+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Why(to all pvpers)

Shadowlander

Default Why(to all pvpers)

So , i was just wondering... why instead of always arguing about how pvp is bad , y all dont just leave this game ? And plz , dont tell me there arent any other good game left there with enjoyable pvp... WOW , LOL , even HEARTHSTONE is more fun and competitive(it makes your brain work) etc. well , why stay here and always complain how bad it is ?... just asking

Plane Touched

Why make this thread?
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Rift Master

Maybe this thread isn't meant to be baiting but it is. It also comes across as being in poor taste. You're asking a sizeable part of the active gaming population why they don't leave? Maybe because they like the game overall, and they would like to see some things tweaked to make it more enjoyable? Looks like the devs consider feedback, so there's nothing to lose by asking for adjustments. But asking people to leave doesn't fix anything, it makes things worse by having fewer players to group with if they decide to do what you suggest and head for the nearest exit.

Perhaps the pros outweigh the cons.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-12-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Inertia...
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Perhaps the pros outweigh the cons.
    Pretty much this. I've played Warhammer, Aion, Wow, Gw2 and Rift over the past 5-6yrs and although each had it's pros/cons I like the character customization in Rift the best. The graphics are decent, there's no pandas and honestly it's come a long way in the year I was away. PvP is in a much better state than it was in 2012. Granted cq is now completely pve, but I'm hopeful the new wf will be fun and 3.0 will breath some new life into it. Some of us just complain because we're bored at work, if we really hated the game we wouldn't complain at all, we'd just leave period.

Quote Originally Posted by lilsabin View Post
    So , i was just wondering... why instead of always arguing about how pvp is bad , y all dont just leave this game ? And plz , dont tell me there arent any other good game left there with enjoyable pvp... WOW , LOL , even HEARTHSTONE is more fun and competitive(it makes your brain work) etc. well , why stay here and always complain how bad it is ?... just asking
    Because we see in Rift a better chance for better PvP than any other game, and we want to guide devs to that way . dot .full stop ....big dot..
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Rift Chaser

Because they're stage five clingers.

It seems to be a minority of the population that is vocal and most of the posts carry little weight. Drakanish's warrior QQ has been quiet lately. There are always a few mages grumbling.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    It seems to be a minority of the population that is vocal and most of the posts carry little weight. Drakanish's warrior QQ has been quiet lately. There are always a few mages grumbling.
    So it's almost like how the Tea Party is with the Republican party?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinrai View Post
    So it's almost like how the Tea Party is with the Republican party?
    http://www.Instantrimshot.com
    Last edited by asianguywithacamera; 05-13-2014 at 06:33 AM.

Shadowlander

Often had the same thought. Many of the active posters generally show disdain for pugs, suggest most players are bad, claim the good PvPers have left the game, but still play and claim their posts are good for the game.

I also enjoy reading their reasoned, articulate responses to seeming legitimate posts; i.e you're just a noob, pug, and/or bad player.

The logic escapes me but i'm just a noob, pug, bad player.

Plane Walker

A lot of the people who make the generic statements that Rift PvP sucks have already left the game and continue to troll here. The rest of us have very specific gripes.

All pvpers suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

do you ask yourself the same question why do girls stick to their As$hole, Abusive, Alcoholic (triple A grade) boyfriends when there are better guys out there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast