Default 1v1 Owned

Team inorx FTW

And revurt and gankt too
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Telaran

Inorx>Mired

Gratz to one of the best clerics in the game. And Revurt and Gankt too <Ominous> ftw!
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Team inorx FTW

And revurt and gankt too
    i'll host a tournament in my heavily exploited dimension; and if you donate 1 plat to the prize pool i promise i won't ban you from my stream <3

Ascendant

Wasnt really 1vs1 but gz! I hope they fix the bug with squirrel running inside the walls for the next tournament. That dom was soooo annoying.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    i'll host a tournament in my heavily exploited dimension; and if you donate 1 plat to the prize pool i promise i won't ban you from my stream <3
    Lololololol

<3
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

I watched a bit of it can someone post the bracket results of each match or something.

Plane Touched

I didn't ban anyone!

But I did ask for people to help control the chat. It was getting very crazy with the amount of hatefulness that was going on between the players. But that is completely to be expected from an 'Event Livestream'. Its not the usual crowd so people are going to act up.

Sorry to anyone that got the ban hammer. It was only the mods attempting to get people to quit being so trollish/hateful. The latter part of the livestream was definitely a different feeling in the chat. I was able to talk to people and quote chat quite often at that point.

Hope everyone enjoyed! Congrats to the winners!
    Rift PvP videos and Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/grimgamingrift
    Huge GIVEAWAYS every Saturday on the channel!

So, people pretend everythings all good and Gummy Bears, and life means something, and the community always comes together when Junlar passes, then you fools go back to your old stupid selves in a tourney dedicated to Junlar.

I am glad I didn't attend. Way to "dedicate" something fellas.
    Martym@Seastone Rank 82 Mage
    Munstane - R83 Warrior -Godlike Awesomeness- @ Deepwood
    YUBERXMEGA R80 Cleric - Terrible Idea @ Deepwood
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5129/3548n.jpg

ded·i·cate [v. ded-i-keyt; adj. ded-i-kit] Show IPA

verb (used with object), ded·i·cat·ed, ded·i·cat·ing.

to set apart and consecrate to a deity or to a sacred purpose: The ancient Greeks dedicated many shrines to Aphrodite.

to devote wholly and earnestly, as to some person or purpose: He dedicated his life to fighting corruption.
    Martym@Seastone Rank 82 Mage
    Munstane - R83 Warrior -Godlike Awesomeness- @ Deepwood
    YUBERXMEGA R80 Cleric - Terrible Idea @ Deepwood
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5129/3548n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTheGamer View Post
    I didn't ban anyone!

But I did ask for people to help control the chat. It was getting very crazy with the amount of hatefulness that was going on between the players. But that is completely to be expected from an 'Event Livestream'. Its not the usual crowd so people are going to act up.

Sorry to anyone that got the ban hammer. It was only the mods attempting to get people to quit being so trollish/hateful. The latter part of the livestream was definitely a different feeling in the chat. I was able to talk to people and quote chat quite often at that point.

Grim, landslyde, kiwi, and others did a great job and it seemed pretty harmless in chat while I was in towards the end. I didn't notice a lot of banning. It was fun watching all the people I see in wf's everyday pvp from a 3rd person perspective.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    So, people pretend everythings all good and Gummy Bears, and life means something, and the community always comes together when Junlar passes, then you fools go back to your old stupid selves in a tourney dedicated to Junlar.

I am glad I didn't attend. Way to "dedicate" something fellas.
    http://alexscottathleticperformance....-the-horse.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTheGamer View Post
    I didn't ban anyone!

I think you did great, you were patient with the craziness of chat. It was nice to see some old faces show up to watch the stream. I look forward to watching more, hopefully with more teams/different/new players to spice things up.

Landslide was hilarious 8/10 for his shenanigans and being a "Rift PVP Pro" lol. The TTK still took 9 days I feel, the healing was tremendous. Using Crumbonic as a bard was a new twist I have not personally seen in a tourney, well played.

We should take away Rg's apple juice until he calms down and behaves.
    Last edited by Meaghanne; 05-11-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

Most people I saw get timedout where automatic from the bot because of people typing in caps.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Grim, landslyde, kiwi, and others did a great job and it seemed pretty harmless in chat while I was in towards the end. I didn't notice a lot of banning. It was fun watching all the people I see in wf's everyday pvp from a 3rd person perspective.

The trolling was pretty harmless, anyone who thinks otherwise should really get out of the house more
    Last edited by BuffEsper; 05-11-2014 at 11:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast