonderfully, but you suck at chloro healing

    Not even 1k synth proc from your vile spore spam at 56, but I get you to spam void life and you start proccing 2.5-4k heals from synth
    That I can assure you isn't me. My Mage is nestled away on Faeblight (Also level 60). There was a Devack@Faeblight for a short time, perhaps its the same guy.

    I played against Devaak's cleric before, In whitefall, ran to our base by his self, took a stone and made it back to his spawn with about 8-10 people beating on him, I was like :O but it was amazing too
    Maybe get back with that many people on if I had my UT up and support heals. No matter how godly one is that many people is a death sentence after a short period of time.
    Devaak@Seastone <The Cult> Server First Dreambreaker. Because I am that damn good.
    Nixium the Prestigious@Seastone Mage is hard, lessons plz

  12. #12
    Sword of Telara Redhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaak View Post
    That I can assure you isn't me. My Mage is nestled away on Faeblight (Also level 60). There was a Devack@Faeblight for a short time, perhaps its the same guy.



    Maybe get back with that many people on if I had my UT up and support heals. No matter how godly one is that many people is a death sentence after a short period of time.
    Then we have a impostor!, and I think there might have been someone with you, I didnt see any other Red health bars, but I might have missed it
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu

  13. #13
    Plane Touched Belorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headies View Post
    If you think that there is overhealing in warfronts now that there are 4 healing souls, then you maybe have forgotten when cleric was the only healing class people played in pvp. October 2013 was the only time I recall when players could average 10 mil dmg in port scions.

    <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F3et3tAgWAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Had you played Dominator on that bridge, this thread would have never existed. Not sure why necro...
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

  14. #14
    Sword of Telara Redhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belorian View Post
    Had you played Dominator on that bridge, this thread would have never existed. Not sure why necro...
    Your picture says "Moew" It's supposed to be "Meow"


    unless you intended to misspell it
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu

  15. #15
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BelZoness View Post
    Clearly you all need more cleric dps

    http://i.imgur.com/8GDK9Lt.jpg
    Meter says there was a pretty decent healer keeping that team up.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts