+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Rift Store Warfront Announcer Sample!

Soulwalker

Default Rift Store Warfront Announcer Sample!

Everyone has been asking for a sample pack of all the new warfront voices, it would take me forever to record enough to edit out/in all the new ones so we will start with my favorite, The Faceless Man, and go from there, if u guys have any requests let me know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-XBsUpkjk

Actually sounds pretty good imo, will probably buy it.

Why not just make a clip of the audio instead of forcing us to watch through that ****.

It boggled my mind why the store itself doesn't provide a sample.

How do I buy voices without hearing a sample? Would you buy a car without driving it? Buy speakers without hearing them? A TV without seeing it?

Some things just can't be blindly bought as a title/name will never serve justice to the actual product. Thanks for doing what should have been done -_-

edit: I posted too fast.

Does anyone just simply have a sample line from each new announcer? I thought about buying some but....ya. No sample. No offense but, I don't want to watch a full WF with blaring music just to hear voices at random times. I am not even sure which sample packs I was hearing? Meh, posted too fast. That or maybe Trion will provide a sample audio clip you can hear via the store when clicking on it. No different than previewing a mount or appearance item.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-15-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Soulwalker

thanks for posting this. As a request I would like a sample of each one so I know which one I would like to pick lol.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Why not just make a clip of the audio instead of forcing us to watch through that ****.
    Im a horrible video editor. Next sample wont be a dethkloc commercial thanks for watching anyways!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It boggled my mind why the store itself doesn't provide a sample.

How do I buy voices without hearing a sample? Would you buy a car without driving it? Buy speakers without hearing them? A TV without seeing it?

Some things just can't be blindly bought as a title/name will never serve justice to the actual product. Thanks for doing what should have been done -_-

edit: I posted too fast.

Does anyone just simply have a sample line from each new announcer? I thought about buying some but....ya. No sample. No offense but, I don't want to watch a full WF with blaring music just to hear voices at random times. I am not even sure which sample packs I was hearing? Meh, posted too fast. That or maybe Trion will provide a sample audio clip you can hear via the store when clicking on it. No different than previewing a mount or appearance item.
    Are you talking to me? or to a paid Trion employee? Im not offended I just cant tell who this is directed to

No offense, but that is terrible. Can't hear the samples over awful techno. Anyone else have real samples?
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Because the OP wants people to watch a video titled "best mage ever" as he nukes down 20k hp undergeared players. Worst thing is warriors and rogues will claim mage is all fine based on this video.
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

Soulwalker

This guy is probably the only guy who has bought all the announcers and he is nice enough to share it with us so the few of us who want to buy them can make a decent decision.

And all you guys can do is be toxic and try to bring him down? I am glad I am in a nice guild because you guys make the rift community look like trash.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    No offense, but that is terrible. Can't hear the samples over awful techno. Anyone else have real samples?
    I heard it just fine. Do you suffer from hearing loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightskys View Post
    I heard it just fine. Do you suffer from hearing loss?
    Not at all- do you suffer from bad taste? I'm suffering from your bad taste.
    Last edited by ilex011; 05-16-2014 at 10:09 AM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

someone bought me these, would have preferred a mortal kombat style toasty on my opponent's screen when i open on them from stealth or use deep freeze instead though. i'd actually fork out some of my money for that.

are you listening durglur?
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

I'm saving my money for a Twyl announcer.

#thesummersundoeswhatnow?

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    would have preferred a mortal kombat style toasty on my opponent's screen when i open on them from stealth or use deep freeze instead though.
    Would have to be Saia's face.

Also wondering why they don't provide samples.

And can tell me if they did away with the husky defiant woman's voice and the elderly memaw guardian voice? I haven't heard them and I checked my settings but don't see if/how this was turned off. Did they get rid of them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast