+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TheSundanceKid
  • 2 Post By polarshift
  • 1 Post By ecru

Thread: break free and other cc breakers won't work on occassion

Soulwalker

Default break free and other cc breakers won't work on occassion

Since the update where the silences and disarms have been changed to debilitates I've noticed that sometimes my break free and liberty of thought (sentinel) are sometimes grayed out as being unable to use when I get debilitated.

I've tested this with a marksman who would cast deaden on me. in about a 3rd of the times he cast it on me my 2 cc breakers would not be available, in the other cases I was able to use them.

Are there more ppl experiencing this and do ppl know why? I couldn't find anything in patchnotes that could explain this.

Debil is broken.

In my other post I just mentioned how many times I got debilitated yesterday in a Codex and the amount of time, sometimes up to nearly 7 second as I got debil twice in a row often.

Being unable to use any skill or breakfree for that long is broken.

Rift Chaser

Ok guys.... If the problem is occured in PvE environment, it will be fixed fast. Else, wait long long.... lol.

example: Raid boss cast aoe silent, everyone can't use breakfree, raid wiped.

This scenario will be fixed in a day or two. If happened in PvP, sorry... take ur ticket, have a sit and wait until devs are free to look at it.

I wasn't aware that debil ignored break free. Adds a punch to my 4 second stun into 3 second debil combo. This could be what's letting me solo most healers right now.
    Get em to about 60% start the stun/ silence cycle and pop Alclarity and release hell.

Honestly though I hope this is fixed, even if it's benefiting me ATM it's definetly broken.
    ~Harming

debilitate in general is totally out of control
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Plane Walker

Break free seemed buggy to me all weekend. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

Prophet of Telara

As a Sent healer I am seeing this alot. Trying to track it down, I seen the bug with different abilities on me. And other times it works, I am thinking it has to do with a debuff on you.

I need to duel 4 others at one time to really pinpoint it.
    Last edited by Tyaus; 05-12-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    Ok guys.... If the problem is occured in PvE environment, it will be fixed fast. Else, wait long long.... lol.

example: Raid boss cast aoe silent, everyone can't use breakfree, raid wiped.

This scenario will be fixed in a day or two. If happened in PvP, sorry... take ur ticket, have a sit and wait until devs are free to look at it.
    Which is a perfect example of why the "atmosphere" of the PvP community is the way it is...but the devs can not figure out why it is the way it is....golden...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread