Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RoughRaptorsOld

Thread: Petition for organized PVP; Please comment to show Trion how many really want it.

Soulwalker

Default Petition for organized PVP; Please comment to show Trion how many really want it.

Dear Trion and my fellow PVP'ers,

I petition that Trion develop a way to implement either a ranked 5v5/10v10 or at least allow a queue for a full 5/10 person dedicated warfront. This will allow better organization, thus greater feeling of accomplishment. There are other games that have this in place, so I know it is possible. I agree that Trion has taken a step toward this by implementing dimentional pvp, but only a few are utilizing this. Many feel Trion's efforts could have been spent developing a better pvp system, thus drawing even more from other games that force you to pay a monthly fee.

Please comment to do the following:

-Show support for organized pvp

-Add suggestions for warfronts

I will add that this thread is for warfront structure not class/gear/stat discussion.Please only post about warfronts themselves. Thank you and I hope I have your support.

Plane Touched

I would love if they added something special as of Reward when it comes to ranked PvP.

like "Gladiator" Wardrobe for coming out rank 1 at end of month, is an idea.. or even a title. its nothing gamebreaking, but good for epeen stroking
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

FYI, petitions are against the TOS so expect this thread to get locked soon.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

more wpvp with better rewards

would love to see something like killing a player gives X-mark.get enough X-marks and you can buy a pvp lock box or something.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post

would love to see something like killing a player gives X-mark.get enough X-marks and you can buy a pvp lock box or something.
    Kill-trade exploiting inc.
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post

yeah looks like hard to abuse by trading kills...

oh wait.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

didn't read but i'm all for more hyped up organized PvP instead of random zerging for days

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Organized PvP, oh, you mean like something I'm trying to do? How about you support that to show that people really do care, then maybe they'll believe you.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 05-09-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    yeah looks like hard to abuse by trading kills...

oh wait.

well see im not a dev-but there are devs that wrok on rift,they get paid to do so.during there work hours these devs could come up with ideas to promote wpvp and offer rewards similar to what i said.

i know its sounds crazy buts its much more likely to happen then adding in arenas or something like that.kill trading happens in game now for wpvp daily's,i watched alevel 60 kill a level 10 25 times lol.maybe just maybe the devs should fix stuff in game like i said in the other thread before adding new classes/specs/ arenas into the game.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Ascendant

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

Examples of non-constructive discussion include:
    * Spam posts that lack meaningful content and do not add to the conversation: This includes: in before lock, +1, first, /10char, etc.
    * Cross-forum posting: Posting the same discussion, link, or guild recruitment repeatedly and across numerous forums in an attempt to gain a wider audience or more attention. This splits a discussion across the boards rather than allowing for one centralized discussion that is easily read by all.
    * Naming & Shaming
    * Disruption of Official Posts: These threads are created by the Devs, Community Team, or other Trion employees in an attempt to gather feedback or provide information to players. Most times these threads will be heavily moderated, and any off-topic posts will be removed.
    * Demands/Polls/Petitions

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Tyrannos; 05-09-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Closed Thread