+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Back to normal in warfronts?

Rift Master

Default Back to normal in warfronts?

I did a dozen or so warfronts yesterday on my rogue. Mostly offensive, though one rogue had the healing soul and was nice enough to switch for us. I played with that rogue healer for 2-3 warfronts, then had just as many with him (her?) healing the other team. I saw one cleric in two of my groups. I might have seen 1-2 warriors. Not per group, over the whole dozen or so encounters. Back to few or no heals, at least in the 40-49 bracket around 11pm EST last night. Is everyone happy now? Or is it still all heals and no dps in the 60 bracket?

Plane Touched

i think the best games are when u have 1 healer per 4 dps, thats when it gets interesting so 2 healers for a 10man
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Ascendant

Most Rogue and Warrior healers switched back to dps when they realized those new souls arent as invincible as Clerics. ;)
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    Most Rogue and Warrior healers switched back to dps when they realized those new souls arent as invincible as Clerics. ;)
    Well that explains why (for months now) rogues outnumber clerics in WFs 4 to 1 (at least)...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Well that explains why (for months now) rogues outnumber clerics in WFs 4 to 1 (at least)...
    Maybe on US, I see plenty of Clerics on EU though most of them is dpsing.

http://i.imgur.com/B1faYAq.png
    Last edited by AlwaysHealNeverDie; 05-14-2014 at 07:26 AM.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

No shortage of clerics in NA wfs either. The great majority will be dpsing however.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Champion of Telara

There is more healing than ever still and lots of Rogues playing Physician. I saw a Derplord running around with a Physician pocket healer yesterday, had well over a million damage, 4 times the KBs of anyone else and took about 700k in healing. Good stuff.

In EU shards i guess things back to normal , only few known good Rogue healers still healing and mostly so hard to kill , but the majorty switched back to other specs ..
    i gess this was expected after a week or so people will lose intrest in new things unless they really like to heal !
    I keel Em Too Fast !

liberator is garbage for pvp (lolzerodefensivesthankspvetester), and like warden shines in healer zergs where your aoe/hots healing is getting carried anyway.

time to buff physician.. sales dropping off.. every 3rd causal is instant maybe?

the struggle is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    I had a BG map with my side 9 rogues/1 mage, the other team was 8 clerics/2 warriors. It made capping flags easy when all the opponents are visible. Lol
    Last edited by asianguywithacamera; 05-14-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GiggzLOL View Post
    time to buff physician.. sales dropping off.. every 3rd causal is instant maybe?
    This , or maybe each casual crit gives buff when stack 3 times resets Massive Therapy cool down?
    I keel Em Too Fast !

I dunno about warriors, but if a physician is dying in a WF, he needs to ask Trion for a refund because he should have never even touched the soul. And he should just pretend it doesn't exist. The only time I die as a physician is if I have 5+ ppl focusing me which doesn't happen often because lol wat fokis fir?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    liberator is garbage for pvp (lolzerodefensivesthankspvetester), and like warden shines in healer zergs where your aoe/hots healing is getting carried anyway.
    Good thing warriors have so many other good pvp souls

oh wait.

Maybe on US, I see plenty of Clerics on EU though most of them is dpsing.

http://i.imgur.com/B1faYAq.png
    Well then, check the other threads were alone sin is able to either kill or produce enough pressure on a cleric healer, they really do not want to heal. Now that rogues have the best healer in the game, no need for clerics to even bother now...even if they like healing.

guess I need to post plenty of screen shots of half (usally more) of my party being rogues...hapoens more often than not.
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 05-14-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast